mods please delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
delete
Last edited by Army GI; 04-03-2013, 7:39 PM.WTB: Winchester /Miroki 1895 .30-06; No1. Mk. III SMLE .303 British; M96 Swedish Mauser 6.5x55mm; M39 Finnish Mosin 7.62x54r; S&W 625 .45 ACP; Glock 17.I purge the wicked. The impious madness must end. I shall be the instrument of Armageddon. It has gotten out of hand...Tags: None -
Well I've already found someone that can duplicate my barrel, the problem is that it will cost more than what I paid for the rifle.WTB: Winchester /Miroki 1895 .30-06; No1. Mk. III SMLE .303 British; M96 Swedish Mauser 6.5x55mm; M39 Finnish Mosin 7.62x54r; S&W 625 .45 ACP; Glock 17.I purge the wicked. The impious madness must end. I shall be the instrument of Armageddon. It has gotten out of hand...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,157
Posts: 25,144,949
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 47369 users online. 32 members and 47337 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment