Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 09-18-2019, 6:04 PM

Default Aero M5E1 308 Enhanced Upper Receiver + 15" MLOK Rail - Gen 2 - $219.95 Free Shipping

Aero M5E1 308 Enhanced Upper Receiver + 15" MLOK Rail - Gen 2 (minor blem)- $219.95 Free Shipping http://www.tomstactical.com/aero-pre...308-upper-blem

$239.95 non blem: http://www.tomstactical.com/aero-pre...iver-combo-set
Old 09-18-2019, 9:47 PM

If you want something with a little slimmer rail, Schuyler Arms has a blemished M5 upper with Atlas R-One 15" handguard for $175. They have some great deals going on M5 lower parts kits too.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/summe...ard-combos-993
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2019, 11:35 PM

The S-One rail is the thin profile with only a short rail section built in on either end of the top, everywjere else is M-Lok (or keymod if you're into that kind of stuff) and it's very light and thin.
Old 09-23-2019, 8:28 AM

Heads up... the Aero "enhanced" upper receivers have a barrel nut and mount for the rail integral to the receiver. The one from Toms Tactical is like this.

The one linked on sale from Schuyler will need Aero's proprietary M5E1 barrel nut for an additional $40. These are both great deals either way.

I recently bought the blem from Toms because I dislike the continuous Picatinny top rail and instead prefer the one rail section in front for the flip-sight... much cleaner look IMHO... not that I'll ever use any of the flip sights on any of my guns ever.

I'll also add that I routinely buy stuff from both Toms and Schuyler... between those two places, depending on what each of them have on sale, you can put together some smoking deals.

Last edited by SamNavy; 09-23-2019 at 8:35 AM..