Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 9:03 PM

Default POF 5.56 Renegade SOLD SOLD SOLD

She is in beautiful condition, about 250 rounds down range.

scroll down for pictures

SOLD

1st come, 1st served! Absolute lowest i will go on this piece of hardware for a quick sale....

Last edited by Semper.Fideliora; 11-06-2019 at 7:10 PM..
Old 10-11-2019, 9:09 PM

Default POF 5.56 RENEGADE - lowest price for this firearm ever!!!!!! TAKE A LOOK!

[b]Make: POF

[b]Model: RENEGADE

[b]Caliber: 5.56

[b]Location (city or county): ANAHEIM, ORANGE COUNTY

[b]Price: 990.00

[b]Will ship (Y/N): NO SHIPPING

[b]Other info: HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL POF 5.56 WITH POP UP SIGHTS WITH AN AIMPOINT ILLUMINATED PATROL RIFLE OPTIC. SHE COMES WITH A JUGGERNAUT HELLFIRE BUTTON AND THE ORIGINAL BULLET BUTTON. NOT MUCH RANGE TIME AND IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION. NO SCRATCHES AND BLEMISHES AND SHOOTS SMOOTH AS SILK. SHE COMES WITH HARD CASE AND (5) 10 ROUND MAGAZINES.

Last edited by Semper.Fideliora; 02-16-2023 at 4:13 PM.. Reason: price drop
Old 11-23-2019, 3:43 PM

Default Ruger Precision 308 system - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Make: Ruger

Model: Ruger Precision

Caliber: 308

Location (city or county): Anaheim, Orange County

Price: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): No Shipping

Other info:
Ruger Precision 308 full long range system with folding butt stock. Needs nothing! Comes with Vortex Viper 6x24x50 2nd focal plane scope, Magpul bi-pod, Precision Armament M1, Severe Duty muzzle break, Tactical, waterproof, shockproof hard case and (3) 10 round pmag magazines.
A great shooting platform! Have taken this out to 600 yards and it is easy and effortless. This rifle can hit 1000 yards quite easy. Super clean, no scratches, no signs of wear. She has a 20 inch barrel and is perfect for the 308 round at a 1 - 10 twist. I put through Federal Gold Match 168s and she loved them. PMC Bronze were also used at 147 grain for 100 yard paper and they flew nice, good group no issues there either. Never an issue with this system, no mals, no fails, no losing zero etc... Kept in great condition in a climate controlled safe. Has seen the range exactly 3 times at 100 rounds each time. The scope is dialed in at a 200 yard zero and dead on. It is mounted on a dual lever quick release scope mount which locks in nice and solid. Magpul bi-pod is new as i changed out a Harris. Great bi-pod, solid, sturdy and telescopic. It has the ability to move in all directions(left/right/up and down). I will say that the muzzle break fantastic but it is LOUD. It does a great job in minimizing the recoil by driving the gasses and pressure out the top and large side ports but she has a bark. Now, the trigger... read the reviews for yourselves on the net, but i will say that the trigger IS THAT GOOD! This is over a $2000.00 system! For those of you who have done business with me in the past, you know i only put up quality clean and in great shape... never a disappointment! I just like to make room in the safe from time to time to bring home something else for a bit. For more pictures or questions PM me .. thanks Theo

There are trades i would be interested in-
Daniel Defense V7 5.56
LWRC 5.56
CZ 805 Bren
IWI Tavor

Last edited by Quiet; 02-16-2024 at 4:20 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Closed Thread