Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Blades, Bows and Tools
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Blades, Bows and Tools Discussion of non-firearm weapons and camping/survival tools.

Old 09-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Calguns Addict

Question knife identification help

was given this knife a long time ago by someone who knew nothing about it. it went into the collection and gathered dust. i am now looking to get rid of some of the extra stuff around the apartment and this knife is in to to go box. before i can sell it i would like to know something about it.

knife looks old and hand made, no manufacture markings. handle is some sort of white bone or horn with brass inlays and brown paint/stain. the sheath is made of the same bone/horn with one side being black with white paint and brass inlays. the blade has a hand engraved design. if i had to guess i would say its native american or maybe native Alaskan? defiantly does not look Asian, it could possibly be middle eastern, if you know anything about where this knife came from or recognize the design on the handle or sheath please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Not at all. Trump is a loser and will lose amazingly on Tuesday. It's going to be so big, we are all going to be sick and tired of how much he loses on Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
Nah, no sense in replying to the personal attacks/baiting.
Old 09-29-2018, 8:38 AM
Veteran Member

Looks to be Finnish. Puuko maybe. Appears to be a bone handle and bone brass hilt.

Could be some kind of tourist scandanavian knife as well.

Try blade forums.