I have an ancient cell phone and a desktop computer. The phone has to be replaced, and I would also like to surf around the house, couch, backyard etc. (right now I'm crouched in a chair. Bad for the back to do this for long periods). I watch TV on my computer, fairly new, so it has to stay. My dillema is if I should try to replace the phone, and browse the internet, on one device, or if I should go to two: smartphone, and iPad type thing /or laptop. There are so many options out there, even for just the phone, that I am flummoxed. Any input?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Device replacement dillema: Phone > ? > Desktop
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,136
Posts: 25,144,736
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 67209 users online. 125 members and 67084 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
