Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 06-06-2019, 2:21 PM

Default Diablo Action Pistol?

Is this place still running? Their website is up but I can't sign up for a class. Anyone go there?
Old 06-06-2019, 7:49 PM

Oh man they should update their website if they're going to keep paying for it =(
Old 06-07-2019, 7:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilznik View Post
Is this place still running? Their website is up but I can't sign up for a class. Anyone go there?
Yes they are still up and running, even with the public range is currently being worked on. USI had their 22lr mutli purpose range up, just pay at the club house and show your receipt at the door to the range. Diablo Action Pistol club is currently holding 22lr steel challenge matches and working on getting some centerfire going soon. They are working on getting uspsa matches but it's from what I understand under the current rules it will be static shooting only.

The online form on the website is broken but email one of the officers and they will get back to you.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2019, 11:14 PM

Diablo has USPSA style Steel Challenge matches the first Sunday of every month. You will need Diablo Action Pistol or Richmond credentials if you’re drawing from a holster, I’m not sure if rimfire or rifle is subject to the same rules, as they both start from the low ready. They also have a Wednesday Steel Challenge league, starts at 3:00, last shooter at 6:00.
Old 06-18-2019, 6:05 AM

That’s good to know. I’ll take the Richmond class in July. I’ll try to go to the steel shoot in September.

Is there anything I can watch or read to see what steel shoots are like?