Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 07-29-2015, 9:20 AM

Default One on One Firearms CCW and Defensive Firearms Classes

ONE on ONE Firearms provides the best, real-world firearms training and education available for those looking to legally carry concealed, or those who just want to learn to shoot and/or improve their shooting skills.
Visit http://www.oneononefirearms.com for more info and to sign up by clicking the Book Now button.

We provide group and private instruction but always keep our group class size small so you recieve One on One attention. You will not find yourself lost in a sea of students.
With so many choices, how can you find professional instructors in a sea of weekend warriors? Do your research. http://www.yelp.com/biz/one-on-one-firearms-sacramento

Many people, with little firearms experience, end up at a gun counter making a purchase based on price alone or someone’s recommendation.
Often they end up at a public shooting range with no training, and then ingrain bad habits from the start. Even worse, some will just purchase a handgun, buy a box of ammo and place it all in a drawer until they hear that ‘bump’ in the night... Don't wait for that 'bump' in the night.

If you are new to shooting or aren't happy with your skill set, we have a monthly entry level class that goes far beyond what you will leave from an NRA Basic Pistol class. http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=0c596265a4

One on One Firearms has our own classroom located at 10398 Rockingham Dr #18, Sacramento CA 95827. We are also instructors for the Sac Valley Shooting Center CCW program and have access to their private ranges. That means you will learn skills that you can't at public ranges. The safety factor is also increased because we don't have to worry about potential poor gun handling by non-students at a public range. Your safety is our #1 concern.
train@oneononefirearms.com
(916)494-9663
Old 07-29-2015, 10:18 AM

Just wanted to post about my experience with Joe and Sean... I took the 16 Hour CCW class they offer and found it to be really great learning experience.

As a first time CCW applicant you kind of go into these thinking that you really just need to do the qualifying/shooting portion and the rest of the class is just there for filler. However this was definitely not the case, I learned quite a bit more than I was expecting and left with a lot more confidence than I had going into it.

Even one of the re-qualifying students said he was "humbled" by the class since he thought he would just breeze though it without learning anything new.

I also got my Arizona non resident CCW application taken care at the end of the class for a minimal fee of $25. Joe walked us through the application and finger print cards so we could get our applications worked out perfectly.

So for anyone out there considering them for training I would say go for it!
Old 07-29-2015, 12:52 PM

I have attended three of Joe's classes. The 16 Hour CCW class, the shotgun home defense class and the 8 hour CCW renewal course. I also obtained my AZ CCW through his initial 16 course as well. I will attest to the fact that in each class I learn something new. You can tell instantly that Joe is passionate about what he does and I highly recommend him as an instructor.
Old 07-29-2015, 4:18 PM

Bunch of great guys, class is not boring at all. You get plenty of help if you need it during there shooting classes. Have taken my ccw class with joe, entertaining and a good learning experience.
I've also taken some other classes with these guys very fun and knowledgeable.
Another awesome thing one on one does is offer days you can go out and practice your draw and shoot and such.

I highly recommend these guys!

Eddie s
Old 08-21-2015, 8:20 AM

I have received education and training from Joe in both the classroom portion of the CCW training and in a separate pistol proficiency class. His humorous demeanor and attitude barely conceal an immense amount of knowledge and technical skill. Whether is explaining use of force laws and regulations, or making adjustment's to a student's grip to better improve their accuracy, I can count on receiving top tier knowledge and training from Joe and his team.