Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2018, 6:34 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

Default CGSSA 18 Event – Monthly Shoot LAX Range – Wed,June 13th – LA/South Bay/WLA [IMG]http

CGSSA 18 Event – Monthly Shoot LAX Range – Wed, June 13th – LA/South Bay/WLA

It's that time again, time for the monthly W. LA shoot @ LAX Range!

Due to job search and temping issues, I might be a bit late.

Date/Time confirmed, check!
I'll have the Beowulf .50 and AR's as usual folks. If it's your first time @ LAX w/ Calgunners, prepare to be initiated!
I'll see you guys on the range!
If you have any requests as far as something you want to try out for yourself or a friend, feel free to post in this thread!

This shoot is followed immediately by a migration to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for a late dinner! PM for details! (We've skipped this for a few months due to my work commitments and lack of parking at Roscoe's but we look to start this month again!)

- HappyCamper781/Jeremy

Join us at LAX Firing Range (not the airport) in Inglewood (927 West Manchester Blvd, Inglewood) on 6/13/2018 @ 7:00 PM. We're excited to team up with LAX, and they in turn have extended a discount of 10% off any in store factory ammunition not already discounted to all Calgunners.

Parking is limited, but don't fret parking is allowed at the LAX Ammo store behind the range, and you can walk through the Car Wash parking lot to get to the Range! (Looks like the Car Wash has begun closing late, if the Car Wash is closed, you CAN park there!)

Please review the following details pertaining to the meet:

Pistols - The occasional double tap is acceptable (but if it gets out of line the privilege will be taken away), no holstered pistols, no drawing from a holster, no open carry (all standard indoor range safety rules apply)
Rifles - High Powered Rifles up to a .30-06 are permitted with the use of range ammunition..
Shotguns - Shotguns are also permitted, again, only with the use of range ammunition.
BE SURE YOU ARE CHARGED PROPERLY AT CHECK-OUT!
Prices are for range fees from 7pm-10pm.

$10 for Pistol and Longarm shooting with purchase of ammo.

PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR RECEIPT AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHARGED PROPERLY!

If it's been over a year since you got your E-Pass at LAX Range, you'll need to register for a new one!

*CalGunners get membership prices on factory ammo and rentals.
** LAX members are free to attend.
*** If you've never been to LAX you'll need to register for an LAX Range account.

REMINDER: - When you're there, your actions represent the entire Calguns community. We should always take responsibility for our actions, and treat their facility with the utmost respect. Remember to unpack your firearms in the booth if at all possible! (Additional note, we've gotten a few internal Calguns comments regarding range etiquette, remember, this is a firing range, muzzle sweeping, and inadvertent violations of range rules are very very no bueno).

They'll be reserving several lanes for us on their main range, but we will have to share the range with other walk on shooters. If there are others present, I urge you to engage them in conversations about Calguns, and why you choose to attend these types of events. They have a huge "pro shop" with tons of items available for purchase as well as a couch and multiple TVs.

So, who's in? You know there is nothing better that you'd rather do on a Wednesday night than shoot some guns with fellow CalGunners!

P.S. If you're interested in volunteering your time and helping coordinate this shoot, or one like it in your area, contact myself or RoundEye for details.

Shoot Roster:
1) Happycamper781
Old 06-05-2018, 7:36 AM
Happily Infected
CGN Contributor

I can go to LAX Range on June 13th at 7pm.
see you there.

P.S. If this is the first time at LAX Range for anyone, here is a waiver you need to sign either before or at the range. Quicker if you sign it before.

https://laxfiringrange.ezwaiver.com/

Last edited by MosinVirus; 06-05-2018 at 12:28 PM..
Old 06-08-2018, 7:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I'll be there
Old 06-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Veteran Member

Will try to make it.
Old 06-13-2018, 6:46 AM
Happily Infected
CGN Contributor

I will be there.