Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-15-2019, 9:08 PM

Default WTS Modesto,Price Drop Browning Hi-Power,Baby Luger,FreedomArm Glock Tactical,Colt 44

BROWNING

9mm Caliber

Hi-Power

Near Modesto

$1450

As you know, the Browning Hi-Power has been discontinued, over 3 years now. You can not go to your local dealer and order one.

I bought my Browning Hi-Power about 20 years ago. I shot it a few times and then put it in the gun safe. And, that's where it has been ever since. It is absolutely LIKE NEW CONDITION. It comes with a total of three (3) magazines. Two (2) are Browning magazines. One (1) is an aftermarket. It also comes with a very nice nylon zippered carrying case.

Also comes with a $100 pair of VZ grips. I threw away the original black plastic piece of crap factory grips.

I live east of Modesto, and prefer to do PPT locally.

Erma Werke

380 Caliber

Baby Luger

Near Modesto

$200

Parts Gun - DOES NOT WORK

i bought this gun back in the 1990' as project gun. It does not function or fire. I am selling this as parts. I never took it to a gunsmith. If you wanted to buy it and take it to a gunsmith, I am sure they could fix it for you. I don't have the time or desire to get it to shoot.

Freedom Arms

44 Special

Model 97

Near Modesto

PRICE - $2950

I Custom Ordered this Freedom Arms Model 97 in 44 Special Caliber direct from the Company. When you do this, they give you two 8 1/2 x 11" pieces of paper chocked full of special features you can order. Well, I think I checked off about a third of those special features. Everything from Sights, Trigger, Grip, Barrel Length, Grip Material, Finish, Trigger Tuning, and on and on. I waited almost two years to get it.

It comes with original box, papers, target, etc. I have shot 4 boxes of 44 special ammo through it.

If you have never owned a Freedom Arms firearm, they lockup like a bank vault. All their machine work is super precision. Nobody makes a handgun like these people.

Glock Gen 4

9nn/40

Model 34 Tactical Long Slide 40
W 9mm Conversion Barrel

Near Modeso

Price - $850

Highly customized Glock Tactical Long Slide with KKM 40 Caliber barrel and 9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel. Pistol has been Cerakoted. Sights are KenSight adjustable target sights. Trigger is Apex. Internals have all been reworked and polished for maximum performance. Trigger pull weight measures 3.6 lbs.

Over $1650 invested. However, I guess I am just not a plastic gun person. My loss, your gain.

Due to medical issues, I can't do much driving. I can meet in Modesto or Ripon. Sorry.

NO WAITING PERIOD - NO PAPERWORK - CASH & CARRY

COLT (Made by Uberti)

44 Caliber Cap & Ball Revolver

Model 1847 Walker

BRAND NEW UNFIRED

Near Modesto

PRICE - $350 THIS IS SUPER CHEAP

This Uberti made Colt 1847 Walker is a 44 Caliber Cap & Ball Revolver. It comes with everything you need to shoot it except powder. This gun was the most powerful handgun until the 357 Magnum came out in 1935. However, you can load it any way you want, light or heavy. Best of all, this is not considered a handgun by California or by the Feds.

If you need a last minute gun purchase for someone, this is it, there is not waiting period.

COLT

Single Action Army SAA New Frontier

44 Special Caliber

5 1/2" barrel

Beautiful Colt Royal Blue and Color Casehardening

Near Modesto

Price - $2350

This is an absolutely beautiful Colt New Frontier SAA chambered in 44 Special. I would rate the condition on my gun as Excellent. If you look close, you will find that the gun is about 99%, I just never shoot this gun. So, I am selling it.

Last edited by gunprofit; 02-17-2020 at 9:49 PM..
Old 12-17-2019, 12:18 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Nice prices for excellent guns. Wish you were in SoCal, that 686 is a bargain.
Old 12-17-2019, 7:36 AM

PM sent

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2019, 6:22 PM

I'll take the ACE
Old 01-04-2020, 10:48 PM

I’ll take the Colt Service Model ACE. PM sent.
Old 02-08-2020, 8:45 PM

For some reason I can see the pictures for each of the guns except the one I am interested in, which is the first one, the Colt SAA in .45 LC. Is that something you can fix on your end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2020, 8:00 AM

Thank you. PM sent.

Old 02-13-2020, 1:50 AM

Thumbs up WTS Modesto, Colt SAA,FreedomArm Glock Tactical, Colt Walker, Colt 44sp SAA,S&W41mag,

I'm a big fan of .44 special guns, you have the coolest stuff! Too bad you aren't closer to Orange County. Good luck with your sale.

By what glory does that coinage serve you, sitting idle and cold? By what blessing has the tax-man bestowed upon you, refund or rebate, granting you the vehicle to your firearm dreams, a golden ticket to your nitrocellulose fantasies? Aye..... thus go I, bumping to the top. For you. It's all for you.

- CALI-gula, 05-06-08
Old 02-13-2020, 12:40 PM

PM Sent ...

Old 02-15-2020, 9:46 PM

sent a pm
Old 02-18-2020, 10:07 PM

btt