Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Services
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2019, 2:58 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default $250 Calguns Gift Card home loan deal

If your mortgage rate is above 3.50% on your FHA or VA loan, or above 4.00% on a Conventional loan; contact me. Mortgage rates have dropped to the lowest level in past 4 years, so we’re running another Calguns deal:

The deal: Contact me by 6/19/2019 for a no pressure evaluation to see if a new loan could benefit you and makes sense. Then upon closing of the new loan receive a $250 gift card to Calguns Vendor of your choice as a "thank you" for your business.

Ways to contact me:
1. PM me above
2. Email me here
3. Apply online here
4. Or just call (714) 660-1239

About us: Monument Financial is owned and operated by Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant (Steve) for past 9 years, has been an official Calguns vendor for ~7 years, and our office is in Tustin. Check out reviews from Calguns members in our Monument Financial Forum, and additional reviews on Yelp.

Terms & Legal Disclosure: Available throughout the entire state of California. Gift to be sent within 5 business days of transaction closing. Available on any purchase, refinance, VA IRRRL, FHA Streamline, Reverse mortgage that closes by 12/31/2020. This promotion is intended to be a “thank you” for doing business with us, and is not paid for the referral of any business to us. Information privacy is strictly maintained. Monument Financial is an equal housing lender. NMLS ID: 369472, California DRE Broker 01426131.
Official Calguns Vendor for Home Loans & Real Estate since 2012. VA loan expert, no cost refinances, and on a mission to continue my reputation of good deals, honesty and supporting the Calguns community. Check out my customer reviews in our forum.

Pm me any questions, rate quotes, loan preapprovals, or any other real estate need or question you may have. I'm here to help. Semper Fi!

Last edited by Punisher; 05-29-2019 at 3:09 PM..