Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Noone can see his posts? Shadowbanned?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .44
    Banned
    • Oct 2020
    • 178

    Noone can see his posts? Shadowbanned?

  • #2
    CessnaDriver
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 10900

    The last one I see is from last year about this.


    "Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

    Comment

    • #3
      .44
      Banned
      • Oct 2020
      • 178

      Can anyone confirm if the account is still active? When posting there would be no views

      Comment

      • #4
        Garv
        RSG Minion, Senior
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2014
        • 9073

        I can see them, but 1.5 years ago.

        I suggest sending a PM to ivanimal or Kestryll.

        Posting in a thread does not always get seen the mods.
        Originally posted by Kestryll:
        It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

        Comment

        • #5
          .44
          Banned
          • Oct 2020
          • 178

          Originally posted by Garv
          I can see them, but 1.5 years ago.

          I suggest sending a PM to ivanimal or Kestryll.

          Posting in a thread does not always get seen the mods.
          Ok 👍

          Comment

          • #6
            Garv
            RSG Minion, Senior
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Apr 2014
            • 9073

            Originally posted by hitthecoast
            MODS why is my account locked and I cannot post?

            Last post.

            Did he do something naughty?

            He is not listed as banned.
            Originally posted by Kestryll:
            It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

            Comment

            • #7
              .44
              Banned
              • Oct 2020
              • 178

              Originally posted by Garv
              Last post.

              Did he do something naughty?

              He is not listed as banned.
              He is under the assumption none of his OT threads were viewable

              Comment

              • #8
                Garv
                RSG Minion, Senior
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Apr 2014
                • 9073

                Originally posted by .44
                He is under the assumption none of his OT threads were viewable
                I can see his old OT posts.

                He could have gone over the top somewhere along the line and been banned from OT.

                Otherwise, make sure he is logging in.
                OT is not visible otherwise.
                Originally posted by Kestryll:
                It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                Comment

                • #9
                  sealocan
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 9956

                  I believe it is possible for member to be banned from a certain subform section.

                  Like being banned only from OT / other topics for example.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ivanimal
                    Janitors assistant
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Sep 2002
                    • 14365

                    His account is active with no restrictions
                    "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                    Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                    NRA lifetime member

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ivanimal
                      Janitors assistant
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Sep 2002
                      • 14365

                      Originally posted by sealocan
                      I believe it is possible for member to be banned from a certain subform section.

                      Like being banned only from OT / other topics for example.
                      This is true, but not the case here.
                      "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                      Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                      NRA lifetime member

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1