Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 10-01-2021, 8:30 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,936
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
That's what Jerry Brown wanted the Republican party to be relegated to third party status or less and he succeeded.

Ask any leftist (Communist) and they are proud there is no opposition to their tyranny it's easier to enslave people now.
Thats true for the dumbest people in the dumbest states, who are afraid to wear the GOP label and who voluntarily take themselves out of fight, by registering Independent or other LOSER 3rd party, goofball, crackpot, never get elected Chumps.

I look at the 34 Free states all run by Republicans and honor their courage and fighting sprit. The Republican Party is so good for America and Americans that democrats and Swamp rats cheated President Trump of his landslide win.


PROUD TO BE REPUBLICAN and ASHAMED of so many brainwashed fools who don't have the guts to fight for the only effective political force that can stop democrats.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 10-02-2021, 9:03 AM
Jimi Jah's Avatar
Jimi Jah Jimi Jah is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 15,438
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
That's what Jerry Brown wanted the Republican party to be relegated to third party status or less and he succeeded.

Ask any leftist (Communist) and they are proud there is no opposition to their tyranny it's easier to enslave people now.
California was switched by the combination of government propaganda indoctrination centers (public schools) and mass immigration. That caused traditional Americans to flee.

1/2 here now think like Marxists (re-programmed in schools) and the other 1/2 thinks California is great compared to the sh*thole they came from.

This is why Biden is bringing in 10's of millions of illegals, to change America into California. It won't be long now.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 10-02-2021, 11:45 AM
chris's Avatar
chris chris is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Texas for now
Posts: 19,076
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Thats true for the dumbest people in the dumbest states, who are afraid to wear the GOP label and who voluntarily take themselves out of fight, by registering Independent or other LOSER 3rd party, goofball, crackpot, never get elected Chumps.

I look at the 34 Free states all run by Republicans and honor their courage and fighting sprit. The Republican Party is so good for America and Americans that democrats and Swamp rats cheated President Trump of his landslide win.


PROUD TO BE REPUBLICAN and ASHAMED of so many brainwashed fools who don't have the guts to fight for the only effective political force that can stop democrats.

Dude I agree. Those who registered that way are too chicken sh*t to pick a side. They have a responsibility for Democrats ruining this state for their lack of resolve to pick a side. Sure the Republican party has its problems but for F**** sake they didn't make this state what it is today.

Pete Wilson was the last reasonable governor this state had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
California was switched by the combination of government propaganda indoctrination centers (public schools) and mass immigration. That caused traditional Americans to flee.

1/2 here now think like Marxists (re-programmed in schools) and the other 1/2 thinks California is great compared to the sh*thole they came from.

This is why Biden is bringing in 10's of millions of illegals, to change America into California. It won't be long now.
I know people that are serving that are Marxists. They are closet ones though. But what I see them say on Facebook and in person they shouldn't be in. Of course many went to college and had their head turned inside out. Not saying an education is bad but for F***** sake at least be smart enough to know that your professor is a pinko Communist.
__________________
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 10-02-2021, 1:01 PM
Harry Ono Harry Ono is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 874
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911RONIN View Post
I’ll play. Suppose we find fraud, then what? Will the party that effectively owns the media and academia concede and leave power? We could find fraud and scream and protest and the Left will own it and walk away?

Take what you know about the modern Democratic Party and extrapolate from there. Finding fraud won’t be sufficient.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They (the Democrats) loose credibility in the national and international opinion arena.
They will get labeled as corrupt as much as South America, and no one will invest in their projects. Bond ratings will go down to junk status or less.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 10-05-2021, 10:38 AM
GregW948 GregW948 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 364
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchang0 View Post
Well, take a look at this article on RedState:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/09/2...a-bill-n448308

135 GOP House Reps voted in favor of red flag laws.

Tell me again how voting GOP is gonna help me secure my gun rights?

Right now, I'm delivering more value to the gun rights fight by donating to pro-gun judicial fights than these 135 GOP members voting against gun rights.


re: "big thank you for Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Gavin Newsome and hundreds of others you helped elect"

BTW, I supported the recall of Newsom by emailing the petition to everyone I knew who I could count on to sign it, voted against Newsom, donated to Trump, voted for Trump, and donated to other GOP members that were stridently pro-gun (but no GOP members who were too cowardly to even state their position on guns).

So, insulting me in that manner doesn't work. And I still won't join your team. The GOP is ruled by cuckservatives and cowards. I'll donate to Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, but they aren't in the GOP leadership and are kept down by the GOP establishment.
It doesnt fkking matter... they are just going to keep stealing close elections anyways... and the rat bum judges are allowing it.. the DEMS know they are in trouble in a REAL election.. that's why they are harboring aliens at entry points to dole them out to red jurisdictions..

Until there is voter and voting reform, we are p1ssing in the wind..
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 10-05-2021, 11:23 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,936
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchang0 View Post
Well, take a look at this article on RedState:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/09/2...a-bill-n448308

135 GOP House Reps voted in favor of red flag laws.

Tell me again how voting GOP is gonna help me secure my gun rights?

Right now, I'm delivering more value to the gun rights fight by donating to pro-gun judicial fights than these 135 GOP members voting against gun rights.


re: "big thank you for Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Gavin Newsome and hundreds of others you helped elect"

BTW, I supported the recall of Newsom by emailing the petition to everyone I knew who I could count on to sign it, voted against Newsom, donated to Trump, voted for Trump, and donated to other GOP members that were stridently pro-gun (but no GOP members who were too cowardly to even state their position on guns).

So, insulting me in that manner doesn't work. And I still won't join your team. The GOP is ruled by cuckservatives and cowards. I'll donate to Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, but they aren't in the GOP leadership and are kept down by the GOP establishment.
There would be NO Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boberts , Rand Paul or anyone else who fights for liberty, if everyone was as uneducated as you are. In fact we would have California Nationwide .

The 134 members have said that red flag provision will be stripped on the final version. You really didn't believe these A + rated Republicans would fall for that.
They signed it to fund the military and take away another democrat talking point. A talking point big democrat media would repeat over and over.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 10-08-2021, 9:24 AM
Jimi Jah's Avatar
Jimi Jah Jimi Jah is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 15,438
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
In fact we would have California Nationwide .
Wake up and smell the immigration. You are being replaced, one border crosser at a time.

Your votes will be diluted by the newcomers like happened here in California. We are the model for the rest of the country. With 2~4 million entrants per year or more, it won't take that long.

"As goes California, so goes the Nation".

Maybe ask those so called republican 'patriots' why they let this happen?
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 10-10-2021, 7:00 PM
SharedShots SharedShots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 798
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Texas is about to retroactively do away with the conviction of GF. Texas. Then, Austin Texas is all over defunding the police.

Free states? They are just next. I wonder, when they really go after those free states who will be there for them, the same ones that left California and now claim they are free? No, they'll do what they did here, nothing but load up the uhaul and haul ***. They did it and left California and those same people will do it again and yet they can't wait to run to Calguns to tell everyone about the new pistol they bought.

One by one those free states will be absorbed and all that tough talk is just that.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 10-10-2021, 7:04 PM
SharedShots SharedShots is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 798
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
California was switched by the combination of government propaganda indoctrination centers (public schools) and mass immigration. That caused traditional Americans to flee.

1/2 here now think like Marxists (re-programmed in schools) and the other 1/2 thinks California is great compared to the sh*thole they came from.

This is why Biden is bringing in 10's of millions of illegals, to change America into California. It won't be long now.
Not really, California turned because parents left the rearing of their children to the education system while they chased BWMs, fru fru lattes, the mini-me house, big screen TV and couches to which they plastered their belly gut blurping rear ends.

The same ones who say right here in this forum - "we know what we're doing".
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 10-14-2021, 1:32 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,936
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedShots View Post
Texas is about to retroactively do away with the conviction of GF. Texas. Then, Austin Texas is all over defunding the police.

Free states? They are just next. I wonder, when they really go after those free states who will be there for them, the same ones that left California and now claim they are free? No, they'll do what they did here, nothing but load up the uhaul and haul ***. They did it and left California and those same people will do it again and yet they can't wait to run to Calguns to tell everyone about the new pistol they bought.

One by one those free states will be absorbed and all that tough talk is just that.
Unfortunately your post has lots of truths.
Many of these same people will not join the NRA or Republican Party because Big TV and print Media have them cowered into neutered simpletons !

Doing nothing in a free state will guarantee it will go the way determined by Big Media, Government schools, TV and the Democrat party that controls each of those.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 10-15-2021, 5:46 AM
OCEquestrian's Avatar
OCEquestrian OCEquestrian is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 5,966
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedShots View Post
Not really, California turned because parents left the rearing of their children to the education system while they chased BWMs, fru fru lattes, the mini-me house, big screen TV and couches to which they plastered their belly gut blurping rear ends.

The same ones who say right here in this forum - "we know what we're doing".
^^^^ WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. I lay it all at the feet of the indoctrination/brainwashing of 3 generations of voters by the leftist teachers and their marxist unions while my and my parents generation were asleep at the wheel working and making America Great.
__________________
“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” ----Sen. Barry Goldwater
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member
SAF life member
CRPA member
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 10-15-2021, 8:42 AM
NorCalRefuge's Avatar
NorCalRefuge NorCalRefuge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 665
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Soft people create hard times.
Hard times create hard people.
Hard people create good times.
Good times create soft people.

...and the cycle repeats...
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 10-15-2021, 10:16 PM
Supersapper's Avatar
Supersapper Supersapper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 675
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
^^^^ WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. I lay it all at the feet of the indoctrination/brainwashing of 3 generations of voters by the leftist teachers and their marxist unions while my and my parents generation were asleep at the wheel working and making America Great.
Try not to lump all of us in that pile of garbage we call an education system. I've been slowly trying to reverse some of the garbage for 24 years as a teacher.

But take a little heart. There is a growing number of high schoolers that are seeing through the BS. I've talked with a lot of them and while they still have a certain lower level of "wokeness", all is not lost: many of them just do not fathom the stupidity coming out of government.

I try to fan those flames of dissent
__________________
Ask me about low cost Commander memberships to Frontsight!

--Walther P-38. Prefer Pre 1945
--Need S&W M19 grips, target hammer and target trigger. Will trade for powder or primers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar15barrels View Post
Don't attempt to inject common sense into an internet pissing contest.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 10-17-2021, 9:25 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,936
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersapper View Post
Try not to lump all of us in that pile of garbage we call an education system. I've been slowly trying to reverse some of the garbage for 24 years as a teacher.

But take a little heart. There is a growing number of high schoolers that are seeing through the BS. I've talked with a lot of them and while they still have a certain lower level of "wokeness", all is not lost: many of them just do not fathom the stupidity coming out of government.

I try to fan those flames of dissent
Can or do you work the Bill of rights into their knowledge skills ?
A few years ago my buddy and I went to public schools with an offer of " who wants to make $20".

Just outline the 1st 10 amendments. Regretfully no one was even close to earning the $20. These were HS seniors .

Knowing government has limits could be a valuable teaching tool, especially when combined with government excess's history has documented .
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 11-07-2021, 9:18 PM
Supersapper's Avatar
Supersapper Supersapper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 675
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Can or do you work the Bill of rights into their knowledge skills ?
A few years ago my buddy and I went to public schools with an offer of " who wants to make $20".

Just outline the 1st 10 amendments. Regretfully no one was even close to earning the $20. These were HS seniors .

Knowing government has limits could be a valuable teaching tool, especially when combined with government excess's history has documented .
Actually, yes I do. I have a story I tell the high school kits about Bill, Sir William and Bob, the three government rats who've come with claim to the town and lands.

By the time I'm done (usually about 15 minutes), I have the kids either really pissed off at me but getting a lesson on just what the 10 amendments are for or discovering just how apathetic the current society is to them and what will happen if they are lost. I even give them the order in which they are lost.

In a nutshell, the class is a village in the late 1700's, right after adoption of the BoR. The three rats come to town and basically try to take it over. I choose the first kid and tell him that I, Bob, am here to demand their home, their crops, their weapons, etc.

Naturally, the first kid says no...you can't have them and gives me the "pfffft" look. I tell Sir William to step forward (basically me again) and make the grandiose motion of cocking the musket. I ask again. He says no again.

Boom. I look at the kid, tell him I now own it all and move to the next kid. "I want your stuff. You gonna give it?" I usually put in a British "Kind sir" as well. He says no.

Boom.

Move to the next kid. They start to wise up at this point and someone tells me they have a gun too. I tell them that as they run into the house to get it, BOOM BOOM. Two musket balls.

After that I suspend the 2A. No more guns. Too many violent people here, and they're making it unsafe for the rest of the populace. Bring me your guns or you end up like your first three neighbors. If you do, there won't be any more trouble. Most usually do, and I make them put up their hands to show if they did. I go to the next house and this time usually the kid will tell me he answers the door with a gun because he lied and isn't giving it up. I tell him that you can't open the door with a Brown Bess musket pointed at me because it's nearly 6 feet long, but since he tried, BOOM. Musket ball for him.

Then I tell the students that since this is happening, I'm searching all the homes and taking all of the muskets. They usually protest, something about not being allowed to come into the home and taking things, but I tell them that I just outlawed that rule and since I have all of your guns now, what are you going to do about it? Protest, you say? Nope. You're all now under arrest and go before the judge. Not talking? I will make you talk.

I do this until the Amendments fall in this order: 2,4,1,5,3...explaining how each one falls and why it was removed. They get a lesson on each of them as I go. The end result of now I have my troops in their homes enforcing my law. About 50% of them are doing exactly what I want them to do or are now in prison. Rest are dead. I do remind them, that since they basically rolled over and let me do it, I now get a sizable collection of the produce, crops, eggs, milk, livestock, gold and silver. They live as I tell them they live.

You should see the reactions I get sometimes. But they rarely forget it.
__________________
Ask me about low cost Commander memberships to Frontsight!

--Walther P-38. Prefer Pre 1945
--Need S&W M19 grips, target hammer and target trigger. Will trade for powder or primers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar15barrels View Post
Don't attempt to inject common sense into an internet pissing contest.

Last edited by Supersapper; 11-07-2021 at 9:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 11-21-2021, 8:01 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,936
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersapper View Post
Actually, yes I do. I have a story I tell the high school kits about Bill, Sir William and Bob, the three government rats who've come with claim to the town and lands.

By the time I'm done (usually about 15 minutes), I have the kids either really pissed off at me but getting a lesson on just what the 10 amendments are for or discovering just how apathetic the current society is to them and what will happen if they are lost. I even give them the order in which they are lost.

In a nutshell, the class is a village in the late 1700's, right after adoption of the BoR. The three rats come to town and basically try to take it over. I choose the first kid and tell him that I, Bob, am here to demand their home, their crops, their weapons, etc.

Naturally, the first kid says no...you can't have them and gives me the "pfffft" look. I tell Sir William to step forward (basically me again) and make the grandiose motion of cocking the musket. I ask again. He says no again.

Boom. I look at the kid, tell him I now own it all and move to the next kid. "I want your stuff. You gonna give it?" I usually put in a British "Kind sir" as well. He says no.

Boom.

Move to the next kid. They start to wise up at this point and someone tells me they have a gun too. I tell them that as they run into the house to get it, BOOM BOOM. Two musket balls.

After that I suspend the 2A. No more guns. Too many violent people here, and they're making it unsafe for the rest of the populace. Bring me your guns or you end up like your first three neighbors. If you do, there won't be any more trouble. Most usually do, and I make them put up their hands to show if they did. I go to the next house and this time usually the kid will tell me he answers the door with a gun because he lied and isn't giving it up. I tell him that you can't open the door with a Brown Bess musket pointed at me because it's nearly 6 feet long, but since he tried, BOOM. Musket ball for him.

Then I tell the students that since this is happening, I'm searching all the homes and taking all of the muskets. They usually protest, something about not being allowed to come into the home and taking things, but I tell them that I just outlawed that rule and since I have all of your guns now, what are you going to do about it? Protest, you say? Nope. You're all now under arrest and go before the judge. Not talking? I will make you talk.

I do this until the Amendments fall in this order: 2,4,1,5,3...explaining how each one falls and why it was removed. They get a lesson on each of them as I go. The end result of now I have my troops in their homes enforcing my law. About 50% of them are doing exactly what I want them to do or are now in prison. Rest are dead. I do remind them, that since they basically rolled over and let me do it, I now get a sizable collection of the produce, crops, eggs, milk, livestock, gold and silver. They live as I tell them they live.

You should see the reactions I get sometimes. But they rarely forget it.
Excellent Sir, well done and you doubt helped further interest in our disregarded rights, by an occupying forces .
Article #4 was prompted in part because a Redcoat would search your house and find stuff they deemed illegal.
At the time plates or dishes were called trenchers. If a family of 6 had 20 trenchers, the Redcoat would say . " You have those to feed enemy combatants and off to prison you would go. Maybe even after a trial where you were not allowed any defense.#6

That said, even today its wise to never consult to a search ! Its possible something is in your car, you have no knowledge of.

Last edited by ja308; 11-21-2021 at 8:12 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:59 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical