Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > United Sportsmen, Concord
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2022, 6:49 AM

Default USI Range Hours

Hey folks… Spoke to the new president and the Manager at the public line. USI’s Rifle/Pistol Range has new hours of operation. As of yesterday, they open at 9AM on the weekends. Range is still open at 10AM during the weekday.
Old 08-14-2022, 7:15 AM

That’s a move in the right direction . I’d sure love if they made it 7am I hate wasting a whole day just to shoot for a few hours . I’d be happy as a clam I they would do sun up to sundown .. just on Saturday’s even
Old 08-14-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoteassasin View Post
That’s a move in the right direction . I’d sure love if they made it 7am I hate wasting a whole day just to shoot for a few hours . I’d be happy as a clam I they would do sun up to sundown .. just on Saturday’s even

I’m a fan of early birding, but I think it might be rough given they’re trying to move to a majority-volunteer staff/RSO structure. More importantly are the neighbors. I haven’t seen exactly how close the church-next-door is, but it sounds like they might get upset if an early Saturday service or Bible study is peppered with sounds of distant gunfire. I’ll run the idea up the flag pole though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2022, 12:46 AM

Do you know if the impalement art area and the archery range are still self-service and self monitored? Do I need to rejoin Diablo club to be able to use USI? It feels as if it was a lifetime ago.
Old 11-13-2022, 7:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masina View Post
Do you know if the impalement art area and the archery range are still self-service and self monitored? Do I need to rejoin Diablo club to be able to use USI? It feels as if it was a lifetime ago.
I was at
The mpr with the kids on Saturday and saw a fellow up on the archery range it definitely looked self monitored