Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2019, 2:08 AM

Default 1000 Rounds of Tula Steel Cased Range Ammo for Sale

I'm a very new shooter who shot my first firearm three months ago and I've absolutely fallen in like with the range. I now own a Glock 17 Gen 3 but unfortunately being a new shooter, I've managed to buy 1000 rounds of ammo that in just about every case is restricted at all of my local ranges.

Now that I've talked too much, I'm looking for anyone fairly local who'd be interested in such ammo. I'd be looking to sale the 1000 rounds for 160. I am more than open to lower offers. Hope to hear back from someone soon.

Thanks and God bless

-Gabriel
Old 03-11-2019, 5:00 AM

You might have more luck posting this in the Private Ammo Sales forum in the Marketplace.

Look here.... http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=169

GLWS.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Calguns Addict

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCRichard View Post
I'm a very new shooter who shot my first firearm three months ago and I've absolutely fallen in like with the range. I now own a Glock 17 Gen 3 but unfortunately being a new shooter, I've managed to buy 1000 rounds of ammo that in just about every case is restricted at all of my local ranges.

Now that I've talked too much, I'm looking for anyone fairly local who'd be interested in such ammo. I'd be looking to sale the 1000 rounds for 160. I am more than open to lower offers. Hope to hear back from someone soon.

Thanks and God bless

-Gabriel
Brass cased ammo isn't much more than your asking price. Also you can only sell 500 rounds a month by law and must be conducted at a FFL when you sell.

That being said Torrance Sharpshooters range doesn't restrict steel cases. Almost everywhere else indoor does. Also those have magnetic projectiles pretty much all outdoor ranges won't let you shoot it in SoCal.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:35 AM
retired Goon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCRichard View Post
Unless you are a CA DOJ licensed ammunition vendor...

It is illegal to sell more than 500 rounds of ammunition in a 30 day time period. [PC 30342]

It is illegal to transfer any amount of ammunition, unless it is done through a CA DOJ licensed ammunition vendor. [PC 30312(a)]

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
Old 05-03-2019, 1:08 AM

It's also illegal to speed on the highway
Old 05-03-2019, 1:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruecheese View Post
It's also illegal to speed on the highway
65mph all day...
Old 05-03-2019, 11:18 AM
I need a LIFE!!

You can sell it out of state.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
Unless you are a CA DOJ licensed ammunition vendor...

It is illegal to sell more than 500 rounds of ammunition in a 30 day time period. [PC 30342]

It is illegal to transfer any amount of ammunition, unless it is done through a CA DOJ licensed ammunition vendor. [PC 30312(a)]
All ammunition? Even rimfire?