Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BL-3
Collapse
X
-
I'd say it depends. I wouldn't shoot big shot and I'd try to refrain from the full choke. That said, I have a BL2 originally choked M/F and in actuality it was F/XF. I've since had Briley screw-in chokes installed.
There is a risk. Not to barrels themselves so much but to the rib and any joining of the barrels. My BL2 has the upper and lower barrels separate except at the monoblock and the end. My BL2 has very thin barrels (Briley was the only game in town).
I was shooting bismuth out of mine for pheasants this year.Last edited by JagerDog; 02-10-2018, 11:04 AM.Palestine is a fake country
No Mas Hamas
#Blackolivesmatter
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,546
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14370 users online. 124 members and 14246 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment