Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2019, 5:33 PM

Default Anyone get valid tracking# from Arms Unlimited?

Wondering if anyone got shipments from Arms Unlimited. Are they backed up?

Last edited by Squirly; 04-02-2019 at 8:49 PM..
Old 04-02-2019, 6:01 PM

AU like every other vendor is still trying catch up on orders due to the huge demand. I would probably give them 2 to 3 business days before they ship.
Old 04-02-2019, 6:05 PM
Calguns Addict

I got mine today
Old 04-02-2019, 6:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Arms UNlimited right?
Old 04-02-2019, 6:10 PM

I ordered on 3/30 and got my tracking on 3/31. USPS tracking has been in Pre-shipping status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2019, 6:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

imagine if you are the shipping guy at any of these places.
in some cases, it might be 1 or 2 guys.

Old 04-02-2019, 7:24 PM

Order placed on 3/29, received tracking info today.
Old 04-02-2019, 7:27 PM
CGN Contributor

Mine is on the truck and will be here Wednesday.

I paid for upgraded shipping for piece of mind.
Old 04-02-2019, 8:04 PM
G u n t h u s i a s t
CGN Contributor

Ordered Saturday and still nothing.

Sent from Crapatalk
Old 04-02-2019, 8:10 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt7153 View Post
Ordered Saturday and still nothing.

Sent from Crapatalk
They posted on here in the last couple days. They got hammered with orders. I don't think they are a very large operation.
Old 04-02-2019, 8:17 PM

I have two of my five orders from them on the way. One should be here tomorrow or Friday.
Old 04-02-2019, 8:24 PM

I have my tracking number and expecting my delivery tomorrow but I used UPS 2nd Day Air®.
Old 04-02-2019, 9:40 PM
Veteran Member

I ordered Sunday late morning and had a tracking number that same night....even though I’m sure the package didn’t go out til Monday morning.

https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017

“Criminals, tyrants and terrorists don’t do background checks.” — Judge Roger Benitez, 4/23/2020
Old 04-02-2019, 9:47 PM

Pre-shipment tracking for a couple of days now.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559BearDown View Post
Pre-shipment tracking for a couple of days now.
Same. Makes me wonder if they had what they sold in stock and aren't waiting for their distributors to ship out what they need first.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:41 PM

I ordered 3 different times between 3/29 and 3/30. Two shipments arriving 4/3 and 1 arriving 4/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2019, 7:37 AM

For those that have arrival dates, anyone use the free shipping? And for those w preship status, any updates yet?
Old 04-03-2019, 8:36 AM

Not surprising from arms unlimited. A couple bad experiences from them. I've moved on to other vendors. They do have cheap prices though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2019, 9:06 AM
Banned

I ordered from them Sunday night and so far crickets other than the order acknowledgement email.
They were posting on the forum and seemed ready to fulfill orders so I placed one.
They are the only one of the 5 vendors I placed orders with Sunday night who has not sent a ship notice.
I'm not angry, because since Friday afternoon everything has been a crap shoot and also because I'm getting at least two deliveries today and the stay has not been granted...in the scheme of things, I'm all smiles
Old 04-03-2019, 10:11 AM

I placed order Monday night also after seeing them post here late. Assumed they were working through the night. I used the free shipping and maybe should have paid for the expedited. Nothing yet beyond the order confirmation.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:33 AM

I emailed then... Response was quick... Herea waht they said....
"Thank you for your patience at this time we have over 4000 orders. We are printing labels constantly and do what we can to get orders out as fast as possible please do not worry you will get you order"

So i guess you can 4000 orders to the other list!
Old 04-03-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
I emailed then... Response was quick... Herea waht they said....
"Thank you for your patience at this time we have over 4000 orders. We are printing labels constantly and do what we can to get orders out as fast as possible please do not worry you will get you order"

So i guess you can 4000 orders to the other list!
hahaha they are copying and pasting that to every person that asks, got the same response.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babo View Post
hahaha they are copying and pasting that to every person that asks, got the same response.
So at least they have an emphasis on efficiency
Old 04-03-2019, 12:14 PM

3/31 Pre shipping. Smaller shops usually have longer handling times.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:05 PM
Veteran Member

Still in pre-shipping with my order at Arms Unlimited. Can the vendor respond to this thread? Placed the order on 3/30.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
Still in pre-shipping with my order at Arms Unlimited. Can the vendor respond to this thread? Placed the order on 3/30.
I placed an order to and am kind of anxious about it, but as a small retailer I'm guessing everyone there is going full throttle trying to ship product.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:17 PM

I got a tracking number on Sunday but it hasn't updated at all, it still says "The tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available. Please verify your tracking number and try again later."

Last night I made an identical order on another site and it was shipped this morning, so if I receive it I'm going to cancel the Arms Unlimited order.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:18 PM

I ended up cancelling my order from them. My orders from Brownell's and Midway are already on the truck and I ordered from them after I ordered from Arms Unlimited.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:21 PM

We were the first vendor to announce we are shipping to California residents on Friday evening to our tens of thousands of email subscribers. We have thousands of orders which we have printed labels for and our warehouse guys are packaging as fast as possible. We can only sort, pull, and package so many orders per day. There are thousands more we still haven't even printed. We are printing, packing, sorting and shipping as fast as we can. Please exercise some patience, if you received a tracking number you will receive your order, we have plenty of inventory. We are also supplying local shops in California.

Putting a further strain on our resources by calling or emailing or doing both every few hours is not going to speed things up....

You've waited 18 years to get standard, a few days of processing from us or ANY other vendor is to be expected in this mad rush that none of us had time to prepare for.

Warehouse open to LE/MIL Only
3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Old 04-03-2019, 1:23 PM

I think people are upset that orders placed days ago are getting passed by while really recent ones are reported as shipped in the mega thread.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:24 PM

received confirmation of tracking number today, shows only the label was printed.

-The Honorable Judge Roger T. Benitez
Old 04-03-2019, 1:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsUnlimited View Post
We were the first vendor to announce we are shipping to California residents on Friday evening to our tens of thousands of email subscribers. We have thousands of orders which we have printed labels for and our warehouse guys are packaging as fast as possible. We can only sort, pull, and package so many orders per day. There are thousands more we still haven't even printed. We are printing, packing, sorting and shipping as fast as we can. Please exercise some patience, if you received a tracking number you will receive your order, we have plenty of inventory. We are also supplying local shops in California.

Putting a further strain on our resources by calling or emailing or doing both every few hours is not going to speed things up....

You've waited 18 years to get standard, a few days of processing from us or ANY other vendor is to be expected in this mad rush that none of us had time to prepare for.
Thanks for chiming in and this is what I suspected...y'all are busting your arses to ship product.
But I think people are getting antsy because Friday might be a cut-off for technically, legally owning these mags.
At least one other vendor (can't remember who but they were a lot further from California than you are) has mentioned they are upgrading to expedited shipping and shouldering the cost...perhaps something to consider.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:34 PM

Thank you for understanding. We are shipping more product daily then we ever have under any circumstance.

Does the public really believe the Judge who authored a very lengthy opinion is just going to reverse himself because CADOJ didn't like his ruling?

Nothing is going to happen for 30 days minimum pending an appeal, my educated opinion, I could be wrong...

Warehouse open to LE/MIL Only
3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Old 04-03-2019, 1:42 PM
Banned

He won't but the 9th Circus can step in at any time and issue a stay, with the request of the DOJ, according to comments in another thread.
I've learned to not underestimate the tyranny of these people, but I get it that you are running a business (I'm not being sarcastic at all).
Good luck with order fulfillment now get of the 'puter and go pack some boxes LOL!
Old 04-03-2019, 1:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Thank you for understanding. We are shipping more product daily then we ever have under any circumstance.

Does the public really believe the Judge who authored a very lengthy opinion is just going to reverse himself because CADOJ didn't like his ruling?

Nothing is going to happen for 30 days minimum pending an appeal, my educated opinion, I could be wrong...
Time is still of the essence. Please process orders in the order in which they were received, because there are people who placed orders after 3/30 who get their items shipped out before those who placed their orders Friday/Saturday, which is baffling unless if they paid for expedited shipping or something.
Old 04-03-2019, 1:58 PM

I ordered early Sunday morning, got my shipping confirmation with tracking number yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon via USPS, which I'm guessing is what every order with their free shipping option is going by.

Status is "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending" which either means its currently sitting on a pallet with a bunch of others ready to roll, or that said pallet of packages is already in the USPS system but the individual packages aren't scanned yet.
Old 04-03-2019, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Anyone who paid for expedited/next day shipping only to find that their order wouldn’t ship for several days should at least be refunded for the shipping fees. I understand that things are very busy right now, but if you don’t have the capacity to meet all the expedited orders you’ve received then you shouldn’t be accepting them.
Old 04-03-2019, 2:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt_Action View Post
Anyone who paid for expedited/next day shipping only to find that their order wouldn’t ship for several days should at least be refunded for the shipping fees. I understand that things are very busy right now, but if you don’t have the capacity to meet all the expedited orders you’ve received then you shouldn’t be accepting them.
I'd disagree with that. They're fighting to get orders out the door. Shipping times and processing times are two different things - as soon as the order is out, it gets their next day versus taking extra time in the post.

Its frustrating for all of us customers, but for a lot of the smaller operations its the equivalent of being a small hot dog cart thats suddenly swamped by 500 people all demanding their wiener before their lunch hour is up. These guys were one of the first small handful of companies to accept orders on Saturday, and I bet they got pummeled.

Wonder if thats what a lot of the bigger companies were doing with waiting, now that I think of it... making sure they had the manpower/stock ready to go before they opened their doors for business...
Old 04-03-2019, 4:08 PM

I placed two orders with Arms unl. One on Saturday the 30th and one on Monday the 1st. Both with standard Usps shipping. The 30th order is still pending receipt by usps while the order on the 1st has already been received.

First: arms unlimited: THANK YOU for being one of the first movers on this and jumping on it during Friday/weekend. Thank you for helping us preserve and excersize our rights.

Second: Thank you for printing the shipping labels and documenting the shipments are in transit for delivery. This is also an important factor.

Third: I think everyone is a bit on edge due to the uncertainty, given we live in such an anti 2A local (our choice, I know!). As such their is probably some “mag fever” floating around and people won’t be happy until the goods are in their hot hands.

With all that said. Do you have any insight with regards to the earlier shipments being delayed? Again, i thank you for being such supporter and first mover! I imagine the workload and pace must be insane.
Old 04-03-2019, 6:27 PM

my only guess is that earlier orders contain stock that they may not have 100% of the time, or have a TON of stuff in one order, those who received it should at least say how many items are in their order.

because it could very well be that before they knew something was up, their system allowed the over-ordering of certain items that they don't have on hand and / or expected that they will have them soon with a delivery from magpul.

and that later ordering people are only having small orders while earlier guys are more frenzy and ordered a ton of stuff.

I am hoping that it won't be because of a business (cough) reason...