Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories Set up and organize shoots and meets and share your shooting range stories.

Old 02-28-2019, 9:43 AM
Veteran Member

Default March Fun Pistol and 3-gun match

Just a reminder that the next No Name Pistol Club match is Saturday, March 9 at Burro Canyon at 9 AM. Thanks to all those who joined us last month. Cost is $35 for all-day range rental (and use of the rest of the range if you want) and targets, etc. First private range/berm area on the right, across from the range office.
Old 03-01-2019, 4:34 AM

Already have it on my calendar.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:37 PM
Veteran Member

From our match organizer -

Hey, guys. I finally have an integrated, and I hope complete, email list. If you know of anyone I have missed, forward to them and let me know so I can add them to the list. If you wish to be removed, you can also let me know and I will take you off the list.

We are on for this coming Saturday at our usual range. We had a great turnout last month and I hope we can continue to get plenty of shooters out for the match. Things are still wet so we can use steel targets, and there will be a moving target as well.

I will be at the range rain or shine, so don’t be scared off if it’s a little moist on Saturday.

Alrich77@hotmail.com
Old 03-06-2019, 1:42 PM

Looking forward to this Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One nation under God

Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.”
- General George Patton Jr

In regard to Murphy's Law, my wife said she met Murphy and she doesn't like him!
Old 03-09-2019, 4:19 PM
Veteran Member

It was nice meeting you and your son, Don. We had 16 shooters today, and we did get to shoot steel. It was a great time.
Old 03-10-2019, 8:11 PM

Thanks, we had a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One nation under God

Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.”
- General George Patton Jr

In regard to Murphy's Law, my wife said she met Murphy and she doesn't like him!
Old 03-11-2019, 2:24 PM
Veteran Member

For info, this was the 3 gun stage. Start on far left with your rifle, make a headshot on close paper target, then move towards the barrel in the middle (where the guys are standing in the picture) and engage the four silhouettes behind the other targets. Drop rifle in barrel, pick up shotgun and engage the 9 wooden knockdown targets. Place shotgun in barrel, engage the two metal hanging silhouettes, knockdown the poppers and clear the plate rack. (We used the moving target in the two handgun stages.)