Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 02-25-2020, 4:27 PM
Banned

Default Prado this Sunday, it's my first USPSA match !!

Anybody else shooting it?
Old 02-25-2020, 5:01 PM

Do you mean first match at Prado? Western State match was USPSA.
Old 02-25-2020, 5:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG29736 View Post
Do you mean first match at Prado? Western State match was USPSA.
No, I meant my first pistol match.
Old 02-25-2020, 7:24 PM

You mean you're shooting a pistol instead of a revolver?
Old 02-25-2020, 7:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamW View Post
We missed you on Wednesday. And I always shoot a revolver.
Old 02-25-2020, 7:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
Anybody else shooting it?
Saturday 29th.
Squad 5

Looking forward to getting out with my son and throwing accurate projectiles down range.
Old 02-26-2020, 5:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Cam, are you shooting this Sunday? I need someone to hold my hand
Old 02-26-2020, 5:41 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

If i can make it, I’ll be there... Squad 7, thinking either Production or Carry Optics.

_

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WEGC - Shooting at 10-yards VS 20-yards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7mdbNZ4j9U
Old 02-26-2020, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
Cam, are you shooting this Sunday? I need someone to hold my hand
No,$40 match fee is too rich for me,I'm no Rockefeller like you.

Last edited by CamW; 02-26-2020 at 9:24 PM..
Old 02-27-2020, 5:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
No,$40 match fee is too rich for me,I'm no Rockefeller like you.
What are you going to do with all that Titegroup you bought?
Old 02-27-2020, 1:14 PM
Banned

https://practiscore.com/prg-uspsa-le...-2020/register

PRG Sunday USPSA Level 1 - 3/1/2020Prado Running Gun Practical Shooting Club
open
Match starts: March 01, 2020 @ 8:30 AM · Match ends: March 01, 2020 @ 2:30 PM

Prado Running Gun Practical Shooting Club is proud to present our USPSA match on the first and third Sunday of the month. Our matches are held at the Condor Range of Prado Olympic Part in China, CA. Every USPSA match features a classifier stage.

Please follow us on Instagram (@PRG_IPSC) and Facebook (PRADO RUNNING GUN) for the most recent updates.

PRG abides by all USPSA rules and policies and operates as a fixed squad match. You squad starts on your stage and you rotate sequentially. This means if you are on squad 2 please start on stage so, and run the stages sequentially. Squad one is reserved for staff and ultra-new beginners.

USPSA Level 1 Match
- 7 Stages including Classifier
- 200-250 Rounds
- Registration from 0730-0830
- No walk-ins after 0830
- Match Fees:
$40 per shooter
$20 additional gun
$20 minors 17 years old & under
$10 classifier only

Volunteers please report no later than 06:00. Volunteers 50% off for setup, and 50% off for teardown & cleanup.

If you are a USPSA RO or CRO and would like to become a staffer please email tim@prg-ipsc.com for more information.

NOTICE: PARK YOUR CAR OUTSIDE OF THE GATE AND WALK IN. Do not park inside of the main range parking. This is the facilities rule not ours, please abide by it!

NOTICE: Please be courteous withdraw if you are unable to make it to the match.

View Squadding

USPSA level I match, with the following divisions:
Limited, Limited 10, Open, Production, Revolver, Single Stack, Carry Optics, PCC

Price:
$40

Match Documents
Only 58 spots left!
Register
Stages
Classifieds

Your classification will be pulled from USPSA before posting. If you don't have a member number, please leave blank.
DivisionRequired
Limited
Limited 10
Open
Production
Revolver
Single Stack
Carry Optics
PCC
Please select which division you will be competing in. If you are unsure, please see Appendix D in the USPSA Rule Book.
Power FactorRequired
Major
Minor
Please select power factor for scoring. 9mm is always minor unless shooting Open division. 40 and 45 are usually major.
Class
GM
M
A
B
C
D
U
Category
Lady
Junior ( < 18 yrs old )
Senior ( > 55 yrs old)
Super Senior ( > 65 yrs old )
Military (Active Duty)
Law (Fulltime LEO w/ arrest powers)
Select categories in which you wish to be recognized. Multiples may be selected.
This is my first MatchRequired
Yes
No
Please answer so we can better balance the squads.
Volunteer
Yes, I would like to help.
No, But we appriciate you!
Volunteers receive 50% off for setup and 50% off for cleanup. Please report to range by 06:00 for setup. Limited to 5 spots.
USPSA RO/CRO
Yes
No
I am a USPSA RO/CRO and would like to be a squad RO and receive $10 off my match fee.
Waiver
PRADO OLYMPIC SHOOTING PARK WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT

In consideration for allowing me to participate in permitting me (and my minor children) access to Prado Olympic Shooting Range (the "Premises") and to participate in self-administered or instructor-administered live ammunition firearms activities, I, for myself, my legal representatives, successors, heirs, and next of kin:

HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that firearms and firearm ammunition may be hazardous in nature and may cause substantial injury to persons and property. I recognize the inherent dangers associated with shooting including, but not limited to: loud noise, flying or rebounding bullets and fragments, smoke, dust, exposure to lead, uneven surfaces, and similar issues. Moreover, I recognize that exposure to such environments can result in personal injury, loss of hearing, loss of eyesight, and other health hazards up to and including death. I also understand that others will be using the Premises and I will be aware of their actions whenever I am on the Premises. I also acknowledge the presence on the Premises of signs posted under Proposition 65 warning of hazards to exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer by the State of California, such chemicals including, but not limited to, lead, and that I have been given the opportunity to ask for an receive a list of all such known cancer-causing chemicals on the Premises.

With these facts in mind, I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY to my person and property, and WAIVE the right to bring any and all claims against Prado Family Shooting Range doing business as Prado Olympic Shooting Park, or its principals, members, employees, agents, administrators, successors, and assigns (hereinafter collectively the "Related Parties"), from all claims, demands, and causes of action, foreseen and unforeseen, relating to or arising out of death, personal injuries, sickness, damages to property, or property rights, and every other loss and expense, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in firearm activities on or appurtenant to the Premises. I will not take any legal action contrary to this RELEASE OF LIABILITY.

I further WAIVE for myself and for my executors, legal representatives, successors, heirs, and next of kin, any and all rights and claims for damages, losses, demands and any other actions or claims whatsoever, which he/she may have or which may arise against Prado Family Shooting Range and any of the Related Parties, which may in any way whatsoever, arise out of, be related to, or be connected with any course of instruction or competition offered on the Premises. I, on behalf of myself and on behalf of my executors, personal representatives, administrators, assignees, heirs, and next of kin, hereby EXPRESSLY RELEASE Prado Family Shooting Range and all of the Related Parties from any and all such claims and liabilities.

I EXPRESSLY ASSUME THE RISK of taking part in activities on the Premises, which include, but are not limited to, instruction in the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms, and the firing of live ammunition. I acknowledge that I understand that firearms are inherently dangerous, and, as such, any injuries or accidents that occur while I am on the Premises, or while engaged in range or firearms training activities, whether due to weapons malfunction, or due to my negligence or mishandling, are not the responsibility of Prado Family Shooting Range, its range personnel, or any of the Related Parties.

I acknowledge that I have read this waiver and release agreement, and, by signing, I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO EXEMPT and relieve Prado Family Shooting Range and all of the Related Parties from liability for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death caused by the negligence of another. I also AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, and HOLD HARMLESS Prado Family Shooting Range and any of the Related Parties from and against all claims, losses, damages, and costs caused by, arising out of, or related to the actions of myself, any minors whom I identify below, and those third parties for whose conduct I am expressly or implicitly responsible whether such duty arises under this agreement or by operation of law. Should Prado Family Shooting Range or any of the Related Parties, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to INDEMNIFY AND REIMBURSE Prado Family Shooting Range, and any of the Related Parties for such fees and costs. I acknowledge that neither Prado Family Shooting Range nor any of the Related Parties accepts or assumes any liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions that are purportedly the result of my engaging in activities for which I have expressly assumed the foreseeable risk of danger in such activity.

I certify that I may lawfully own and operate firearms within the State of California and that I am not disqualified from possessing firearms by operation of California or federal law.

I am a parent or guardian of a minor or minors who is/are participating in firearms activites on the Premises. The name of the minor or minors who is/are participating in firearms activites, and about whom my indemnity duties to Prado Family Shooting Range apply under this agreement, is/are:

By registering, I hereby agree to the above conditions.