Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 03-19-2020, 7:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Be safe out there.

I just can't kick the feeling that this is going to go sideways big time at some point. Just want to make sure that those of you still on the line are being extra safe.
Old 03-19-2020, 8:36 PM

It’s certainly getting sporty. Had no less than ten people stop me so far tonight and ask if they can be outside. People calling 911 on manufacturing businesses and construction sites who appear to have more than 10 people working at a time. We’re making extra rounds at grocery stores/7-11’s and the like tonight.

I think street cops have a collateral masters degree in the subject of “panic.” We see a lot of panic for various reasons. I think we get really good at sifting through times to legitimately panic, and when it’s nonsense. I feel like this is nonsense.
Old 03-19-2020, 9:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

As a retired first responder, I hope and pray all those on duty have everyone’s respect. It’s not the same culture/world we’re use to working with.
At these times, we all need to be aware of the situations that may occur. These days many people don’t have any respect or care for those who protect and serve our communities.
Old 03-19-2020, 9:41 PM

I didn’t envy what every member of the thin blue line had to deal with day in and day out. Now I can’t imagine what your facing. Don’t forget to take care of your families additional needs in these trying times. Be safe out there!