Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-21-2019, 4:13 AM

Default FS: Kizer Mjolnir 3.75" Folding Knife M390 Titanium Handle New *Price Drop* $180 Ship

I have for sale a genuine, authentic Kizer Mjolnir 3.75 inch folding flipper knife. Brand new in the box and has never been used.

This is one of Kizer's highest end 'top of the line' knives which features a Bohler M390 Super Steel Blade with Titanium Handles and a ball bearing pivot system. Incredible fit and finish with superb build quality. Has a tight, rock solid lockup with a perfectly well-centered blade and a silky smooth opening and closing action. Features a razor sharp factory edge that has never been used or sharpened.

I recently purchased this from Blade HQ for my collection but I never used it. I paid $224. New in the box and has never been used. I trust Blade HQ because they are an authorized dealer and their inventory is always genuine, authentic and of the first rate, highest quality. I am only selling this because I need the cash to pay off some bills. Absolutely flawless and brand new in the box.

Click on the links for more info

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Kizer-...me-Lock--52416

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/KUK...tanium-handles

Description:

The Ki4494 Mjolnir flipper by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and custom knifemaking team TK Knives of the Czech Republic. TK knives grew out of the need of a pair of survival adventurers and artists who were in search for a tough yet easy to carry everyday use knife. David Michalik and Robert Chromcak began their custom knife journey to make folding knives serving the same duty as fixed bladed knives, but in a compact package. Their experiences as developers of high-tech machining tools and artists helped TK Knives excel in both function and style. Powerful and easy to wield, the Mjolnir hits as hard as its namesake, Thor's hammer. It represents Kizer's first knife to utilize Bohler M390 stainless steel and the ball bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives. The handle is made from milled 6AL4V titanium with a very ergonomic curved shape. This is a compact knife with elegant stylish looks and is capable of striking performance. It features a reversible titanium pocket clip and is sure to become an everyday carry favorite in no time since it's priced well below its design and quality levels.

Kizer uses high-tech wire EDM machines to cut the parts. This method is slower than laser or water jet but the quality is worth the wait. Each component in Kizer knives are precision machined and engineered to the finest tolerances. The final fit, finish, action and sharpness of each knife are achieved entirely by hand, employing the irreplaceable craftsmanship developed by generations of cutlery masters. Dedicated craftsman honoring the long-term goal of making the best knives possible is what Kizer brings to you.

Bladesmith Series:

The Bladesmith Series is Kizer's collaboration/partnerships with the custom knife world. They license designs from custom knifemakers and forge a partnership utilizing the best from both sides. The custom designers bring their innovative and unique designs while Kizer brings their highly specialized technical manufacturing expertise and quality. Together, they create products that proudly bears the names of the designer and Kizer Cutlery.

Innovation is power. Always living on the edge, always searching for the unknown, always braving the next horizon. Whether overbuilt to take on the world, or emerge stylish and full of grace, innovation is the separation from the mundane. Collaborating with some of the best creative minds in knife making and designs, Kizer presents the Bladesmith Series. Exceptional designs and impeccable craftsmanship; this is passion for never ending adventures.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 8.375"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.16"
Blade Material: Bohler M390
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Grind: Flat
Finish: Stonewash
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 4.625"
Handle Thickness: 0.58"
Handle Material: Titanium
Color: Gray
Weight: 5.69 oz
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Flipper
Lock Type: Frame Lock
Brand: Kizer
Model: Mjölnir
Model Number: Ki4494
Designer: TK Knives

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

$200 Price Drop! $180 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KUKI4494n.jpg (34.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg KUKI4494na.jpg (59.3 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by notoriousseg; 09-24-2019 at 11:41 PM..
Old 09-24-2019, 9:38 PM

bump. price drop