All, I have posted before on this and if I am doing something wrong please tell me. I had asked if anyone knew where to get a manual for a Beretta AL2. I had some good suggestions including going to Beretta and some other sites. I found some close but not quite manuals. I was wondering if any of our experts in Shotgun forums could tell me which model would be closest to the AL2. It looks like almost all of the 300 series are quite similiar but which is closest?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AL 2 manual
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,181
Posts: 25,145,269
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28905 users online. 153 members and 28752 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
