Delete the "s" from "https". Should be "http".
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
URL invalid leaving feedback - FIX: drop the "S" from "httpS://"
Collapse
X
-
-
You can't leave an iTrade for a porn site.
Originally posted by superhondaz50I should note, I have a hookup..., just trying to determine the cost to put it in.Originally posted by beerman...He comes out while I'm at work to **** the wife..I shall name him Sancho.Comment
-
Shouldn't this be a sticky in the marketplace?Comment
-
How to rate a seller ?
I just bought a revolver on the selling board. I like to leave a positive feed back to the seller but I forget how, would somebody show me how.
Thanks.Comment
-
the past two transactions ive done ive been unable to leave feedback. When I enter the url that is required it keeps saying invalidComment
-
Remove the ‘S’ from https
Just use http:// at the start of your deal thread URLComment
-
You know, just like it says in the title of the thread ...ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
Unable to leave feedback using android/chrome?
I've tried both mobile and normal versions of the site, and both report "invalid deal URL" when I copy/share the link to my firearms from the handguns for sale by owner forum.
I'd really like to leave some positive feedback for Robert1234 - any help would be appreciated.Comment
-
And again, that solution is in the title of this thread
= "URL invalid leaving feedback - FIX: drop the "S" from "httpS://" "
ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
-
remove the 's' from 'https' in the link that you are posting in the deal threadHere's my iTrader feedback: (iTrader score is 244. I have ZERO negative feedback) https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...user-l-a-saigaComment
-
Although I suspect that forum software was probably not designed to handle this rating system and I appreciate that it is there, it is a pain in the butt to complete one. I probably get 50% review rates because of its difficulty most likely followed by people who don't give a care.Comment
-
PMs have always worked for me. It's the polls that work 50/50 and there used to be a different process to embed pictures. It's taken a while to learn and like Blood said, it IS free...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,802
Posts: 25,151,717
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20635 users online. 123 members and 20512 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment