Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 04-12-2021, 5:34 PM

Default Level 2 in SLO - Anyone Know If/When?

Hey all,

Anyone know if there will be a Level 2 USPSA match in San Luis Obispo this year? If so, any idea when?

Thanks,
AC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2021, 7:09 PM

I'm not certain but there has been a listing for the Ca. State USPSA Championship in Linden. No registration yet. The Roadrunner match was recently held and the Golden Bullet in Richmond in late May.
Old 04-12-2021, 7:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG29736 View Post
I'm not certain but there has been a listing for the Ca. State USPSA Championship in Linden. No registration yet. The Roadrunner match was recently held and the Golden Bullet in Richmond in late May.
I shot Road Runner. Great match. Was hoping they'd have the match in SLO again this year.

Old 04-12-2021, 7:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouscuban View Post
Hey all,

Anyone know if there will be a Level 2 USPSA match in San Luis Obispo this year? If so, any idea when?

Thanks,
AC

Home range. I'm not aware of any USPSA Level 2 matches on the schedule for this year at SLOSA. The only major that I'm aware of is the Area 2 Steel Challenge slated for August.

Nice meeting you at the Roadrunner, by the way
Old 04-12-2021, 8:16 PM

USPSA shows the Ca. State match Sept. 23-26 in Linden, pending approval. I shot the Roadrunner too and would like to meet some Calgunners next time. There was also talk of a possible Gridiron Production/Single Stack match. I'm shooting the Golden Bullet and a couple of level 2s in Oregon.
Old 04-12-2021, 8:20 PM

Quote:
USPSA shows the Ca. State match Sept. 23-26 in Linden, pending approval. I shot the Roadrunner too and would like to meet some Calgunners next time. There was also talk of a possible Gridiron Production/Single Stack match. I'm shooting the Golden Bullet and a couple of level 2s in Oregon.
What area are you from?

Old 04-13-2021, 8:06 AM

I'm in the Corning area about 100 miles north of Sacramento. West of Chico. There's 3 clubs within an hour drive. It's great now that they've started having more level 2 matches in the central valley the last few years. I like going up to Bend for their state match.
Old 04-13-2021, 8:18 AM

Quote:
His screen name was on his jersey so he was easy to spot.

I'll be at the Golden Bullet on squad 306 (Friday PM / Sat AM) with some other family's surname gigantically displayed on my jersey. If you see me, feel free to say "hi!"

I'm also planning on the Grid Iron (might be a tough for if Linden is also hosting the Section Match), Central California Section, and I was talking to the MD for Top Gun--he's working hard to get it approved.

Here's hoping the primer situation improves!
Old 04-13-2021, 10:06 AM

I'm on the same schedule squad 301. I've been checking for Gridiron and the state match when and if they have registration.
Old 04-13-2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez805 View Post
His screen name was on his jersey so he was easy to spot.

I'll be at the Golden Bullet on squad 306 (Friday PM / Sat AM) with some other family's surname gigantically displayed on my jersey. If you see me, feel free to say "hi!"

I'm also planning on the Grid Iron (might be a tough for if Linden is also hosting the Section Match), Central California Section, and I was talking to the MD for Top Gun--he's working hard to get it approved.

Here's hoping the primer situation improves!
I'm not very anonymous. LOL

Old 04-14-2021, 5:46 AM

The Anonymous guy is great to have on your squad. I was happy to host him at my club last year. Looking to go shoot at his sometime this year. I am working GBC so shooting on Thurs.

Keep pushing to get that level 2 in SLO that was fun a couple of years ago.