Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2020, 3:43 AM

Default "They" and Other Things Troubling Your Soul

I've not shared these things until recently, mostly out of the fear of rejection and in case my sanity was slipping. But over 6 years ago, I was suddenly seized by what I know for sure now was the Holy Spirit and taken into a vision. There is no room to explain everything here, but I was shown many things past-present-future and the sovereignty of God in it all, from the the beginning to the end, from the molecular to the celestial, that God is in control and things are unfolding exactly as he has ordained. I'm no longer in doubt of what I received was from God, because it does not contradict the Word of God and things have been unfolding in the world as I was shown. I am no longer in fear of rejection, because since then I am being pruned. Who I am is of no concern, but may God be magnified. I must decrease so that He can increase. I've spent many sleepless nights with more incoming mini-visions and dreams consistent with the original vision I experienced. We know that God does things within the saints for the edification of the body of Christ (the church). Coming out of a fast this morning, I am again sleepless but with the "burden" for the saints who sense something is going on. It is written, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams." It's OK to reject this, even challenge this, because I am only a recipient vessel... a worm picked out of a dung hill. 99% of my family and friends have rejected me, even a few churches. That's ok. This isn't for me, but for the edification of the body of Christ. Someone here is trying to make sense of the world, so I am sharing. I write this for this person or persons.

"THEY" have their roots in esoteric religions falsely so called "knowledge - "...akin to the "snake eating its own tail..." and, "...the phoenix rises from the ashes again and again..." and, "...rebirth through self destruction..." and, "...if you want to make something better, tear it down and build it again..."

The esoteric deep state has been revealing it's true self in entertainment since George Bush's September 11th, 1991 "a thousand points of light" speech, exactly 10 years to the date of that infamous day in 2001.

The international fraternity, the "overseers," our "slave masters," also claim amongst themselves to be the, "grand architects of civilization," are no longer hiding their intentions to destroy all the nations to bring about a one world government vision which we know commonly as 'The New World Order.' Also known in other forms as The United Nations, The Trilateral Commission, The World Bank and International Monetary Fund, The Bilderberg Group, and etc... Their agenda is painted on in the "New World Airport Commissioned" Denver Colorado Airport murals and Bank of America murals as originally painted, as well as have been carved in the Georgia Guide Stones. They include a multination intelligencia consisting of the US, UK, NATO and Israel.

You have seen their propaganda and incantations in movies since the 60's, especially in just about every movie since Sept. 11, 2001 - most especially in movies and TV shows of Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Disney, an EVERY apocalypse/world catastrophe themed movie since then. They hide their symbols and numerology in plain sight as the actors orate their codes, spiritual incantations and political agenda weaved within their scripts. They joke about it openly on their talk shows and award ceremony's. They conduct spiritual rituals in pop concerts, on Super Bowl halftime shows and Olympic opening ceremonies.

They are the banker financial force behind ANTIFA, BLM, ISIS, ISIL, etc... They are the fake news that downplays the actions of these groups, while exaggerating and lying about their political opposition. Their craft is the mob mentality, politico polarization, demonization and scapegoating.

They are the prison and military industrial complex, as well as the secret societies former presidents have warned us of. They are those who have made great efforts for over a century to remove God from western civilization with things falsely so-called science. "They are the high tech break away civilization."

They are the ENEMIES "foreign and domestic," of America and the world. They are the enemies of our souls, and unknowingly their own. They are the epitome of the fulfillment of over 2,000 years of Biblical prophecy, also know that "the beast" nations. Their esoteric religion, currently in the form of the Jesuit Order's Vatican, is "Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlot's," also known as "that city which rules over the kings of the earth." Luciferians.... satanists... communists... 4th reich... Radical Islam... illuminati... Their "supreme ruler" is about to be revealed, commonly know as "The Anti-Christ." This is why they are "grooming" the world with EVERYTHING out of order, unnatural, perverted and evil.

"From chaos comes order." "Tear it down to build it better" is the 130 year old marching orders for COMMUNISM - a short hand marching order for the layman pawns/the goyem we've also known as Maoists, Bolsheviks, Khmer Rouge, of the older version of the Bavarian Illuminati's original plan. That is why "things are not as they seem."

"They" will attempt a world wide effort to eliminate the true "lost" tribes of Israel, the children of the former slaves of western civilization, and God's true bride the true Holy Spirit led church, in these last days. God will and is bringing about the Spiritual awakening of the "Lost Tribes" among us, the "mingled peoples," the "by-word in the nations I have driven you" and "wagging of the head" who have been "robbed continually", those peoples many falsely so-called AFRICAN: Americans-Haitians-Cubans-Brasilians-Americans-etc... scattered amongst every nation and island... likewise, the appearance of the "two witnesses" 3.5 year public testimony in apostate Israel, followed by the vengeance of the Almighty God on ALL participating nations in the form of awesome "natural disasters" on an epic scale, up to but not including wars, plagues, earthquakes, worldwide deadly storms including global hail storms, the gathering of billions of birds, the death of 1/3rd of the ocean, the tectonic poisoning of ground water by asteroid, the loss of atmospheric solar protection from the sun, etc... etc... etc... They will try to deceive the world of things they do not understand. That everything they have ever done to the children of God is coming back on them double ...And, as they kill God's children and "trample down the residue" of nations - these things will intensify like "birth pangs" forewarning of the return of the true Messiah, who will recompense to every man ALL things done apart from love - both the Jew and the Gentile.

All of God's children are being told this within their soul, one way or another. Even those deceived by "that serpent of old" among Babylon. "Come out of her my people, less you receive of her plagues."

Saints, is your soul troubled? Listen to the quiet still voice within, not the loud madness of the world without. These are the days of the great harvest. Do you hear it? "In the last days I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind..." It will "escape the notice" of the enemies of God, those who "worship the dragon who gave the beast it's power," that "the saints are taken away before the judgement" of God.

This is why these times are more than troubling to your political or patriotic minds. They are troubling your soul and spirit. America is receiving "double" what she has done to the so-called "wretched of the earth." It is written, "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray, I will heal their land." Do you see the "common denominator" symbolism in religion, corporate logos, currency, the flags of nations, and entertainment? Your soul is stirring within you because God is telling you it is time. You cannot learn from man what only The Holy Spirit can teach you - you must seek God while 'He' may be found in "your closet," ergo: your secret place of the heart. Turn away from these mortals and ask the Creator if this is true. This is a call to prayer. For those of you who are spiritual to fast and pray.

Last edited by ShotgunPreacher; 09-12-2020 at 4:35 AM..
Old 09-12-2020, 3:47 AM

PS - Henceforth, I will purpose to share mostly scriptures I receive when I read the Bible with the saints on "Discussions of Faith." I just feel like this is what I'm supposed to share with someone on this forum.

It is OK with me to call me crazy or mock me. I'll still love you, because God loved me first while I was still His enemy. No greater lover than a man to lay down his life for is friends. By this love the world will know you are my disciples. I am a fool in this world, for it is written let a man become a fool that he may be wise. I've never had more peace.

It is written: "Do not fear for I am with you." and "when you see these things coming upon the earth, rejoice for your redemption draws nigh."

The King is coming and He will restore all things! Have no fear...

Last edited by ShotgunPreacher; 09-12-2020 at 4:39 AM..
Old 09-12-2020, 4:52 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

God is on his throne!
Old 09-12-2020, 7:26 AM
Veteran Member

1 Thessalonians 5
New International Version
The Day of the Lord
5 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates(A) we do not need to write to you,(B) 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord(C) will come like a thief in the night.(D) 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”(E) destruction will come on them suddenly,(F) as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.(G)

We are seeing these times. As you have said nothing of which you say is new. We know the source and we know the end. Rest in the peace of the Lord. We are to be messengers for the battle is in his hands. God bless.
Old 09-12-2020, 8:43 AM

Hey Bro Shotgun, I do NOT consider what you shared to be crazy ! I understand everthing you posted above. I say that the perception God has given to you is of His plan for your life and is to be shared, with wisdom, and let the ones you should be speaking to, make their own judgement.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO !

Psalm 1
Old 09-12-2020, 11:03 AM

Dear friend,

I am not troubled by what you say since I hear His voice too (though mostly far softer). The "meat" of the message is the encouragement, challenge and command to save as many as possible. My daily prayer is that I be conformed to His will. And, for wisdom to understand it, for eyes to see it and ears to hear it. Also a willing heart and obedient mind. I wholly agree with the idea that we should seek to be minimized so He can be magnified. The World is focused inward, but our God moves outward -- seeking the lost and that which seems small. Still, I will step back and feel OK because I am assured that our God IS love. We are safe and protected.

Your brother,

Bill
Old 09-13-2020, 1:56 AM

Thank you brothers for all the encouragement. It has been a rough 6+ plus years, but all necessary to prune me so that I bear much fruit. Yes, I have a calling that I've even tried to run from sometimes, only to be swallowed by a "big fish" and vomited back on the beach of reality toward my destiny. One day I will be preaching the good news to every creature, but I am waiting on God to write the sermon, and for the time He will call me forth to leave everything and go.

Our nation is in trouble as you all know. In this recent fast, God is saying "Tell them to turn from man and to pray."

...And for me to share that all this started, the vision, the calling, my life being turned upside-down, even the loss of what seems like just about everything with me praying for the Holy Spirit to teach me "ALL things" and to "tell me of things to come" as written in John chapters 14, 15, 16 & 17. (I'll post a thread with specific scriptures he has been giving me as witness to God ALONE being our teacher)

With everything going on in the world and my life, I find myself more and more at peace that surpasses all understanding to know that God is in total control and that he is "catching" the so-called "wise with their own craftiness." Even "the foolishness of God is wiser than men... and the weakness of God is stronger than men... and that not many wise and not many noble are called, but God has chosen the foolish things of the world..." and Messiah's praise "I thank thee Father that thou has hid these things from the wise and the prudent and has revealed them unto babes..." and "The secret things belong unto the Lord and those who fear Him..."

And most of all that "we've been given the mind of Christ that we might know the things freely given to us by God." Anyway to much to share here. Freely I have received, so freely I give.

The first lie of Satan in the church to destroy here: How can we fall from Grace if we didn't earn it in the first place? For it is also written: "Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith..." and "He is faithful to finish the work HE has begun in us..." and "ALL that the Father has given me I lose none..." and "no one can come unto the Son, unless the Father draw him.."

"...Satan prowls about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour..." and as the lion hunts the flock stocking the weak, the sickly and the young (of which I've been) the "church" is quick to cast out those who do not conform, leaving them to be devoured by the enemy. But "the good shepherd leaves the 99 to go find the one." He left heaven on high and found me, surrounded by lions and HE saved me.

While you pray, ask God to give you courage and His words and to be available in the Spirit to find the lambs scattered among the nations as sheep without a shepherd. They know Him, they know His voice. The voice of another, they will not follow." "If they had preached MY words, they would have repented long ago." Let us ask HIM to be our voice and not use our own words. Let us ask for good things... for the Holy Spirit to fill us for the harvest.

Last edited by ShotgunPreacher; 09-13-2020 at 2:13 AM..
Old 09-13-2020, 2:10 AM

GarandHunter - the 2nd place He took me in scripture on this journey was Psalm 1 - amen
Old 09-13-2020, 3:16 AM
Calguns Addict

Exclamation

I live life with a clear conscience & a light heart. "THEY" annoy me... but they do NOT, "trouble" me.
Old 09-13-2020, 7:19 AM

This room gets it.

Eyes to see, ears to hear.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 09-13-2020, 7:05 PM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

not crazy at all. God gave us the Bible to learn and warn us what are going to take place in the last days and the future. we Christians understand this but the world doesn't.

-before wife became a christian (she knew there's God but not to the extent she knows about God now), she had a dream and was asking God to give her sign. she asked for a specific color as ballons were rising up and God answered her request. she then asked God to do it the second time and He gave her the color she was asking.
-another time, she had a dream of Jesus comforting her when she was in distress. she told me that she couldn't see Jesus' face because His face was so bright.

from that time on, she never doubted God and is now a true believer who is Biblically rooted.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Old 09-13-2020, 9:20 PM

Great post OP, your courage will help some educate themselves and open their eyes. All who are spiritual are feeling the messaging now. Hopefully many more will awaken.
Old 09-14-2020, 1:05 AM

We all feel the tug of what's going on, and we know how the story ends. When so many are in turmoil as the sand shifts from beneath their feet, we have to remember the gift we were freely given and share with those who will hear.
Old 09-15-2020, 3:24 AM

amen
Old 09-21-2020, 10:40 AM

As soon as possible, find a community of fellow believers that can you can share your life with. Humans aren't meant to be isolated and we go a little crazy on our own. All sorts of things can start making sense. Find your tribe & stick with them. Virtual friends, online relationships, etc. aren't real and won't do the trick. Gotta find those people who can accept you and challenge you face-to-face.
Old 09-24-2020, 6:19 AM

The fact that you shared your thoughts here with us is very important. Not everyone could do it, thank you for that! 3 years ago, I also faced a problem that seemed to have no solution, but later I realized how strong I am and decided not to despair and go forward. Before coming to this conclusion, I had to put a lot of effort, I went to a psychologist, did yoga, and turned to numerologyangel.com for help. All of this together helped me to get out of my depression in 3 months. Now I am a completely happy person, I have a family and will soon have a child! Is there anything else I need for happiness? I think no)

Last edited by AustinMay; 09-26-2020 at 7:16 AM..