Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2019, 10:17 AM

Default Happy new year but ?

Happy new year a term a logic that people use to say or start something they maybe couldn’t accomplish in the pervious year maybe change a bad habit or better themselves in some way.

People say next year Iam going to do things different or this year I’ll start fresh.
So for my ramble I was painting this morning and as was thinking of this

I remembered that we don’t need to wait a year for GOD TO CHANGE US that each and every day is a new year of hope and forgiveness that what happened yesterday is forgotten and wiped clean to leave behind and start each day with a new step.

GOD has been so good to me and my family and even tho we have storms his mercy makes me cry, I have a friend in life support right now gun shot to the head I don’t what my GOD has planned but I know it’s perfect even tho we don’t see it how he does.

Happy new year and happy new days fellow brothers let each day be to glorify and reflect are SAVIOR let us forgive and forget which to me is the hardest.

Peace and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Old 01-01-2019, 1:28 PM
Veteran Member

Happy new year! God is Great!
Old 01-07-2019, 1:19 PM
From anotha motha
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

True, we can initiate change any time of the year. But starting something in the new year, new month or new season has an invigorating effect. Neither is wrong. Different strokes for different folks.