Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

weekday shoot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fecalguns
    replied
    I should be good also. I need to practice some 5-stand.

    Leave a comment:


  • ysr_racer
    replied
    Originally posted by whutsup40
    ysr what day can you do?
    Monday at 9:00?



    Just kidding. I'm retired, so Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday work for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cedone12
    replied
    Too bad! I can’t make it, next week I’m booked! Next time!

    Leave a comment:


  • trapperjohn
    replied
    They open at 10:00 during the week. Closed on Mondays.

    Leave a comment:


  • whutsup40
    replied
    ysr what day can you do?

    Leave a comment:


  • ysr_racer
    replied
    I'm in for next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • whutsup40
    replied
    when they open! Tues might be better looks like rain on Thurs.

    Leave a comment:


  • trapperjohn
    replied
    What time-ish?

    Leave a comment:


  • whutsup40
    started a topic weekday shoot

    weekday shoot

    Thinking of a triple B's shoot on tues or thurs, some skeet and 5 stand or sporting if interested.
Working...
UA-8071174-1