Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 01-17-2021, 11:19 AM
Veteran Member

Biden's call for unity and kumbaya is not an option. Not since 2016.
Old 01-17-2021, 1:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Eastvale View Post
Biden's call for unity and kumbaya is not an option. Not since 2016.
Fully agree. Nothing but hollow meaningless babble given the actions of Dems in Congress.
Old 01-17-2021, 1:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
Truth... quite a lot of them were in the capitol a bit ago. They're easy to spot, they are always blathering a lot of BS about "stolen elections".
Old 01-17-2021, 1:51 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmc0844spare View Post
Truth... quite a lot of them were in the capitol a bit ago. They're easy to spot, they are always blathering a lot of BS about "Russian Collusion".

FTFY

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 01-17-2021, 4:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
FTFY
That's true. That was utter BS.

But so is the sad sad delusion that the election was "stolen".

If people on here were not SO utterly wrapped up in their MAGA bubble, they'd be able to, just for a second, understand how a country so wrapped up in a blanket of anti-Trump media, actually legally and constitutionally voted him out. And Trump did himself no favors with his campaign, which was COMPLETLEY amateur-hour. Not to mention his Twitter rantings for 4 years.

Newsflash: MANY MANY MANY Americans just want a president that acts like a president AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. People just got sick of him. It's not a conspiracy, they just wanted to stop bloody hearing about the latest Trump "whatever" on the news.

If you didn't see a near complete swing to the Democrats coming during the opening months of Trumps presidency, you are seriously trapped in a basement somewhere.

I voted for the man 2 times.

To my shame, I had NO F**KN idea the level of idiocy and borderline retardation I was aligning myself with by voting for him.
Old 01-17-2021, 5:00 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:

We have years and years to investigate Biden election collusion.

I honestly do not know if the election was stolen or not. I can tell you I have been in a union for 25 years and only know 3 members who voted for Biden. The rest of my union brethren were 100% MAGA. I also could count the Biden bumper stickers I saw last year on one hand but saw at least 5 Trump car parades a week.

It absolutely deserves a thorough investigation.

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 01-17-2021, 5:54 PM

Quote:

If people on here were not SO utterly wrapped up in their MAGA bubble, they'd be able to, just for a second, understand how a country so wrapped up in a blanket of anti-Trump media, actually legally and constitutionally voted him out. And Trump did himself no favors with his campaign, which was COMPLETLEY amateur-hour. Not to mention his Twitter rantings for 4 years.

Newsflash: MANY MANY MANY Americans just want a president that acts like a president AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT. People just got sick of him. It's not a conspiracy, they just wanted to stop bloody hearing about the latest Trump "whatever" on the news.

If you didn't see a near complete swing to the Democrats coming during the opening months of Trumps presidency, you are seriously trapped in a basement somewhere.

To my shame, I had NO F**KN idea the level of idiocy and borderline retardation I was aligning myself with by voting for him.

If you think there was no fraud, or at least not enough that would have changed the results of the election, then Devil Dog, do what Marines do best and stop thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 01-17-2021, 6:03 PM

Quote:

Just throwing this out there if California can require an ID to buy ammunition why can't an ID be required to vote ? An illegal vote is just as dangerous as someone who is prohibited trying to buy ammunition. Heck to coach any little league team or be involved in any activity with kids California requires an ID to participate and pass a background check . There will be those who consider an ID a poll tax but if thats the case then so is the ammo background check fee . You can not have it both ways , what's good for the goose is good for shooter .
Old problems are like dry poop, if you let the dry poop sit it doesn't smell but the minute you decide to stir the poop with a stick, the smell comes back. Moral of the story, Don't bring up old problems!
Old 01-17-2021, 7:06 PM

# 45, BOOL SNIT to your blathering. Remember why marines are called Jarheads ? Its more than the haircut !

Psalm 1
Old 01-17-2021, 7:43 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfvshooter View Post
LOL I hope they lock up all you loons and take away your guns.
What a chity thing to say.

Whether you agree with others or not isn't an issue - but to wish that kind of thing isn't necessary.

You must be one miserable person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 01-17-2021, 11:38 PM

If you have to turn the capitols of every state and the country into armed camps with increasing thousands of armed troops to install a new regime, perhaps there is good reason to question the legitimacy of the "election"?

Third world despots are no doubt jealous...

Yes, the media was a big part of the steal with 90%+ anti-Trump propaganda 24/7 (even now). Mail in balloting with lax review (much via "emergency" edicts that are highly questionable) can more than account for the rest.

You'd have to be a fool to ignore that the Left started the coup attempts from the day Trump came down the escalator, it took an out of control virus to give them the "tools" they needed to complete the act. I've never seen such attacks on a sitting president, and we will no doubt have difficulties finding anyone crazy enough to go up against the swamp ever again...