Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 ammo support group thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Patience, grasshoppers. Keep checking your regular sources and sooner or later you'll hit it. I check my local Walmarts at least 3-4 times a week, and far more often than not, I strike out. But every now and then, BLAMMO, I hit a home run and make up for the strike-outs. Just did tonite, as a matter of fact.
-
Can't find a single store in So cal area (including all Wally worlds) that have any Federal 550 value bricks.
I guess people are hoarding everything so they can put it up on gunbroker.
2 different local walmart employees i spoke to said before they imposed the ammo sales limit of 6. They have seen folks come in and buy $1k -$2k worth of ammo at a time. Jeez.Leave a comment:
-
This past Saturday, 4/30/09, I was the Chula Vista Gun Store, 319 Broadway, Chula Vista, where they had 5,000 rounds each of CCI Mini Mags and Stingers.Leave a comment:
-
-
$350 for 10 boxes? That's more than 2x what wally world sells it for. I hope people start waking up, and just be patient to not give in to these people. It's a free market yes, but a 100%+ markup? hmmmmLeave a comment:
-
Walmart/wally world in Fairfield has 325rnd boxes. I have 3 boxes of Remington 550rnd golden bullet available if anyone wants em. $18 each, FTF in Sacramento area.Leave a comment:
-
Just got some wolf and eley from champion shooters supply.
They are great to deal with, bought a couple of annie's from them also.
Wolf match extra, 500 for $65.00
Eley EPS match (black box) for $110.00
This is the cheapest I have found.
The shipping is less than what the tax would have been.
I'm sure that will change soon.Leave a comment:
-
midway has a bunch of aguila in stock
Leave a comment:
-
sports authority had 333 bricks for $10. I bought the last ones. I wished they had more.Leave a comment:
-
If it makes yall feel any better - 22 has finally dried up here in NV as well. Normally I can just run up to Reno and somebody will have something - last couple of times, it's been the same handful of CCI shotshell, and some crappy subsonic stuff. I think i'm down to under 1000 rounds now.Leave a comment:
-
I picked up 10 bricks of SK Standard plus for $375 and then traded for 3 bricks of Wolf MT (same as SK standard plus) for about $120 in work.Leave a comment:
-
Went to a couple of gun stores today all seen .22 ammo for sale. The San Berdoo Turner's had the Winny 333 packs for $15.99 plus they had some of that CCI green 22 ammo. Also seen some .22 ammo at J&W in Riverside, not sure of the prices.Leave a comment:
-
Looking for ammo well here you go;
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,557
Posts: 25,149,139
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24055 users online. 118 members and 23937 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: