Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Ammo Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Ammo Sales For the Private Sale of Ammo. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 12:43 PM

Default .308/7.62 ammo Palm Springs

All 147/150 grain FMJ range/storage ammo. I had an AR-10 and this was my storage ammo. The Tula ran fine and I used that as my range/plinking ammo. I have about 200 rounds of hirtenberger military surplus in the lot. I reloaded that brass and it was awesome. Gotta deal with military primer pockets though. There’s about 320 rounds of ZQI brass cased 147 gr in there.

I just found this stuff as I sold the rest of my 308 ammo and it was in mislabeled ammo cans. No need for it, and I don’t really want to store ammo I don’t have a gun for. If you’re a reloader the military surplus is great brass and the ZQI is annealed. The only real use for the Tula is just plinking. Please don’t complain about steel case, I’ve never had a failure. I don’t believe the myths, they’re stupid. Clean your gun regularly and don’t shoot like an idiot and steel case is a low cost plinking ammo.

900 rounds in all for $300. No shipping and no I won’t drive. I live near between Palm Springs and Hemet. Won’t drive further than those. If you want to count the rounds in front of me I won’t be offended. I’m going off my labels. That’s 0.30 cents a round. Best price for Tula steel case is 0.34 cents a round. I don’t believe in jacking prices. This stuff will just sit if it doesn’t go to someone.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:16 PM

Wish you were closer
Old 02-22-2019, 10:42 AM

PM sent
Old 03-04-2019, 4:23 PM

THATS .33333/rd... just sayin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread