Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xrMike
    replied
    Originally posted by sanjoseskater
    ...how can I invest it... Is there anyway to invest securely???
    Same applies here.

    Leave a comment:


  • xrMike
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sanjoseskater
    replied
    My whole issue with crypto is how can I invest it without potentially losing it all. Online wallet can get hacked offline usb and not work. Other companies can go bankrupt. Is there anyway to invest securely???

    Leave a comment:


  • LBDamned
    replied
    They'll ban fishing.

    Learn to catch bugs.

    Leave a comment:


  • ibanezfoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Azul Mar
    Are you considering investing some more taking into account current prices on the market?

    Leave a comment:


  • Azul Mar
    replied
    Originally posted by ibanezfoo
    Gemini and Uphold both offer cryptocurrency trading and storage services, but they differ in some key areas. Gemini is a regulated exchange that is considered more secure, while Uphold enables more types of transactions, including the ability to buy and sell digital currencies, cryptocurrencies, and fiat currencies. Ultimately, which is the best solution depends on the user's individual needs, so it is important to compare the services of each platform in order to determine which is best for them. Here are some more details on bitcoin-trading.
    Are you considering investing some more taking into account current prices on the market?
    Last edited by Azul Mar; 11-30-2022, 10:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBDamned
    replied
    Originally posted by ibanezfoo
    Yes! Yes! Come to the sushi eating side of superior instruments! You are learning...

    I can't deal with Taylor just because he is a flamin lib that was ignored by the Obama mafia while they were gutting Gibson for made up CITES violations since the Gibson pres was a Republican supporter. Now the only good use for a Taylor is to keep your house warm with your fireplace.
    I dont mix music and politics. It's the only exception.

    Taylor is really foofoo though. But I like the guitars. PRS is a d-bag, but I like the acoustic I have.

    The neck profile of the Yam is very similar to a Taylor 224 I have... in fact the whole guitar has similar size/shape... i A/B'd them last night, and this Yamaha blew it away in playability, sound and feel... comparably priced.

    I'm very impressed by it.
    Last edited by LBDamned; 09-29-2022, 8:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ibanezfoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LBDamned
    However!

    I just picked up Japanese made Yamaha (acoustic) today... been playing it all night... I LOVE the thing!

    I'm a fan of Taylor, but the better ones have wider neck (44mm nut), I like 43 better but they only make 100 and 200 series that size... so in my search I found an Yam AC5R - love the damn thing!

    The Japanese made Yamahas are impressive!
    Yes! Yes! Come to the sushi eating side of superior instruments! You are learning...

    I can't deal with Taylor just because he is a flamin lib that was ignored by the Obama mafia while they were gutting Gibson for made up CITES violations since the Gibson pres was a Republican supporter. Now the only good use for a Taylor is to keep your house warm with your fireplace.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBDamned
    replied
    However!

    I just picked up Japanese made Yamaha (acoustic) today... been playing it all night... I LOVE the thing!

    I'm a fan of Taylor, but the better ones have wider neck (44mm nut), I like 43 better but they only make 100 and 200 series that size... so in my search I found an Yam AC5R - love the damn thing!

    The Japanese made Yamahas are impressive!

    Leave a comment:


  • LBDamned
    replied
    Well, you make mistakes in guitars too, so it's understandable.














    Leave a comment:


  • ibanezfoo
    replied
    Originally posted by LBDamned
    I hope it sparks current crypto discussion

    Leave a comment:


  • arrix
    replied
    Unless you're using Monero, all your transactions and wallet totals are completely public. Fed bois love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kayaker
    replied
    Remember a few years ago a bunch of companies had a huge ransomware thing, they paid millions in ransom in Bitcoin. About 6 months later the FBI was able to find the culprits and take about half of the money back and return it to the companies that had been victimized.
    Seems to me that the FBI being able to find and take the money back pretty much craps all over the idea that Bitcoin is untraceable, doesn't it?
    Add the real fact that the price is incredibly unstable. Seems like a scam to me, I ain't touching it.
    Last edited by kayaker; 09-28-2022, 7:39 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LBDamned
    replied
    I hope it sparks current crypto discussion

    Leave a comment:


  • customiiguy
    replied
    If it can't buy weed or ***** then I don't want it - Dave Chapelle

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1