I would like to Sell Everything Here as a Lot, For 375 price if Firm,
I am Located in Los Angeles County
Everything in the Pictures you see is For Sale.
All Items are Fairly new, I have Boxes still for the Redding Items Since those hold there Value I kept Everything Nice and Well Maintained. No Low Balling.
Here are a Few Pointers
There is too much to List whats for Sale please see Pics for Further Information
Pistol Powder BE-86 is partially Used.Reloading Books will have Writing, They are used but all the Information is there.
The Dies are in Great Shape,
The Lee Turrett Press is in Great Shape Comes with Everything to get you Reloading.
45 Brass will need Depriming,
I will throw in a Brass Tumbler Fairly New, For Free!!!
This is a Great Deal i paid over 800 for all this Stuff,
I know this will sell quickly so please email me and we can work it out from there to meet up. I will provide a Box for all this stuff Since this is So Much.
Let me know if Intrested
I am Located in Los Angeles County
Everything in the Pictures you see is For Sale.
All Items are Fairly new, I have Boxes still for the Redding Items Since those hold there Value I kept Everything Nice and Well Maintained. No Low Balling.
Here are a Few Pointers
There is too much to List whats for Sale please see Pics for Further Information
Pistol Powder BE-86 is partially Used.Reloading Books will have Writing, They are used but all the Information is there.
The Dies are in Great Shape,
The Lee Turrett Press is in Great Shape Comes with Everything to get you Reloading.
45 Brass will need Depriming,
I will throw in a Brass Tumbler Fairly New, For Free!!!
This is a Great Deal i paid over 800 for all this Stuff,
I know this will sell quickly so please email me and we can work it out from there to meet up. I will provide a Box for all this stuff Since this is So Much.
Let me know if Intrested
