Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tiny 9mm brass

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Waldog
    replied
    Just food for thought. I throw all S&B and Amerc brass directly in the trash can as they have small primer pockets and ARE REALLY DIFFICULT TO seat primers properly . It can be done, it's just not worth the effort when there is so much other good, reloadable 9mm brass laying around. At least that's been my experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • SickofSoCal
    replied
    9mm = .380?

    Wow, learn something new everyday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mssr. Eleganté
    replied
    S&B uses the "9mm Browning Court" (BrC) designation. Court is French for short. I've never seen any other European manufactures using that version on their headstamps before. I usually see it as just "9mmK".

    Last edited by Mssr. Eleganté; 09-04-2010, 2:49 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fsx
    replied
    9mm Browning and 9mm Corto are two other name for 380acp

    Leave a comment:


  • Dubious_Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by mnguyen84
    sooo... i shouldn't reload these as lugers then?
    No. That would be bad. Not interchangeable with 9mm Luger.

    Feel free to send me your 9mm Kurz brass. I have a friend that has a little Sig Saur that's chambered for that stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • sequoia_nomad
    replied
    I believe what you have there is .380 acp brass. In different countries it has different names that are variations of 9mm, as it is basically a 9mm "short". I've heard of 9mm Kurz (German), 9mm Corto (Spanish), and 9x17. And I actually have come across a few of these S&B cases myself. Same dimensions as .380. As others have stated, no, these are not to be loaded as 9mm luger.

    Leave a comment:


  • ke6guj
    replied
    Originally posted by mnguyen84
    sooo... i shouldn't reload these as lugers then?
    nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnguyen84
    replied
    sooo... i shouldn't reload these as lugers then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dubious_Beans
    replied
    Is it 9mm Kurz?

    Same as 38 Auto. The cases are about 15-20 thousandths of an inch smaller in diameter and about 2mm shorter than 9mm Luger.

    Oh, and yes, it's re-loadable. There's recipes for 38 Auto/ 9mm Kurz in several of my reload books.
    Last edited by Dubious_Beans; 09-03-2010, 5:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnguyen84
    started a topic Tiny 9mm brass

    Tiny 9mm brass

    I got this brass with the 9mm stamp from S&B, which reads "9mm B.r.C".... it's smaller than my other 9mm brass... it look like it could be .38. has anyone ever reloaded these?
Working...
UA-8071174-1