Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2022, 4:51 PM
Veteran Member

Default Lets have new thread

Come on Bros, lets have a new thread, and by the way, Bro Kokopelli, I was driving thru Pigeon Forge today when we drove next to a neat looking blue jeep and the spare tire cover had a large kokopelli emblem painted on it. I always find good things Bro in your postings. Anybody out there have a good testimony or report of neat blessings recently?

Psalm 1
Old 04-09-2022, 3:03 PM
Veteran Member

Prayer/praise report. A tax issue looking like a $20,000 plus capital gains tax goes away with some listening and agreeing to change my attitude over filing status. PRAISE THE LORD ! April 8th, yesterday.

Psalm 1
Old 04-09-2022, 4:47 PM

Praise! Our daughter-in-law fought off breast cancer two years ago with full doses of chemo and radiation. Three weeks ago they found another small lump and removed it. The pathology report came back last week as not only benign but probably there from birth. Praise!

"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason- I do not accept the authority of popes and councils [i.e. any man]- my conscience is captive to the Word of God." Martin Luther
Old 04-09-2022, 7:44 PM
Veteran Member

Absolutely praiseworthy ! How is it going for yourself Bill ?

Psalm 1
Old 04-11-2022, 3:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garand Hunter View Post
Absolutely praiseworthy ! How is it going for yourself Bill ?

Psalm 1
Thanks for asking! I'm buried in ministry. I'm preaching 1 Corinthians verse-by-verse and it's the most challenging book I've taught. Very complicated context (Corinth could be any major American city today!). Many opinions on interpretation since most authors haven't thoroughly worked with the Greek text and the whole book. So, lots of hours per week per sermon!

In addition, our church loves to do music and has a great men's group that does most of our Sunday morning music. I've become the piano player for them as well as we're now starting a new music team with younger folks on it (my daughter and son-in-law are with me as well as a young girl). It's fun too!

How about yourself?

Blessings!

"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason- I do not accept the authority of popes and councils [i.e. any man]- my conscience is captive to the Word of God." Martin Luther
Old 04-15-2022, 12:52 PM

I'm still very much alive, with stage 3 lymphoma. Handling the chemo, looking into alternative therapies, making dietary changes. The devil wanted me out of the fight, but God will turn this for good. Working on future business plans and things are looking good in that department. I'm using this as an opportunity to change my whole program.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2022, 8:01 PM
Veteran Member

Here in Tennessee I checked out maybe 3 or 4 full gospel/pentecostal churches and finally the BIG BOSS told me I can go to the one I tried first in December, for a season. Hang in there Viragoman ! I recommend reading Isaiah ch 53 frequently. Also II Peter chapter 1 frequently. GOOD STUFF !

Psalm 1