Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-11-2021, 2:37 PM

Default FNX9 (Off-Roster), Sacramento, No Shipping

For Sale

FNH FNX9

Caliber 9mm

Under 50rounds fired

Price $900 Cash Only

Sacramento Ca,

Not willing to ship

Buyer pays fees

https://imgur.com/n4trK66

https://imgur.com/T5tliQC

Last edited by Ce11count; 04-08-2021 at 11:18 AM..
Old 04-02-2021, 11:00 AM

Btt
Old 04-04-2021, 5:34 PM

Btt
Old 04-04-2021, 7:27 PM

All DMs replied to.
Old 04-06-2021, 7:17 AM

btt
Old 04-07-2021, 1:29 PM

BTT
Old 04-07-2021, 1:37 PM

Very nice handgun for the price. Slightly shocked this one is still available based on it's FN pedigree and quality as compared to other handguns selling at comparable prices. GLWS.
Old 04-07-2021, 7:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cz-is-my-choice View Post
Very nice handgun for the price. Slightly shocked this one is still available based on it's FN pedigree and quality as compared to other handguns selling at comparable prices. GLWS.
Thanks for comment, They are very nice guns. I especially like the ambidextrous controls. I'm sure it will sell soon as I have had multiple people from out of the area wanting it.
Old 04-07-2021, 8:55 PM

pmd
Old 04-08-2021, 11:42 AM

Sadly the seller didn't want to sell it locally. To other CG'ers, buy with caution, only feedback is from a completely blank account.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divune View Post
Sadly the seller didn't want to sell it locally. To other CG'ers, buy with caution, only feedback is from a completely blank account.
After doing all the leg work, taking extra photos for you, finding multiple FFl shops that would do a PPT and even finding out the price of the fees for you. We couldn't come to an agreement, I no longer wanted to deal with you after multiple low ball offers on a very well priced pistol. Once you agree to pay the asking price, you became very condescending. I'm sorry I wanted a cash payment at the time of the transfer but you refused and wanted to use paypal or meet at a bank after, because you didn't feel confrontable carrying cash. After I said, "Sorry we couldn't come to an agreement. Our business is concluded and i hope you have a fantastic rest of your day" you continued to text and harass me as if that would make me change my kind and want to sell you a firearm. You finally stopped texting me and now have returned to Calguns to continue. I'm sorry you are not comfortable paying cash at the time of a transaction as I'm not comfortable taking electronic payment or waiting and hoping you meet me at a bank after the paperwork is done. I have done nothing but bent over backwards for you. I hope you have a great day, even if you wasted my time and have decided to harass me via text and this post.
Old 04-08-2021, 1:41 PM

Buy with caution. Very shady seller. We exchanged a few simple texts and he immediately was calling me a scammer. Check his feedback, its from a brand new empty account
Old 04-08-2021, 2:09 PM

Quote:
Buy with caution. Very shady seller. We exchanged a few simple texts and he immediately was calling me a scammer. Check his feedback, its from a brand new empty account
Thank you for the free bump! Despite your continued efforts and harassment I still will not sell you a firearm. I hope you have a great rest of your day and take care.
Old 04-12-2021, 1:18 PM

BTT
Old 04-12-2021, 2:36 PM

Quote:
Publicly speaking bad of OP without proof says very little (if anything speaks volumes about you) considering you yourself have a neutral feedback of not following through with a sale from a well established Calgunner.

OP I would report this guy's posts with the red triangle on the top right of his posts to have them removed from your thread. Even better, post the conversation of this guy being a jackass.
Old 04-13-2021, 2:35 PM

SPF
Old 04-13-2021, 2:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthracite View Post
Publicly speaking bad of OP without proof says very little (if anything speaks volumes about you) considering you yourself have a neutral feedback of not following through with a sale from a well established Calgunner.

OP I would report this guy's posts with the red triangle on the top right of his posts to have them removed from your thread. Even better, post the conversation of this guy being a jackass.

thanks, for your support. I flagged the message per your advice.