Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2019, 12:55 PM

Default Shout out to Turner's in Rancho Cucamonga

I wanted to shout out to Manager Carol and her Saturday staff at the store in Rancho Cucamonga.

Myself and another Calgunner arranged a trade at the Rancho store this last Saturday. We could only arrange a 530pm transfer since we both have crazy schedules. We both knew we were pushing it.

I showed up first and my fellow Calgunner was running late. Long story short, he made it till 5:45pm. Still, Carol and her crew were kind enough to expedite our double PPT, well passed closing time.

They went above and beyond to serve two Calgunners and I wanted to thank them for that.

I was able to spot a two tone beautiful P229 in the consignment area while I waited.... had to pick it up. Thanks for that as well!

-Ricardo
Old 03-11-2019, 1:21 PM
CGN Contributor

Did you ask them what their policy is if the dros gets delayed? It can happen to you too?
Old 03-11-2019, 1:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD1061 View Post
Did you ask them what their policy is if the dros gets delayed? It can happen to you too?
I've never had that happen at Turner's before. I guess I will find out if it does.

So far so good.
Old 03-11-2019, 1:32 PM
CGN Contributor

I had not had it happen either. I have a ccw permit for San Bernardino county, no criminal record or tickets,many many successful Dros's as buyer and seller. I also have successful transactions on both sides of the delay.Never even thought about until one came back delayed. I guarantee Turners will not release on an undetermined status and promise you that you will not like it . You have to have knowledge of what can happen if things go wrong for no apparent reason.
Old 03-11-2019, 1:38 PM
CGN Contributor

....with all of that said I'm glad to hear that the Rancho store treated you right. If you really want a great experience everytime look up 2A zone in Alta Loma. Kris and Brett run a fantastic business.