Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > 2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

2nd Amend. Litigation Updates & Legal Discussion Discuss California 2A related litigation and legal topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 09-30-2019, 7:54 PM
Ball Pimp 4 Border Collie
CGN Contributor

[QUOTE=ronlglock;23462606]So 42 prohibited persons were stopped from buying ammunition in July and August. Meanwhile, 30,000 presumably legal purchasers also were blocked.

That's the point. To block the legal ones.
Old 09-30-2019, 8:06 PM

It appears this will be the judge asking the state where they are at and if they will be able to comply with the order to get the info he requested . My guess is the state will ask for more time which will be granted . However if the state comes in there all aloof not appearing to have even made an effort . The judge may get pissed and rule right then and there . That's not likely but fingers crossed lol .

Either way I won't be able to make it if it's tomorrow .

Quote:
NOTICE of Hearing: Telephonic Status Conference set for 10/1/2019 01:00 PM in Courtroom 5A before Judge Roger T. Benitez.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...ode-v-becerra/
Are we sure this is the correct date ? My buddy has not received any notice of a hearing and received an email today saying they have no date scheduled for the next hearing . In the link above I see a notice of hearing but no date shown , am I missing something ? To be clear I'm not saying there isn't anything going on tomorrow , just that I can't find anything official either in the link or from my buddy who is a party in the suite . Unless "Telephonic Status Conference" just means conference call ? Does that mean both sides and the judge will be on a conference call that will be recorded ?

Anyone else find it sad that those who preach tolerance CAN'T allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that they do not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.

If you have the time check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE or a picture of Mohamed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Last edited by Metal God; 09-30-2019 at 8:12 PM..
Old 09-30-2019, 8:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal God View Post
Unless "Telephonic Status Conference" just means conference call ? Does that mean both sides and the judge will be on a conference call that will be recorded ?
Correct (although I don't know if these are recorded). From the hearing notice:

Quote:
NOTICE of Hearing: Telephonic Status Conference set for 10/1/2019 01:00 PM in Courtroom 5A before Judge Roger T. Benitez. Plaintiff counsel to email Judge Benitez's chambers ... by 5:00PM on 9/30/2019 one toll-free telephone number and pass code to allow the Court to access the conference call. (no document attached) (gxr) (Entered: 09/25/2019)
Old 09-30-2019, 10:00 PM

ok thanks

Anyone else find it sad that those who preach tolerance CAN'T allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that they do not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.

If you have the time check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE or a picture of Mohamed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
Old 10-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Veteran Member

Eagerly awaiting the transcript of the conference call
***FS Long Slide CZ75 SA***
Old 10-01-2019, 1:55 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by offrdmania View Post
Eagerly awaiting the transcript of the conference call
I suspect it will be procedural, not subject-matter. When can they schedule trial? When will certain pre-trial events happen? that sort of thing.
No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind.
- Thomas Sowell
I've been saying that for years ...

There is no value at all complaining or analyzing or reading tea leaves to decide what these bills really mean or actually do; any bill with a chance to pass will be bad for gun owners.

The details only count after the Governor signs the bills.

Gregg Easterbrook’s “Law of Doomsaying”: Predict catastrophe no later than ten years hence but no sooner than five years away — soon enough to terrify people but distant enough that they will not remember that you were wrong.

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.

Old 10-01-2019, 2:35 PM

Giffords will be filing a brief later today or tomorrow. Their lawyer just filed a pro hace vice application. That is a form that out of state lawyers have to file to practice in a case.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rhoades Pro hace motion.pdf (84.1 KB, 23 views)

― Plato

Last edited by wolfwood; 10-01-2019 at 4:50 PM..
Old 10-01-2019, 3:01 PM

No transcript of the hearing was taken.

Judge Benitez requested additional information from both sides to assist him in making a decision on our preliminary injunction motion. So we likely will not see a ruling for some time. We will try to update you all as things happen.
Old 10-01-2019, 3:33 PM

Thanks for all of the updates. I'm sure there are lots of folks anxiously waiting with credit card in hand.

PM me for your FrontSight needs.

WTB: Sig 220 Legion
Old 10-01-2019, 4:12 PM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbapug1 View Post
Meanwhile, 30,000 presumably legal purchasers also were blocked.
Make that 30,001 as my GF was denied today. Zero criminal or traffic issues ever, CCW holder, 5 handgun owner.

Buy made in USA whenever possible.
Old 10-01-2019, 6:52 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrady@Michel&Associates View Post
No transcript of the hearing was taken.

Judge Benitez requested additional information from both sides to assist him in making a decision on our preliminary injunction motion. So we likely will not see a ruling for some time. We will try to update you all as things happen.
What is “some time” in legal terms? Like weeks or several months?
Old 10-01-2019, 8:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhandmike View Post
Old 10-01-2019, 9:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhandmike View Post
Undefined - Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal are pretty much without time constraints.

I can't recall which court it was, but seems to me some litigants filed for a writ of mandamus (legal latin for 'get off your butts and do your job') a few years ago, because some case(s) had been hanging for years.
No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems - of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind.
- Thomas Sowell
I've been saying that for years ...

There is no value at all complaining or analyzing or reading tea leaves to decide what these bills really mean or actually do; any bill with a chance to pass will be bad for gun owners.

The details only count after the Governor signs the bills.

Gregg Easterbrook’s “Law of Doomsaying”: Predict catastrophe no later than ten years hence but no sooner than five years away — soon enough to terrify people but distant enough that they will not remember that you were wrong.

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.

Old 10-02-2019, 8:55 AM

Here in California, state judges have to decide a case in 90 days or less OR don't get paid!
Old 10-02-2019, 6:52 PM

Quote:
This is likely going to take quite some time ( months ) . Sorry I can't say more at this time but there is a reason .

Last edited by Metal God; 10-02-2019 at 6:55 PM..
Old 10-02-2019, 9:05 PM
Calguns Addict

That’s fine. I was just trying to decide if I’m going to get into reloading. Looks like I am.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACfixer View Post
Make that 30,001 as my GF was denied today. Zero criminal or traffic issues ever, CCW holder, 5 handgun owner.
Sounds like she must be recruiting for ISIS
Old 10-03-2019, 7:13 AM

Quote:
I was just trying to decide if I’m going to get into reloading. Looks like I am.
I was at the gunshow this past weekend and overheard a guy saying they are already looking at legislation to require background checks and reloading components as well . Not to derail the thread but has anyone else heard this or was it someone just talking out there …. ?

Old 10-03-2019, 9:54 AM
Code Monkey

Quote:
I was at the gunshow this past weekend and overheard a guy saying they are already looking at legislation to require background checks and reloading components as well . Not to derail the thread but has anyone else heard this or was it someone just talking out there …. ?
No. They were probably thinking of precursor parts. Check this thread
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...ight=precursor
Old 10-03-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
"The 'Spray and Pray' system advances triumphantly in law enforcement. In a recent case in a southwestern city...a police officer, when threatened with a handgun, emptied his 15 shot pistol at his would-be assailant, achieving two peripheral hits. The citizen was charged with brandishing a firearm, but the cop was not charged with anything, lousy shooting not being a diciplinary offense."
--- Jeff Cooper, June 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM2
Put you link where your opinion is.
Old 10-03-2019, 4:43 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBrowningfan View Post
I heard the same thing
Old 10-04-2019, 8:02 AM

Quote:
This is likely going to take quite some time ( months ) . Sorry I can't say more at this time but there is a reason .
Not liking the sound of that! State needs time to compile data on denials? Or on hold for NYSRPA like seemingly every other gun rights case?
Old 10-04-2019, 8:44 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvrjon View Post
1. It isn't a "loophole"; it's a black-letter law.

2. Every law can be changed, but given the reasoning behind the ammo laws, it will be difficult to make the case that folks with federal and state credentials/clearance, are a threat for supplying gangsters with ammo.
1. I meant for the word loophole to be tongue in cheek, since it's a catch-all phrase politicians use to describe exemptions they don't like.

2. They don't need to explain themselves or make a case, as you already know the majority of the legislature and the governor would sign without even reading it, and there's no reason that removing the exemption would make the underlying law any more legal or illegal. The sole purpose for the exemption was to make the underlying law easier to get enough votes to pass. That's done now, so the exemption serves no purpose for them anymore.

I will agree that removing the exemption probably isn't a high priority for them - but that hasn't ever stopped them from passing nonsense legislation before.

Last edited by cockedandglocked; 10-04-2019 at 8:50 AM..
Old 10-04-2019, 8:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
1. I meant for the word loophole to be tongue in cheek, since it's a catch-all phrase politicians use to describe exemptions they don't like.

2. They don't need to explain themselves or make a case, as you already know the majority of the legislature and the governor would sign without even reading it, and there's no reason that removing the exemption would make the underlying law any more legal or illegal. The sole purpose for the exemption was to make the underlying law easier to get enough votes to pass. That's done now, so the exemption serves no purpose for them anymore.

I will agree that removing the exemption probably isn't a high priority for them - but that hasn't ever stopped them from passing nonsense legislation before.
Having established the exemption for individuals holding federal FFL03 and DOJ COE credentials, abolishment of that exemption calls into question the validity of those credentials. That’s a tough argument to make, and seems counter-productive since DOJ is responsible for the COE clearances, and they are used for FFL01 employee clearances and ammo vendor employees. If they aren’t good enough in the private sector, then they aren’t good enough in the commercial sector.

Last edited by Dvrjon; 10-05-2019 at 5:45 AM.. Reason: Speling problums
Old 10-08-2019, 12:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

^^ re cockedandglocked and Dvrjon's posts

I would love to hear from Sean or anyone at Michel & Assoc, or anyone with actual knowledge regarding the FFL03 / CoE exemption and why it runs through a number of firearms-related laws.

I don't think the CA legislature is including it out of the goodness of it's heart; I don't think it's needed to secure votes for passage (especially in a referendum put before the voters); I do think there is a precedent or more likely a strongly-held view that to fail to include it potentially introduces a fatal flaw in the law.

I can come up with very generic "thoughts" on why the need to include exemptions makes sense where a legislature wants to increase the chance a law is upheld, but those thoughts do not flow from specific research or detailed legal analysis of the issue.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortelli View Post
^^ re cockedandglocked and Dvrjon's posts

I would love to hear from Sean or anyone at Michel & Assoc, or anyone with actual knowledge regarding the FFL03 / CoE exemption and why it runs through a number of firearms-related laws.

I don't think the CA legislature is including it out of the goodness of it's heart; I don't think it's needed to secure votes for passage (especially in a referendum put before the voters); I do think there is a precedent or more likely a strongly-held view that to fail to include it potentially introduces a fatal flaw in the law.

I can come up with very generic "thoughts" on why the need to include exemptions makes sense where a legislature wants to increase the chance a law is upheld, but those thoughts do not flow from specific research or detailed legal analysis of the issue.
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. If there is a flaw, answering your question would give the legislature an advance warning regarding what they would have to do to sustain a court challenge.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Having established the exemption for individuals holding federal FFL03 and DOJ COE credentials, abolishment of that exemption calls into question the validity of those credentials. That’s a tough argument to make, and seems counter-productive since DOJ is responsible for the COE clearances, and they are used for FFL01 employee clearances and ammo vendor employees. If they aren’t good enough in the private sector, then they aren’t good enough in the commercial sector.
True

Quote:
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. If there is a flaw, answering your question would give the legislature an advance warning regarding what they would have to do to sustain a court challenge.
Also true
Old 10-08-2019, 1:39 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
No interest in "giving ideas" to our legislature, but do you think they include such exemptions because they think it "makes sense" or is "fair" or instead because they know they're creating serious problems if they don't? My view is that they include such exemptions because they already know that they need to do so in order to assist in sustaining the law in the face of a court challenge.
Old 10-08-2019, 3:19 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
No interest in "giving ideas" to our legislature, but do you think they include such exemptions because they think it "makes sense" or is "fair" or instead because they know they're creating serious problems if they don't? My view is that they include such exemptions because they already know that they need to do so in order to assist in sustaining the law in the face of a court challenge.
As I’ve said in the past, the Legislators are smart enough to hire people who understand this stuff. In the case of Prop 63, the Gifford’s organization did the research and writing, and they are very good.

Something to contemplate: The federal government retains authority in, and fully occupies the area of, licensure for firearms in this country. Federal law sets forth the rights of individuals to apply for, and be issued, a federal license (FFL03) for the certain and specific purposes of a Collector of Curios and Relics, which includes functioning firearms and their ammunition.

For state law to withhold the purchase of ammunition from these federal licensees might open the statute to challenge at the federal level for appearing to improperly constrain the federal authorities granted by the license.
Old 10-08-2019, 3:27 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
As I’ve said in the past, the Legislators are smart enough to hire people who understand this stuff. In the case of Prop 63, the Gifford’s organization did the research and writing, and they are very good.

Something to contemplate: The federal government retains authority in, and fully occupies the area of, licensure for firearms in this country. Federal law sets forth the rights of individuals to apply for, and be issued, a federal license (FFL03) for the certain and specific purposes of a Collector of Curios and Relics, which includes functioning firearms and their ammunition.

For state law to withhold the purchase of ammunition from these federal licensees might open the statute to challenge at the federal level for appearing to improperly constrain the federal authorities granted by the license.
The additional requirement to also acquire a COE already crosses that line though, no?
Old 10-08-2019, 6:03 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
The additional requirement to also acquire a COE already crosses that line though, no?
Maybe; maybe not.... The failure to overturn 1-in-30 purchasing rules and 10-day waiting periods may indicate that "reasonable" local (State) controls on eligibility may be appropriate, but outright denial isn't. Example: the FFL03 is issued for 3 years; the COE for one. It may be seen as prudent and reasonable for the state to update eligibility through the COE during the FFL term...but approval of COE simply augments the federal program...it doesn’t preempt it.

Statutes barring FFL03/COE holders from ammo purchasing may constitute preemption of federal authority.

Last edited by Dvrjon; 10-08-2019 at 6:18 PM..
Old 10-08-2019, 7:34 PM

Quote:

Maybe too good by half? Overreach on magazines with capacity of 10+ rounds got them an injunction that had results they never would have had if the existing grandfathered exemption for magazines acquired before the ban was implemented hadn't been replaced with a requirement to dispossess.
Old 10-09-2019, 4:36 AM

I too would be curious in what original bill and surrounding debate the collector exemption arose from.

Quote:
I disagree with this sentiment, at least at a general level (though you may be right; I'm not going to pretend to be an expert). Sometimes there is a lot of work put in on designing the framework for these programs, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule; or at least with the deluge of gun control bills over the last few years that I've read. Often times legislators seem to take the laziest (and safest) approach and copy-paste sections and definitions wholesale. The most recent case of this is Gipson's Precursor Part Background Check scheme which basically copies the Ammo Background Check scheme wholesale.

I believe this is mostly done with the assumption that someone before them did the necessary research when it was written into law, and so they might as well copy it for their own purposes without having to employ all those really "smart enough" people. This is also why I think we see most of the same exemptions more or less copied to each bill: It's assumed that someone before them did the research in passed law so they include those exemptions in their proposed bills unless it specifically goes counter to what they're proposing. Furthermore I imagine (though I certainly couldn't say for sure) that legislators in committees voting on these bills feel more comfortable with bills that use existing systems, definition, and language rather than whole new and complete frameworks.

As for Giffords... first I would say that I imagine the campaigns and writing of propositions are different than the writing and proposing of bills as due to the different considerations at play. Second... I mean I don't know about them being "very good"... but it does remind me that I was laughing to myself when I found they are defining Exploding Ammunition as Frangible Ammunition (See footnote 106) in their ammunition policy paper. The state laws then referenced after that in footnotes 107-114 (except for Hawaii which may prohibit frangible ammo) more or less exclude frangible ammunition from their exploding ammunition definitions. Also it's funny imagining Giffords fighting against people using frangible ammunition... but I digress.

As for the topic at hand: I'm of the belief that they're more or less copying their predecessors homework because it already exists in law and there's no reason for them to change it at this time. That's may be why we see this FFL03 + CoE exemption pop up repeatedly. The answer to why the exemption exists then most likely lies in the bill that it originated in and the debates surrounding it.

On your other note here:
Quote:
Collectors are already constrained in the normal process of acquiring C&R firearms as is. It is often an enjoyed privilege of collectors in almost every state to have eligible firearms mailed to their house yet that is not the case in California. There's other things that are heavily constrained when it comes to collectors that aren't quite coming to my tired mind right now.
Old 10-10-2019, 8:52 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

My best guess -- and I emphasize that I have done no research and am not a practitioner in this area at all, so take it for what it is worth - is that there's a recognition that firearms-related laws implicate the 2nd amendment. The degree to which they do is obviously hotly contested, but there is an understanding that they do.

Since a constitutional right is implicated, and with a view to some level of scrutiny on a law contested before a court, the legislature (or the activists helping the legislature draft laws) recognize that the ends - (the governmental interest the law purports to advance) - must be tied to the means - (the method by which the law achieves in whole or in part the ends) with at least some care.

In many of the firearm laws, the ends revolve around denying access to certain items to prohibited persons. If access to such items are denied to persons who have affirmatively shown they are not prohibited (via federal and state background checks already completed and kept updated), the "means" of the law looks like an overreach, potentially even under modest levels of scrutiny.

Nothing really insightful here, and nothing but a generalized sense, but I am still curious about the reality of it and the history of it, and feel like there has to be something more substantive behind it like precedent (even if not binding in the 9th) or persuasive arguments made in journals, etc. Anyway, just a curiosity I find interesting.
Old 10-10-2019, 3:33 PM

Quote:

In many of the firearm laws, the ends revolve around denying access to certain items to prohibited persons. If access to such items are denied to persons who have affirmatively shown they are not prohibited (via federal and state background checks already completed and kept updated), the "means" of the law looks like an overreach, potentially even under modest levels of scrutiny.

Nothing really insightful here, and nothing but a generalized sense, but I am still curious about the reality of it and the history of it, and feel like there has to be something more substantive behind it like precedent (even if not binding in the 9th) or persuasive arguments made in journals, etc. Anyway, just a curiosity I find interesting.
I disagree that legislators in ban states are attempting simply to deny access to prohibited persons. Assault weapons bans effect everyone. California's conveniently certified microstamping law denies access to new pistols to everyone. Restrictive CCW rules in "no-issue" counties deny access to "bear" arms to all who reside in those counties. The new proposed law (sitting on the governor's desk) allowing counties to charge whatever they want to issue CCWs are intended to reduce the number of CCWs issued. Proposed taxes, both state and federal, are designed to reduce access and have an effect on everyone. The culture war in the media and some state legislatures are intended to discourage gun ownership. Gun violence protective order (or "red flag" laws) are designed to increase the class of prohibited persons. In California, they now want to expand the class of persons who can obtain them and to extend their effect from one year to ten, the same as if you had been taken to a mental health facility for evaluation and treatment under a Welfare & Institutions Code section 5150 hold.

No counselor, the plan is to make guns as stigmatized as smoking, and to eliminate the "scourge" of guns in our society under the mistaken belief that somehow this will have an impact on the murder rate. Yes Virginia, there is a conspiracy to take away your guns.

Last edited by TruOil; 10-10-2019 at 3:35 PM..
Old 10-10-2019, 4:49 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruOil View Post
I disagree that legislators in ban states are attempting simply to deny access to prohibited persons. Assault weapons bans effect everyone. California's conveniently certified microstamping law denies access to new pistols to everyone. Restrictive CCW rules in "no-issue" counties deny access to "bear" arms to all who reside in those counties. The new proposed law (sitting on the governor's desk) allowing counties to charge whatever they want to issue CCWs are intended to reduce the number of CCWs issued. Proposed taxes, both state and federal, are designed to reduce access and have an effect on everyone. The culture war in the media and some state legislatures are intended to discourage gun ownership. Gun violence protective order (or "red flag" laws) are designed to increase the class of prohibited persons. In California, they now want to expand the class of persons who can obtain them and to extend their effect from one year to ten, the same as if you had been taken to a mental health facility for evaluation and treatment under a Welfare & Institutions Code section 5150 hold.

No counselor, the plan is to make guns as stigmatized as smoking, and to eliminate the "scourge" of guns in our society under the mistaken belief that somehow this will have an impact on the murder rate. Yes Virginia, there is a conspiracy to take away your guns.
I was not speaking to legislators in ban states. I am speaking entirely to CA laws.

That said, I don't disagree with your comments re: stigmatization, nor your contention that there is a concerted effort in regards to the same. I freely acknowledge that there is a clear desire in CA (and elsewhere) among lawmakers to do everything possible to stigmatize and legally limit those who might assert both a right and a policy view that it is a positive message to not discourage firearms ownership, possession, carry, training, etc.

I was merely speaking to the fact that the CA legislature - perhaps one of the most rabid in regards to the above concerns - with a governor-in-waiting that was more aggressive than themselves even, and backed up by activists supporting them - seemed to feel it prudent to include exemptions to the ammo law at issue here.

They didn't include such an exemption in a variety of laws you reference. And, in support of your post, I cannot understand how one logically reconciles an "assault weapons" ban on everyone; a roster of "not unsafe" handguns that applies to all but LEO but permits resale; and the approach to CCW licenses that says "local elected official gets to determine scope of constitutional right." In those instances, different than the law being discussed in this thread, I suspect that they thought they could carry the day with arguments about why complete bans are A-OK; that it happened at a much different time; and that "the times demand it." I don't support those arguments but I can at least make sense of why they might hold up those fig leaves.

I believe there is a reason why the exemption exists in both the ammo law at issue here, and other CA firearms-related laws. And I wonder whether the reason the exemptions do exist is part of the strategy of those who, given the freedom to do so, would ban firearms in all instances. I'd like to better understand what the strategic thinking (on their part) is with regards to the exemptions.
Old 10-11-2019, 1:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACfixer View Post
Make that 30,002 since I was denied 2 days ago , went home changed my address and uploaded my California Federal compliant ID on the cfars website, then tried again today and was denied for the second time. Duck hunting season opener it's in a couple of days, I have reservation number 1 on the wild life refuge and no ammo to hunt with.

Old 10-12-2019, 9:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarian View Post
Make that 30,002 since I was denied 2 days ago , went home changed my address and uploaded my California Federal compliant ID on the cfars website, then tried again today and was denied for the second time. Duck hunting season opener it's in a couple of days, I have reservation number 1 on the wild life refuge and no ammo to hunt with.
No Buddies?
Old 10-12-2019, 9:38 PM

head over the border or give your location and I am sure someone will drop a few boxes and forget them.