Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-02-2012, 4:27 PM

Default SOLD- TRADED- MILITARY SURPLUS GENERAL MECHANICS TOOL KIT

I have a used in EXCELLENT condition Multi Capable Maintainer Tool kit made in 2003 that I am wanting to trade for the newer model Military Surplus Armstrong tools General Mechanics Tool Kits ++ I will throw in cash to make the trade an even trade too. I had a few of these Military surplus tool kits I bought from Govt. auction a few years back this is the last one I kept it for personal use but I want one of the newer models because they have a few more sockets.

This model kit is not seen often and it is basically the same as the older General Mechanics Tool kit or GMTK. But it contains an extra tray of tools on top not seen in the usual GMTK. The tools are all basically like new I used a few once or twice. Tools are mainly made by Crescent and ratchets and sockets by S&K, yes made in the USA of course. All sockets are 12 point. All tools are 100% functional no junk here. The only thing wrong with it is the telescoping handle is kinda sticky and the grey handled SNAP-ON screwdriver you see in the pics is not included sorry I need that one. Everything else you see in the pics is included but that SNAP-ON screwdriver.

Not wanting to sell at this moment but prefer a trade from the newer model Armstrong general mechanics tool kit in the Pelican 0450 rolling black case. Kit must be complete as I said before I will add $$ to make it worth your while. Will meet-up or drive within reasonable distance from Hollywood area.

Last edited by Cavguy; 07-05-2012 at 6:47 AM.. Reason: Traded
Old 07-03-2012, 5:27 PM

BTT
Old 07-03-2012, 5:28 PM

BTT
Old 07-05-2012, 4:20 AM

BTT