Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-05-2024, 12:48 PM
dart368's Avatar
dart368 dart368 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 477
iTrader: 57 / 100%
Post What Sac Valley Has To Offer

Hello, I am the General Manager at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center. I wanted to start this thread off by telling you all a little about the range.

The range is located off of Highway 16, just past Rancho Murieta going towards Ione, about 25-45 minutes from the greater Sacramento area.

The range offers a variety of shooting disciplines for the public, including Trap, Skeet and 5 Stand, USPSA, IDPA SASS and Steel Challenge matches, as well as Tactical Rifle, Muzzleloader, .22 Precision, and Long Range 1,000 Yard matches.

The public range is open 7 days a week with rifle and pistol shooting from 3 yards out to 300 yards. There is a retail store featuring targets, shooting accessories, reloading components, food and drink items and coming soon, ammunition.

The range also offers memberships which lead up to you and four guests being able to rent your own private range out from 25 yards to 200 yards.

Check out the website here for more information: www.sacvalley.org
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2024, 12:16 PM
Pjohn Pjohn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Hello GM.
Are there any change coming soon to your facility.

There are a few ranges in Socal I can go shoot 600 to 1000 yards with many steel targets. No qualification or membership requirements.

I've never visited your establishment due to barriers and restrictions despite living in the area and of proper age to visit for over 20 years.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2024, 4:30 PM
dart368's Avatar
dart368 dart368 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 477
iTrader: 57 / 100%
Default

Part of the problem with allowing the general public to shoot on our longer distance ranges is if they do now know their DOPE at those distances, especially with the cross winds that we get, they may damage the target stands or worse yet, shoot over into the property behind us which regularly has cows grazing in the pasture

If someone wishes to shoot on the 500 meter steel silhouette or the 1,000 yard ranges, they have to get affiliated with one of the long range shooting clubs that shoot at Sac Valley. You don't have to be a member of Sac Valley and for some of them, you don't even need to be an official member of the long range club. But you need to contact them and let them know you are interested in shooting at one of their practice sessions.
__________________
"You been training for this moment your entire life. The universe has been conspiring, if you think about it, to put you right here, right now."

Jonas Blane Talking To Bob Brown, Season 1, Episode 1 of THE UNIT

Last edited by dart368; 01-06-2024 at 4:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2024, 5:40 PM
not-fishing's Avatar
not-fishing not-fishing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Folsom next to Dyke 8 launch
Posts: 2,269
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Ammo coming? That's great news for the public in general!
__________________
Spreading the WORD according to COLT. and Smith, Wesson, Ruger, HK, Sig, High Standard, Browning
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2024, 11:49 AM
dart368's Avatar
dart368 dart368 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 477
iTrader: 57 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by not-fishing View Post
Ammo coming? That's great news for the public in general!
From what I hear, it is almost finalized and the range will have a vendor out here in the next month or so selling ammo in the store.
__________________
"You been training for this moment your entire life. The universe has been conspiring, if you think about it, to put you right here, right now."

Jonas Blane Talking To Bob Brown, Season 1, Episode 1 of THE UNIT
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2024, 7:31 PM
Pjohn Pjohn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart368 View Post
Part of the problem with allowing the general public to shoot on our longer distance ranges is if they do now know their DOPE at those distances, especially with the cross winds that we get, they may damage the target stands or worse yet, shoot over into the property behind us which regularly has cows grazing in the pasture

If someone wishes to shoot on the 500 meter steel silhouette or the 1,000 yard ranges, they have to get affiliated with one of the long range shooting clubs that shoot at Sac Valley. You don't have to be a member of Sac Valley and for some of them, you don't even need to be an official member of the long range club. But you need to contact them and let them know you are interested in shooting at one of their practice sessions.
Thanks for the information and reply.
I did a quick search and I only found 3 long range clubs. One for black powder and another NCPPRC
black powder and the other one don't list practice events.
NCPPRC only holds practice once a month.
12 opportunities per year.
Add life and weather in to the equation and results may vary.

-As a non-voting member there is no opportunities past 300 yards unless you are a guest of a voting member.
-Can voting members bring anyone or only non-voting members?
-I have to be part of another organization to apply to this organization. (There is more than 1 organization that is doing similar things to the NRA.)
-Time to become a voting member? 12 months
-Are all 2000 slots taken for voting members?

Sac Valley Shooting center does hold the keys to the only shooting range in the immediate area outside of BLM lands that is more than 380 yards.

With those keys its has kept the doors shut for me and others to become a bigger part of our community.

Recently with better access to longer ranges, I am now more involved and more aware of the concerns of our community.

Is there a way to capture consumers like me that have skipped over Sac Valley due to limited opportunities and or barriers?

Is there a way to open up some longer range opportunities that would keep the cows and targets safe?

Last edited by Pjohn; 01-07-2024 at 8:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2024, 10:11 AM
dart368's Avatar
dart368 dart368 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 477
iTrader: 57 / 100%
Default

I will put my answers in bold print:

Thanks for the information and reply.
I did a quick search and I only found 3 long range clubs. One for black powder and another NCPPRC
black powder and the other one don't list practice events.
NCPPRC only holds practice once a month.
12 opportunities per year.
Add life and weather in to the equation and results may vary.

High Power Rifle Match/Club, Military Rifle Silhouette and Sloughhouse Bench Rest Shooters/NBRSA also shoot at either 500 meters and 1,000 yards and they all have regular practices, with some of then being once a week. Life and Weather can contribute to missed opportunities but we have no control over that.

-As a non-voting member there is no opportunities past 300 yards unless you are a guest of a voting member.

That is true, membership has its privileges.

-Can voting members bring anyone or only non-voting members?

A voting member can bring up to four guests and they do not have to be non-voting members. On top of that, a voting member's spouse automatically becomes an "Associate Member" at the same rate as a voting member and the voting member's children shoot for free.

-I have to be part of another organization to apply to this organization. (There is more than 1 organization that is doing similar things to the NRA.)

The NRA has given the range numerous grants which have contributed to the development of the range, providing amenities to make shooting sports more enjoyable and comfortable which is why we have partnered with them. The Board Of Directors are also looking at possibly changing the bylaws to include other shooting associations inlieu of membership with the NRA

-Time to become a voting member? 12 months

Yes, you start off as a non-voting member for the first year and get the benefit of cutting your range fees by more than double. During that year, you can evaluate your option to become a voting member or not. We have numerous people who opt to stay a non-voting member just for the reduction in range fees.

-Are all 2000 slots taken for voting members?

No, we currently have less than 1,100 voting members.

Sac Valley Shooting center does hold the keys to the only shooting range in the immediate area outside of BLM lands that is more than 380 yards.
With those keys its has kept the doors shut for me and others to become a bigger part of our community.
Recently with better access to longer ranges, I am now more involved and more aware of the concerns of our community.
Is there a way to capture consumers like me that have skipped over Sac Valley due to limited opportunities and or barriers?

I think you have to look at the benefits of becoming a member and decide if you want to become one. If you are looking to shoot long range but do not want to become a member, you are welcome to reach out to the clubs and ask to attend their practice sessions.

Is there a way to open up some longer range opportunities that would keep the cows and targets safe?

The range believes the targets and cows will be safe as long as the safety procedures that have been set up here at the range are followed.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2024, 10:11 PM
Pjohn Pjohn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Dart368 thanks for taking the time to reply.
I have a better understanding about the facility.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2024, 10:31 PM
Buymoreguns Buymoreguns is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 61
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Have the exact same concerns as John. So instead of figuring that out, I just head south and shoot past 1000 yards.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2024, 10:35 PM
sghart sghart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sacramento County
Posts: 1,054
iTrader: 35 / 100%
Default

Hey, don't forget the new archery range!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-09-2024, 1:10 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Hello everyone. This username will be the new contact for Sac Valley to use for inquiries and for reaching out. This will give us more flexibility in responding to questions or concerns regarding the range. For the time being, Dart368 will have moderator abilities but please do not reach out to him in private messages on that account.

Thank you for your understanding and yes, we DO have a Crossbow accessible/friendly range out to 100 yards.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-09-2024, 5:16 PM
NATEWA NATEWA is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,947
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

I’m a non voting member and have been for a while.

Love everything about the place except not being able to draw from the holster and rapid fire. I went through the class years ago and then found out I had to be a voting member.

Possible to open up that area to non voting members who have a ccw, LE or are a firearm instructor?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-10-2024, 11:12 PM
EvolvedRaven EvolvedRaven is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 267
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

EDIT: Saw the range hours.

Does it get really busy? Like all the lanes are filled, lines for lanes, etc?

Last edited by EvolvedRaven; 01-10-2024 at 11:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-13-2024, 11:08 AM
NATEWA NATEWA is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,947
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

It’s not busy. The reactive targets for .22lr is a lot of fun. Handgun range has lots of lanes, as does the 100 yard rifle range. If you want to shoot shotguns, they have a table in between the handgun and rifle lanes.

If you go through the class, you can get a counter and shoot clays.

Once you’re dialed in at 100 yards, take in a target, show the folks at the counter and go to the 300 yard side.

It’s a nice place! Staff are always courteous and helpful.

Just wish I could draw from the holster, rapid fire and run and gun with my rifle.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-14-2024, 12:33 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATEWA View Post
I?m a non voting member and have been for a while.

Love everything about the place except not being able to draw from the holster and rapid fire. I went through the class years ago and then found out I had to be a voting member.

Possible to open up that area to non voting members who have a ccw, LE or are a firearm instructor?
If you are a Firearm Instructor, you can conduct a class and rent out one of the private ranges. All you have to do is show us your instructor credentials, fill out a Range Rental Agreement and file that along with a copy of your insurance policy with our business office.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-14-2024, 12:46 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATEWA View Post
It?s not busy. The reactive targets for .22lr is a lot of fun. Handgun range has lots of lanes, as does the 100 yard rifle range. If you want to shoot shotguns, they have a table in between the handgun and rifle lanes.

If you go through the class, you can get a counter and shoot clays.

Once you?re dialed in at 100 yards, take in a target, show the folks at the counter and go to the 300 yard side.

It?s a nice place! Staff are always courteous and helpful.

Just wish I could draw from the holster, rapid fire and run and gun with my rifle.
Thank you for the kind words.

The trap and skeet range is open to the public on Saturday's and Sunday's and if you become a member, you can go down there 7 days a week after going through the shotgun orientation.

For rifle shooting, you can become qualified to shoot on the 300 yard range by asking the front counter person for a 300 yard range qualification target. They will give you instructions from there. As long as you can shoot at 100 yards with 3 MOA, you will be good to go.

For most folks, they opt to become "Voting Members" and then go through the "Action Pistol Orientation" so they can then rent one of the private ranges to do rapid fire and to "Run & Gun" so to speak.

Next time you are out, come and say hello!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-14-2024, 4:01 PM
Yuki's Avatar
Yuki Yuki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 356
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I?ve had several Sac friends rave about this range. Guess I need to drive up and check it out. Sounds great!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-14-2024, 4:06 PM
NATEWA NATEWA is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,947
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacValleyGM View Post
If you are a Firearm Instructor, you can conduct a class and rent out one of the private ranges. All you have to do is show us your instructor credentials, fill out a Range Rental Agreement and file that along with a copy of your insurance policy with our business office.
Unfortunately, I?m not.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-21-2024, 3:58 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I?ve had several Sac friends rave about this range. Guess I need to drive up and check it out. Sounds great!
I believe you will find it has a lot to offer!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-25-2024, 6:07 AM
gin0nlacasa's Avatar
gin0nlacasa gin0nlacasa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 12
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

How difficult is it to be a member? I am a member at the Linden Gun Range and I pay $300 a year and it is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I hear the price of membership is half that at Sac Valley! It says I have to be an NRA member. Is that true? I?m not interested in the NRA. Should support local gun rights instead!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-26-2024, 5:32 PM
Niccom's Avatar
Niccom Niccom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NorCal
Posts: 157
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin0nlacasa View Post
How difficult is it to be a member? I am a member at the Linden Gun Range and I pay $300 a year and it is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I hear the price of membership is half that at Sac Valley! It says I have to be an NRA member. Is that true? I?m not interested in the NRA. Should support local gun rights instead!
Yes you have to be an NRA member. Not sure how well they check it though. It was a pretty big turn off for me, but I still did it. I'd rather support the CRPA or FPC. They actually do stuff to support gun owners in California. The only reason why they want you to have a NRA membership is because the NRA threw some money at SVSC for the facilities. Which of course is much appreciated. It just sucks the NRA doesn't care about CA. Also there is the whole thing about the VP embezzling millions of dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-27-2024, 3:28 PM
Barang's Avatar
Barang Barang is offline
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Temporary here on earth
Posts: 7,977
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

two words; great place!
__________________
Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It’s very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project. ~ Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-28-2024, 9:17 AM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin0nlacasa View Post
How difficult is it to be a member? I am a member at the Linden Gun Range and I pay $300 a year and it is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I hear the price of membership is half that at Sac Valley! It says I have to be an NRA member. Is that true? I?m not interested in the NRA. Should support local gun rights instead!
Right now, you do have to be a member of the NRA but we give a discounted rate if you sign up here at the range for $30 for the year. The Board Of Directors are looking at the possibility of accepting other memberships for other organizations such as the CRPA but that is to be determined.

You start off as a "Non-Voting Member" for the first year. The price is $150 if you are 59 years old and under and $100 if 60 years old or older. More information can be found here: https://www.sacvalley.org/range/membership-and-fees/
There is a hyperlink which covers memberships as well.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-28-2024, 9:18 AM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccom View Post
Yes you have to be an NRA member. Not sure how well they check it though. It was a pretty big turn off for me, but I still did it. I'd rather support the CRPA or FPC. They actually do stuff to support gun owners in California. The only reason why they want you to have a NRA membership is because the NRA threw some money at SVSC for the facilities. Which of course is much appreciated. It just sucks the NRA doesn't care about CA. Also there is the whole thing about the VP embezzling millions of dollars.
The Board Of Directors are looking at options to accept CRPA memberships but that is yet to be determined.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-28-2024, 9:19 AM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang View Post
two words; great place!
Many thanks for the kind words!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-06-2024, 12:08 PM
ahmoba's Avatar
ahmoba ahmoba is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NorCal
Posts: 7
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

For anyone that has any doubts about Sac Valley Shooting Center: it is a great place to shoot!

Gals and guys, if you are serious about shooting, training and/or competitions, this is the place, either as members or just visitors. You will meet a lot of great people and fantastic shooters.

Recently I moved to NorCal, and the first thing I did was to apply for Sac Valley non-voting membership. A year later I was a voting member. It is worth every penny. I understand not everybody has the same requirements/views on a shooting range, but for me this one works great.

I saw some concerns about limiting factors if you are not a member, and I understand that. I also understand why they have implemented those rules. Feel free to come by and check some competitions, either handgun, long gun, cowboys, and I am sure you will be approached by someone offering help, or just to talk to you. There is always a way to shoot 500+ yards.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-11-2024, 5:47 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmoba View Post
For anyone that has any doubts about Sac Valley Shooting Center: it is a great place to shoot!

Gals and guys, if you are serious about shooting, training and/or competitions, this is the place, either as members or just visitors. You will meet a lot of great people and fantastic shooters.

Recently I moved to NorCal, and the first thing I did was to apply for Sac Valley non-voting membership. A year later I was a voting member. It is worth every penny. I understand not everybody has the same requirements/views on a shooting range, but for me this one works great.

I saw some concerns about limiting factors if you are not a member, and I understand that. I also understand why they have implemented those rules. Feel free to come by and check some competitions, either handgun, long gun, cowboys, and I am sure you will be approached by someone offering help, or just to talk to you. There is always a way to shoot 500+ yards.
Again, thank you for the kind words. We have tried to establish a culture aimed at customer service, professionalism, and giving shooters the best environment to better their shooting performance.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-12-2024, 9:59 AM
BrokerB's Avatar
BrokerB BrokerB is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Folsom , outside the walls
Posts: 4,177
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Shot at the Vintage Surplus Military Rifle Silhouette days on the steel 300-500yd range. Excellent time! A bit bummed you have to use SP or OT rounds. I have plenty of surplus FMJ, I understand some steel doesn't hold well with it, but they would get more paying customers with either cheaper disposable steel- doesnt havent to be an animal shape. A bit weird as my steel ram doesnt get much damage when 300yds+ away. I cant afford to spend $1+ around on sp/ot rounds . Beautiful ranges though.

I have also used the private shooting bays for multiple years of ccw training which was very nice.

Great asset out here.
__________________
Beans and Bullets



3 now 2x SKS Trench Art - M44 for sale
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post28101198
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-24-2024, 1:47 PM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokerB View Post
Shot at the Vintage Surplus Military Rifle Silhouette days on the steel 300-500yd range. Excellent time! A bit bummed you have to use SP or OT rounds. I have plenty of surplus FMJ, I understand some steel doesn't hold well with it, but they would get more paying customers with either cheaper disposable steel- doesnt havent to be an animal shape. A bit weird as my steel ram doesnt get much damage when 300yds+ away. I cant afford to spend $1+ around on sp/ot rounds . Beautiful ranges though.

I have also used the private shooting bays for multiple years of ccw training which was very nice.

Great asset out here.
Thank you for your support!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-24-2024, 7:03 PM
stevew007 stevew007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATEWA View Post
It?s not busy. The reactive targets for .22lr is a lot of fun. Handgun range has lots of lanes, as does the 100 yard rifle range. If you want to shoot shotguns, they have a table in between the handgun and rifle lanes.

If you go through the class, you can get a counter and shoot clays.

Once you?re dialed in at 100 yards, take in a target, show the folks at the counter and go to the 300 yard side.

It?s a nice place! Staff are always courteous and helpful.

Just wish I could draw from the holster, rapid fire and run and gun with my rifle.

So when you say ?rapid fire? do you mean full auto? If semiauto what do they consider rapid fire?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-24-2024, 7:49 PM
NATEWA NATEWA is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,947
iTrader: 83 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
So when you say ?rapid fire? do you mean full auto? If semiauto what do they consider rapid fire?
Think they want 1 shot per second. Semi auto.

Full auto in CA - funny.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-25-2024, 10:30 AM
Barang's Avatar
Barang Barang is offline
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Temporary here on earth
Posts: 7,977
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

rapid fire = bang!bang!bang!bang!bang!

full auto = brrrrrt!
__________________
Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It’s very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project. ~ Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-25-2024, 10:32 AM
SacValleyGM SacValleyGM is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
So when you say ?rapid fire? do you mean full auto? If semiauto what do they consider rapid fire?
On our public range, we do limit the fire to "One Round Per Second"

If you become a voting member, you can rent a private range and do rapid fire.

More information can be found here:

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.sacvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/FSC-MI_v1r8.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:24 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy