Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Firearms Accessories: Holsters, Safes, Lights & more If it locks up, carries, fits on to or cleans up your firearms, discuss it here.

Old 02-22-2021, 8:41 AM

Default AWS LAB Belt and mag holsters

I recently purchased a AWS LAB belt for Front Sight and other training because I wanted something more ridged and adjustable. I have no issue with holsters for now as most of mine are adjustable from 1.5" to 2", however I am having issues with my Safariland mag pouches as they all tend to be a fixed 1.5"and the belt is 1.75".

I really like the Safariland paddle holsters but they are a no go, so what is everyone using? Bladetech with TekLok, ELS, QLS, yaddi yaddi.....

So many combos and choices but all seem to require several layers of attachments. I am not really worried about quick release but I do like the spacing away from me a bit for grasping better. and I do wish to retain as much velcro as possible.

Last edited by Mezcalfud; 02-22-2021 at 8:44 AM..
Old 02-22-2021, 2:41 PM

My setup is blue alpha gear 2 piece belt with safariland level 3 holster (with the fork) on an anr design belt mount. For my mags I use esstac kywi with their belt loops. Works great and I have yet to lose any mags.

Esstac also makes 1.75 belt loops so it should work with your belt. Check them out, I know alot of guys endorse them.
Old 02-23-2021, 7:01 AM

I run kywi on my AR belt- thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-23-2021, 6:17 PM
Calguns Addict

I run Soft-shell Scorpions from G Code which can be mounted on belts and Molle so I would think you could get them on your belt. The pouches themselves can hold anything from a single stack 1911 mag to a double stack 45 mag so they're pretty versatile.

The Lab belt is a bit of an interesting animal though with it's slide on molle sleeves. But I think these would work. I run a Ronin belt...which I think is actually made by AWS. Then use a combination of Safariland and G Code products.

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...carrier-short/

Fighter Pilot