Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 5:23 PM
Veteran Member

Ordered from jestice and they charged me but no email since this morning

Rock out with your Glock out
Old 03-30-2019, 5:24 PM

Sucks to miss out on all this business.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:25 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harambe View Post
Sucks to miss out on all this business.
i can see why CA FFL's would play it safe.

CA can easily go after in state dealers much easier vs out of state dealers.

plus if this is all ok'ed by the top ca gun lawyers, then there will be more than enough business to go around.

remember that not all gun owners are forum users. i called my buddy this morning and he had zero info on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSig1911 View Post
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrepperGunShop View Post
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Old 03-30-2019, 5:25 PM

Thanks you're doing God's work here.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:32 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBR Works View Post
Really, please explain your logic.

See this thread in the FFLs forum:

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1521164

I think what he means is that we didn’t have this ruling then. It’s pretty crystal clear that the ruling says that they are protected under the 2nd amendment. So I’m not sure how doing anything with them (selling, manufacturing, possession, using) can be illegal either.

This is just like the issues with OLLs and bullet buttons when they first came out. Some FFLs wouldn’t touch them out of fear. SSE was the same thing, some FFLs did it, others were scared. You own the business, you can choose whatever you want to do. But I don’t think that anyone ha opened themselves up to anything.

Last edited by jcwatchdog; 03-30-2019 at 5:35 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 5:39 PM
Low-Functioning Genius
CGN Contributor

Placed a few orders and got the message from Preppers that they aren't accepting new orders. Also ordered from Jestice and RTG.

I have a double whammy in that I am in SF, so that might be a no go. Oh well, just wait and see I guess.

What has SF's mag ban again? I always thought it was silly since it mirrored State law. How does any of this ruling effect cities?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMACA_MFG View Post
Not checkers, not chess, its Jenga.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez

Old 03-30-2019, 5:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwatchdog View Post
I think what he means is that we didn’t have this ruling then. It’s pretty crystal clear that the ruling says that they are protected under the 2nd amendment. So I’m not sure how doing anything with them (selling, manufacturing, possession, using) can be illegal either.
Pretty much this.

Although I will never begrudge a FFL, certainly not in CA, for making their own business decisions. I am not the one who has jumped through hoop after hoop to invest in a business that is always one ruling away from being insolvent, and I appreciate all of you guys.

But declaring that competitors' business decisions are going to bring litigation, when it is obvious that legal advice has likely said otherwise, is different than taking extra time to come to your own conclusion.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

From Skid Tactical:

Quote:
We are pausing all orders.

We are over-loaded with traffic and the amount of orders is immense. We still plan on shipping out current orders, so long as the law stands. Please understand that we are taking a financial risk for our CA customers, should the law be over-turned. Please continue to support us throughout the year.

We plan to bring the site back online around Monday.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Joshv06

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:46 PM
AKA: Joe Censored
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

So Prepper Gun Shop was the first to jump on board, then they said they would cancel all CA orders, then they took that message down and are sending out this email just 2 hours ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper Gun Shop
ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING YOUR RECENT PURCHASE

Due to the extremely HIGH VOLUME of orders we will NOT be able to take any NEW California magazine orders at this time.

All existing orders will be fulfilled as we are able to.

As with all purchases, it is up to the purchaser (YOU) to verify the legality of these items. We will make no representation that the product you purchased is in compliance with any local or state laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for complying with local and state laws in your jurisdiction. You hereby represent and warranty that you assume all risk of any violation of local or state laws in your jurisdiction.

***We plan to continue shipping magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds to California once we are caught up***
So they apparently did not cancel CA orders, and will move back to the Yes list as soon as they ship the current orders out.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:47 PM

Trying to place order on armsunlimited.com but get gateway error. This is with 2 different cards. Anyone else have issues?
Old 03-30-2019, 5:50 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stix213 View Post
So Prepper Gun Shop was the first to jump on board, then they said they would cancel all CA orders, then they took that message down and are sending out this email just 2 hours ago:

So they apparently did not cancel CA orders, and will move back to the Yes list as soon as they ship the current orders out.
they probably cancelled some orders, then decided to not lose out on that much money / be fined by their CC processor for issuing all the refunds, and decided to just go ahead with what orders are there until out of stock.
Quote:
Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
Quote:
Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).
Old 03-30-2019, 5:51 PM

Quote:
Sorry guys. Please add us to the “NO” list.
San Francisco sued multiple vendors in 2017:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...in-california/

Vendors that you are buying from now are leaving themselves open to civil suit from multiple entities.
That was a different issue, i.e. selling kits to get around high cap ban.
Old 03-30-2019, 5:58 PM
I need a LIFE!!

guys stop fighting with EBR, they want to wait for the final OK from the CA Gun Lawyers, and it is their right to do so.

just go buy your mags elsewhere.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-30-2019, 6:02 PM
Low-Functioning Genius
CGN Contributor

It's a free for all, I see EBR's point. Order a few and wait and see, it's not like anyone is going to lose their money.

I forsee Bercera going ape nuts mid week and pulling some crap. I even see the DOJ threatening businesses so our window might not even be enough considering most of these businesses are going to be backlogged for weeks.
Quote:
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez

Old 03-30-2019, 6:11 PM

Just ordered from Grab A Gun and PSA - let's see what happens!
Old 03-30-2019, 6:18 PM

Does anyone know if JesticeArms and SkidTactical are still good to go?
I got excited and ordered from Jestice, Skid and RTG. Now PSA comes out saying they will be shipping to CA. It would suck if Jestice and Skid don't ship. lol
Old 03-30-2019, 6:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Just wanted to make our position clear on this specific issue. We will continue to support you guys for all the other middleman work we do for CA every day.

Check out our e-commerce site here:

www.ebrworks.com

Serving you from Prescott, AZ
Old 03-30-2019, 6:22 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyv5 View Post
Trying to place order on armsunlimited.com but get gateway error. This is with 2 different cards. Anyone else have issues?

Yes, and I have 4 pending charges on my credit card with no orders placed -.-

What a time to lose valuable credit.
Low-Functioning Genius
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by calitor View Post
Does anyone know if JesticeArms and SkidTactical are still good to go?
I got excited and ordered from Jestice, Skid and RTG. Now PSA comes out saying they will be shipping to CA. It would suck if Jestice and Skid don't ship. lol
You have to think about it in terms of spreading the orders around. Many many unforseen things can happen even if they send you a confirmation of the order or even a confirmation of shipment. They could be backlogged and not get to fill the order in time, or simply be waiting to seek legal counsel to see if they can ship.

Best thing is to order from a few places and just see what happens. Any retailer saying that they will 100% for sure ship is not being fully honest since this is a complete an utter clusterF---.

Take a few paths and see where it leads, don't go all in one basket.

There could be municipal bans they won't ship to as well. It's the wild wild west and get ready for a ride.
Quote:

I keep getting an error message with Arms unlimited. "The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider. Payment declined"
Old 03-30-2019, 6:23 PM
Veteran Member

Much respect and appreciation to EBR works for always standing with us.
Old 03-30-2019, 6:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRfan View Post
I keep getting an error message with Arms unlimited. "The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider. Payment declined"

Check your card, the orders don’t go through but it hits your card as a temporary authorization with no order. I’m guessing you hit it too many times and used up a good portion of free credit.
Old 03-30-2019, 6:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwatchdog View Post
Yes, and I have 4 pending charges on my credit card with no orders placed -.-

What a time to lose valuable credit.

Same thing happened to me around midnight Friday. This morning it happened again but I kept trying and finally managed to place an order but some stuff had gone out of stock. I also have a pending charge on the card for one of the orders that didn’t go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2019, 6:28 PM

Tactical Sh*t

https://shop.tactical****.com/?utm_s...-business-2019

We will ship magazines (any capacity) to our California customers, UNTIL THERE IS ANOTHER ORDER STATING OTHERWISE FROM A FEDERAL JUDGE which could be as early as next week.
Tactical Sh*t makes no representation that this transaction is in compliance with any local or state laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for complying with local and state laws in your jurisdiction. You hereby represent and warranty that you assume the risk of any violation of local or state laws in your jurisdiction.

Below penal code that suggest sale of 10+ round magazines was still not legal in CA. However, you will notice, the penal code mentioned there is the exact same one that is struck down in the below Judgement.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...ctionNum=32310.
Ca penal code 32310(a)
(a) Except as provided in Article 2 (commencing with Section 32400) of this chapter and in Chapter 1 (commencing with Section 17700) of Division 2 of Title 2, any person in this state who manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170

So therefore, due to the strong opinion of the Judgement below, the Penal Code 32310 is unconstitutional in its entirety and shall be enjoined which basically means the above section prohibiting selling/importing "large-capacity" magazines can no longer be valid.
Old 03-30-2019, 6:31 PM

Quote:
Just wanted to make our position clear on this specific issue. We will continue to support you guys for all the other middleman work we do for CA every day.
Awe we still like you and continue to do business with you
Old 03-30-2019, 6:37 PM
НАТО в Хату!
CGN Contributor

We need to pray for EBR Works. They always have been for CA gun owners, always support us and they still do. Do not start your BS with EBR Works.

Last edited by Palmaris; 03-30-2019 at 6:40 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 6:46 PM

West Coast Ammo is selling them in their store in Temecula and on their website
Old 03-30-2019, 6:50 PM

Just saw this on facebook.

***edit 9:00pm: looks like they changed their mind and are waiting until Monday***

Last edited by Tank///; 03-30-2019 at 8:29 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 6:51 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmaris View Post
We need to pray for EBR Works. They always have been for CA gun owners, always support us and they still do. Do not start your BS with EBR Works.

I very much appreciate that, but we are doing fine in AZ. It is all of you in CA that we left behind the lines that need our prayers. I am absolutely appalled at what my place of birth has become and what will ensue for our many friends there.

Your government will stop at nothing to suppress th 2A. I wish we could do more..

Anyway, back on topic.

Check out our e-commerce site here:

www.ebrworks.com

Serving you from Prescott, AZ

Last edited by EBR Works; 03-30-2019 at 6:55 PM..
Old 03-30-2019, 6:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurby09 View Post
Palmetto state armory just ordered 6
They have the ets 31 rounders for dirt cheap right now too, and they're well regarded. $13, free shipping over a certain number of them.
Old 03-30-2019, 7:15 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Sorry guys. Please add us to the “NO” list. We have been getting lots of calls and emails about this.

The following PC was unaffected by the decision:

San Francisco sued multiple vendors in 2017:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...in-california/

Vendors that you are buying from now are leaving themselves open to civil suit from multiple entities.
So what is the problem if a suit is filed to enjoin the sale. All it does is stop further sales. Is the problem that if found in violation of one states nuisance law you risk your federal firearm licenses?
Old 03-30-2019, 7:17 PM

Ordered some for my scorpion yesterday and transaction went through https://f5mfg.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2019, 7:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Has anyone heard anything from GunMagWarehouse?
'Informal" email Background complete: 9/19
Email to schedule Psych: 10/27@1539 ($150)
Psych Test: 11/3@0800|Psych Interview: 11/9@0900 (Dr.McKenzie)
LiveScan: 11/9 (UPS Store $93+$25)|Livescan cleared: CA/FBI 11/9, Firearms 11/20
LiveScan Email: 11/17@0842
Training Email: 11/29@1007|Instructor: 1/10/2024 SaberTactics ($399+40)|Docs: 1/12
Approval: 1/17@1346 ($264+$7.96)|Pickup: 1/19@1030
Old 03-30-2019, 7:23 PM

Tried placing an order with ArmsUnlimited and received payment declined. Tried two different accounts, one debit that had the funds and one credit.

Received: "Gateway Response: The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider.
Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below."
Old 03-30-2019, 7:28 PM

Default Purchasing "standard capacity" magazines / CA

Well, there seems to be confusion whether or not we can purchase magazines with more than 10 round capacity in CA. Some think we can and others don't.

Bud's Gun Shop has this on its website:

"Unfortunately, we are still unable to sell high capacity magazines to our CA customers. The recent court ruling only blocked a 2016 law that would have made high capacity magazines already owned by CA residents illegal to possess or sell."

I don't know that Bud's is correctly interpreting the judge's ruling.

"Hold Fast" when it comes to our 2nd Amendment rights!
Old 03-30-2019, 7:28 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Reeds Sports in Minnesota has accepted my online order for Sig Sauer 15 rd. mags and confirmed the order, I’m waiting on shipment....

.........??????????...... <a href=http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/signaturepics/sigpic165916_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ic165916_5.gif</a>
???Everyone's a Garand expert until the Garand expert walks in the room and I have only met 3, Scott Duff, Bruce Canfield & Gus Fisher
Old 03-30-2019, 7:30 PM

Earlier today I got an email from Black Market Arms to say they were selling to CA.
https://www.blackmarketarms.com/maga...city-magazines
Old 03-30-2019, 7:33 PM

GrabAGun wants to charge me $56 for shipping on a $130 order... Are you out of your mind?

Someone needs to keep a list of the gougers and jellyfish, they should be lowering prices right now, not jacking them up 100%.
Old 03-30-2019, 7:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyMac View Post
Reeds Sports in Minnesota has accepted my online order for Sig Sauer 15 rd. mags and confirmed the order, I’m waiting on shipment....
And their price on those is incredible.
Old 03-30-2019, 7:36 PM
Veteran Member

I only got charged $7.50 shipping from grab a gun, but I was for two mags
Closed Thread