Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2018, 11:22 AM
butlers's Avatar
butlers butlers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 660
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default Brownell's Discounts: Latest Code (Wednesday, 9 October 2019)

Latest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlers View Post
Code: SWC
Gets You: 10% off + free shipping on orders $99+
Expires: 11:59pm Wednesday, 9 October 2019

Last edited by butlers; 10-09-2019 at 7:48 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-30-2018, 12:02 PM
spdrcr's Avatar
spdrcr spdrcr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,960
iTrader: 347 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlers View Post

Moderators, now that these Brownell's codes are coming out so frequently, do you think maybe we can just make a sticky for Brownell's codes? That way we can have a single collection point rather than multiple threads....
+1 on that
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2018, 5:42 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

New Brownell's code today, Friday, 11-2.

Free ship, no min.

VC5
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Double3's Avatar
Double3 Double3 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 113
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

https://gun.deals/content/brownells
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2018, 4:13 PM
trebleguy trebleguy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 32
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlers View Post
Moderators, now that these Brownell's codes are coming out so frequently, do you think maybe we can just make a sticky for Brownell's codes? That way we can have a single collection point rather than multiple threads....
agree !!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2018, 9:41 PM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 381
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

I wish Brownells had 1) a Visa and/or 2) discounted gift cards somewhere.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2018, 11:51 PM
colt11's Avatar
colt11 colt11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posts: 656
iTrader: 31 / 100%
Default

It's a great idea unless Brownells finds it....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-03-2018, 4:57 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

The problem is going to be folks don't want to scroll thru a bunch of posts to see what the deals are. A new post is probably the most simple way.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-03-2018, 7:09 AM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,813
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
The problem is going to be folks don't want to scroll thru a bunch of posts to see what the deals are. A new post is probably the most simple way.
Agree. Many threads devolve into chat and after the 4th or 5th page, people stop checking the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
I wish Brownells had 1) a Visa and/or 2) discounted gift cards somewhere.
If they were to have a points back VISA, I'd drop Cabela's MasterCard in a heartbeat. I haven't found a credit card that'll issue Brownells gift cards as a reward yet.

Man, those pre-Bass Pro days were awesome at Cabela's...
__________________

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-03-2018, 7:10 AM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,813
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt11 View Post
It's a great idea unless Brownells finds it....
Why? They want people to use their codes and buy, buy, buy!
__________________

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-03-2018, 7:39 AM
SDM44's Avatar
SDM44 SDM44 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,724
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
The problem is going to be folks don't want to scroll thru a bunch of posts to see what the deals are. A new post is probably the most simple way.
This.

If I don’t see the deal and date in the thread title, then I’ll overlook it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-03-2018, 7:59 AM
Kelvrick Kelvrick is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sac
Posts: 1,068
iTrader: 48 / 100%
Default

New forum software would be needed for it to work. So all members can contribute to a central post inside the thread while discussion continues. And active admins to lock/delete threads outside of it.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-03-2018, 8:31 AM
butlers's Avatar
butlers butlers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 660
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM44 View Post
If I don’t see the deal and date in the thread title, then I’ll overlook it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvrick View Post
New forum software would be needed for it to work. So all members can contribute to a central post inside the thread while discussion continues. And active admins to lock/delete threads outside of it.
Well then, Calamity Sue and whoever else is going to contribute, it's up to us. Let's bump this thread only for the latest code, and try not to clutter the thread with feel-good "look at the great deal I got!" posts (though I'm guilty of that as well).
__________________
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-03-2018, 9:13 AM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 381
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
The problem is going to be folks don't want to scroll thru a bunch of posts to see what the deals are. A new post is probably the most simple way.
The problem is, you can't subscribe to a new thread until you come in here and find it. I want an instant e-mail notification, not having to come in here and look, because I forget and miss the important ones like once cent hazmat.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-03-2018, 9:19 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
The problem is, you can't subscribe to a new thread until you come in here and find it. I want an instant e-mail notification, not having to come in here and look, because I forget and miss the important ones like once cent hazmat.
Not sure what you mean. I keep 4-8 windows open all day long, night too, including this one. When I refresh it, the threads with new posts are highlighted so I immediately know of any additions, new posts or otherwise. For a new a new thread I just click on "New Thread" and do it.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-03-2018, 9:23 AM
shamrock12 shamrock12 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 701
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
The problem is going to be folks don't want to scroll thru a bunch of posts to see what the deals are. A new post is probably the most simple way.
There always is the “View First Unread” button on the top of each thread. There also is an upside down chevron button next to each thread you haven’t read since the last time you visited that you can click on as a shortcut.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-03-2018, 9:44 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock12 View Post
There always is the “View First Unread” button on the top of each thread. There also is an upside down chevron button next to each thread you haven’t read since the last time you visited that you can click on as a shortcut.
Never knew that. Thanks.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2018, 11:29 AM
bender152's Avatar
bender152 bender152 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Doo-Doo Capital
Posts: 4,128
iTrader: 264 / 100%
Default

Is 10% off and/or free shipping really still a sale when they do it so often?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2018, 12:19 PM
jandmtv's Avatar
jandmtv jandmtv is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 6,011
iTrader: 76 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender152 View Post
Is 10% off and/or free shipping really still a sale when they do it so often?
Sure it is. I’m waiting for the 10% off code as we speak to pick up a magpul D-60 drum mag. $109 - 10% + free shipping = the cheapest price for a D-60 drum mag out there. And this is before AJ cash back.
__________________
Looking for RPR or Precision Rifle Accessories? Check out Anarchy Outdoors. http://www.anarchyoutdoors.com?afmc=1w
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2018, 12:31 PM
baih777 baih777 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 4,429
iTrader: 74 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
The problem is, you can't subscribe to a new thread until you come in here and find it. I want an instant e-mail notification, not having to come in here and look, because I forget and miss the important ones like once cent hazmat.
I like those 1 cent deals also.
__________________
Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
I'm Back.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-03-2018, 12:32 PM
baih777 baih777 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 4,429
iTrader: 74 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender152 View Post
Is 10% off and/or free shipping really still a sale when they do it so often?
If you buy bullets for reloading. It's a.big deal.
Last case of bullets weighed 44 lbs.
__________________
Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
I'm Back.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2018, 3:05 PM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 381
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Not sure what you mean. I keep 4-8 windows open all day long, night too, including this one. When I refresh it, the threads with new posts are highlighted so I immediately know of any additions, new posts or otherwise. For a new a new thread I just click on "New Thread" and do it.
I was unclear; not all of us have your dedication to this forum, which we all appreciate. My point is I don't check this forum 12 times a day, and it's usually at night, often too late for the TODAY ONLY!!! posts. If we do Brownell's in a sticky, I'd subscribe and get an immediate e-mail notifying me of updates to it.

Whatevs, I'll just need to be more diligent in checking here.

My latest Brownells score was some nice Sig Sauer primed 40 brass, on sale 30% off, plus the 10% off code plus free shipping. Not technically hazmat, but it takes a week to snake its way across the country via ground. Waiting for 1200 primed cases to arrive so I can load them...gotta love the Internet.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2018, 3:49 PM
Distinct_Editz's Avatar
Distinct_Editz Distinct_Editz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 85
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Please change the name. It's easier for me to simply look in this forum and see if anyone posted a new code simply using the Ctrl+F command for "Brownell". I don't want to scroll through threads.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2018, 3:57 PM
butlers's Avatar
butlers butlers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 660
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinct_Editz View Post
Please change the name. It's easier for me to simply look in this forum and see if anyone posted a new code simply using the Ctrl+F command for "Brownell". I don't want to scroll through threads.
Disagree. Hoping the moderators make this a sticky, so we can do this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
My point is I don't check this forum 12 times a day, and it's usually at night, often too late for the TODAY ONLY!!! posts. If we do Brownell's in a sticky, I'd subscribe and get an immediate e-mail notifying me of updates to it.
__________________
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2018, 3:58 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guninator View Post
I was unclear; not all of us have your dedication to this forum, which we all appreciate. My point is I don't check this forum 12 times a day, and it's usually at night, often too late for the TODAY ONLY!!! posts. If we do Brownell's in a sticky, I'd subscribe and get an immediate e-mail notifying me of updates to it.

Whatevs, I'll just need to be more diligent in checking here.

My latest Brownells score was some nice Sig Sauer primed 40 brass, on sale 30% off, plus the 10% off code plus free shipping. Not technically hazmat, but it takes a week to snake its way across the country via ground. Waiting for 1200 primed cases to arrive so I can load them...gotta love the Internet.
Without a long song and dance, what's this "subscribe" business. That's another thing I'm not aware about.

Yes, since I'm retired, I probably do check it that often. Those who don't have the time to do this, I would think they would like to see the "deal", how long it's good for, and who's offering the deal, all in the title, which I try to do. It only makes sense to do this, at least I thought so, until I read some of the "tricks" mentioned above.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2018, 4:04 PM
butlers's Avatar
butlers butlers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 660
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Without a long song and dance, what's this "subscribe" business. That's another thing I'm not aware about.
Pretty easy! Just click on "thread tools", then on "subscribe to this thread" (I'm currently subscribed to the thread, which is my screenshot offers me the option of un-subscribing):


You'll then be taken to a screen where you can sign up for email notifications.

That way, if someone posts something to one of your subscribed threads, you get an automatic notification via email, rather than having to manually go back to the thread and hit the refresh button. As Guninator stated, not everyone has the luxury of camping out at CalGuns all day, but most of us have smart phones with email notifications enabled....
__________________
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB

Last edited by butlers; 11-03-2018 at 4:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-03-2018, 4:25 PM
Distinct_Editz's Avatar
Distinct_Editz Distinct_Editz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 85
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlers View Post
Pretty easy! Just click on "thread tools", then on "subscribe to this thread" (I'm currently subscribed to the thread, which is my screenshot offers me the option of un-subscribing):


You'll then be taken to a screen where you can sign up for email notifications.

That way, if someone posts something to one of your subscribed threads, you get an automatic notification via email, rather than having to manually go back to the thread and hit the refresh button. As Guninator stated, not everyone has the luxury of camping out at CalGuns all day, but most of us have smart phones with email notifications enabled....
Sweet, never knew about that. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-03-2018, 4:48 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinct_Editz View Post
Sweet, never knew about that. Thank you.
Neither did I. Thanks for the info.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-03-2018, 6:16 PM
butlers's Avatar
butlers butlers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 660
iTrader: 65 / 100%
Default

Subscriptions are great. Prevents you from having to manually keep track of threads you're interested in, e.g. "I wonder if anyone has posted anything in that sale thread I have going?" No need to hit the refresh button; you'll get an email notification if there's anything new.
__________________
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." Lt Gen Sir William Butler, GCB
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-04-2018, 5:13 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

To each his own. It takes me 2-3 seconds to click on the open window and refresh to see what's new. 2-3 seconds to click and scroll to bottom. I don't keep my email open so I have to open it, multiple clicks and lots of time, then scroll down to find it, as there's usually 10-50 emails waiting for me, then open it. All very time consuming and many times I have to repeat a step. Also, my emails are that fast coming to me. For me, my way is a no brainer that I'ver been using for 7-8 years now. My number of posts don't tell the story about me as where I spent the first few years was in a thread where they don't count the posts. I easily have another 5K posts. Below is where all the action took place years ago.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...02274&page=734
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-04-2018, 5:30 AM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,813
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

See? New Brownells codes and nobody looked
__________________

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-04-2018, 5:33 AM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,813
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

VCD $10 off $99
VCJ $20 off $200
VBW $35 off $300

Today only 11/4
__________________

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-04-2018, 6:41 AM
Erichp Erichp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eastern TN
Posts: 812
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double3 View Post
That would be just too easy! But yes...this ^^^

The issue with Subscription is that when you get comments in the thread you will get an email, it does not mean there are new codes. And I dont recall if this forums software is set this way, but many only email you at first message, not each one. Which resets when after you visit under your login.

I use subs for marketplace and an occasional thread of interest, but if your thought is its the best way to know about 'New' codes....not so much.

Calamity, I know you are up on the gun deals page and have referred folks to it. Curious why you think a thread is better than a daily visit there.

What functional improvement do ya'll see in a thread versus the gun deals page. When I get B's emails I do find them there as well.

If the issue is notification as we forget to check, you are still reliant on it being posted here, which happens after its either been seen on gun deals, @ B's site, or someone got the email before those on B's list. If you are on their list you got the email, just like you would a forum subs noticification email (which could be comments only), and you got notified by B's before the forum. So logically you can say sign up on B's list or look at gun.deals as its no different than visiting there before the marketplace/deals.

To me, folks post them here for those that dont sign up for B's list, or dont know about gun.deals. But its those that know about both that want the sticky....so maybe its me...but I dont really get it for this group as its utility is more likely for a different audience.

FWIW, if one wants notification as subs here can be unreliable due to the notification on comments without new codes, set up a web page change monitoring on gun.deals. There are free services and can email if that page changes. Which means you get notice on removals...but hey...you're going to get bogus notification sub'ing to a thread of this nature for every 'thanks' anyway....
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-04-2018, 7:03 AM
Fluffypuppy's Avatar
Fluffypuppy Fluffypuppy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 171
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
To each his own. It takes me 2-3 seconds to click on the open window and refresh to see what's new. 2-3 seconds to click and scroll to bottom. I don't keep my email open so I have to open it, multiple clicks and lots of time, then scroll down to find it, as there's usually 10-50 emails waiting for me, then open it. All very time consuming and many times I have to repeat a step. Also, my emails are that fast coming to me. For me, my way is a no brainer that I'ver been using for 7-8 years now. My number of posts don't tell the story about me as where I spent the first few years was in a thread where they don't count the posts. I easily have another 5K posts. Below is where all the action took place years ago.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...02274&page=734

That was a great thread!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz2 View Post
See? New Brownells codes and nobody looked
Was too busy winning money at the casinos.

If you have noticed, Brownell's always has a new set of codes on Sunday.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
That was a great thread!!!
Oh the good ole days.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-04-2018, 12:50 PM
beanz2's Avatar
beanz2 beanz2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,813
iTrader: 34 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
Was too busy winning money at the casinos.
That, or busy at the buffet lines?

So what matters is how ActiveJunky's 10-15% cash back periods overlap with Brownells 10+% off codes, right?
__________________

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-04-2018, 4:16 PM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz2 View Post
That, or busy at the buffet lines?

So what matters is how ActiveJunky's 10-15% cash back periods overlap with Brownells 10+% off codes, right?
We usually go for a free breakfast buffet during "Senior" Wednesday. Free as it's half points day and we have a zillion points. We've been doing this for 15 years or so. Food is first class as it has to be for a regular $9 breakfast. As you know, I like to do my own cooking.

I've only seen AJ for Brownell's once at 10%, or was it 8%. I'm sure it will be elevated some time during the holidays. Lots of good buys on a lot of items everywhere, except of course, at Cabela's.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Darto's Avatar
Darto Darto is online now
Norville Iron Bank
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,027
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
That was a great thread!!!

588 posts in a single thread...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Calamity Sue Calamity Sue is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 5,617
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darto View Post
588 posts in a single thread...
Not sure what you mean by that number. Current post is 29,351, and on 1-1-18, it was 29,001 which shows how it has slacked off due to the CA ammo situation that started back then.
__________________
Actually Sue's Husband
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:02 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.