Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 10-22-2019, 8:34 AM
Front Toward Enemy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapua View Post
Thanks for the timely code. Is it valid for in store purchase?
Does not look good for in-store.

Ts&Cs

Quote:
Offer Details

*Offer expires October 22 at 11:59 P.M. ET. Must use promotion code 19CLUB1022. Valid only on purchases of $50 or more (before tax) at basspro.com or cabelas.com and 1-800-BASS-PRO or 800-237-4444, and limited to in-stock and backorderable items. Offer available only for Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members. Payment can only be made with Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's CLUB card, CLUB Points, gift cards, gift certificates or any combination of these payment types. CLUB card information must be input and validated for eligibility. Offer not valid on sunglasses, firearms, gift cards, gift certificates, licenses, return shipments, corporate or government sales orders, or prior purchases. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's reserves the right to exclude additional products from this promotion. Offer cannot be used in combination with any other promotion, rebate or offer (whether current or former) from Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's or CLUB except for fast and free 2-Day shipping. In some limited circumstances, discount may not be applied at checkout, but may be applied within 60 days after the promotion ends. The Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB cards are issued by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
Fast & Free Shipping on Orders $50+ (or Free Ship-to-Store No Minimum)

Some Exclusions Apply. Limited Time.

Free delivery on $50 minimum qualifying merchandise purchase. Valid for U.S. deliverable addresses only, excludes P.O. boxes. Oversized and additional fees may apply. This offer has no cash value and is not transferable. Offer cannot be used on prior purchases. Not available to Corporate Outfitters. This offer can be used in combination with other promotions. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. To qualify for free Guaranteed Express (2-Day Shipping): Orders must be placed before 4:00 pm ET (orders after this time will add 1 day to processing) Valid for U.S. Lower 48 deliverable addresses only. Excludes P.O. boxes. Qualifying merchandise will upgrade to free Guaranteed Express (2-Day shipping). Non-qualifying merchandise will receive free standard shipping. Items that ship directly from the manufacturer, items on backorder, and purchased gift cards are excluded from qualifying merchandise.

Old 10-22-2019, 10:09 AM
Calguns Addict

All you have to do is to order it online and ship to store.

I think.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:35 AM

Thanks for posting the 10% off notice CS. I've given up getting notifications from them. Actually clicked one of their emails this morning to see something and the 10% off only shows up if you go directly to the home page.

The 10% off is good at BPS as well, and AJ has 10% for BPS today (up from 7%). I cashed in some points and hopefully get credit for the AJ purchase. We will see because the last purchase is getting reviewed or something through Cabela's since I didn't get credit for it.
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." -Daniel Webster
Old 11-21-2019, 5:33 PM

Calamity Sue posted today that Cabela's has 10% off $50+ for 11/21/19 only. Can confirm.
Old 11-21-2019, 5:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Bleep, I forgot all about this thread. Sorry.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:30 PM

Cabela's (and Bass Pro) have 10% off for 12/5/19 only. You need to have the credit card but you can use gift cards for the purchase. Restrictions apply, see below.

*Offer expires December 5 at 11:59 P.M. ET. Must use promotion code 19CLUB125. Valid only on purchases of $50 or more (before tax) at basspro.com or cabelas.com and 1-800-BASS-PRO or 800-237-4444, and limited to in-stock and backorderable items. Offer available only for Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members. Payment can only be made with Bass Pro Shops or Cabela's CLUB card, CLUB Points, gift cards, gift certificates or any combination of these payment types. CLUB card information must be input and validated for eligibility. Offer not valid on sunglasses, firearms, gift cards, gift certificates, licenses, return shipments, corporate or government sales orders, or prior purchases. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's reserves the right to exclude additional products from this promotion. Offer cannot be used in combination with any other promotion, rebate or offer (whether current or former) from Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's or CLUB except for fast and free 2-Day shipping. In some limited circumstances, discount may not be applied at checkout, but may be applied within 60 days after the promotion ends. The Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB cards are issued by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:22 AM

Thanks justaguy for the post. Been thinking they are due for a 10% discount day.
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." -Daniel Webster
Old 12-12-2019, 4:47 AM
Calguns Addict

Another one is going on today, Thursday the 12th. Code is 19CLUB1212.

Minimum is $50. As usual, excludes firearms, gift cards, and other things. Ammo is a go.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 12-12-2019 at 4:50 AM..
Old 12-19-2019, 4:51 AM
Calguns Addict

Another one is going on today, Thursday the 19th. Code is 19CLUB1219.

Minimum is $50. As usual, excludes firearms, gift cards, and other things. Ammo is a go.

They finally have an ammo that I use on sale too. AE 223 for $5.97. Again, it's not really on sale as in the past, I've bought it when it was $4.97. Gonna get a few as I want to use some of the gift cards that I've recycled several times. They are now at least 30% off face value, so the AE 223 will come to me around 20 cpr delivered.

Actually, it's under 20 cpr as I forgot to factor in the 2% cash back from AJ. Speaking of AJ, their at 10% now for Cabela's, with the usual exceptions.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 12-19-2019 at 6:12 AM..
Old 12-19-2019, 7:39 AM

Thanks for posting. I wasn't likely to look today!
Old 12-19-2019, 8:05 AM

Thanks CS. Odd that today was the first time in a 18+ months my daily email showed the 10% off discount for cardholders.

Wasn't going to look, but I received the notification of your posting on the thread and checked. AJ is at 10%, so I used a GC and made a purchase I've been mulling for awhile.
Old 12-19-2019, 8:47 AM

So it looks like Cabela's might be getting less stingy with the sales this year, so I wonder if that's going to stick. Based on each Thursday this month having a 10% off, that suggests we might get one more on the 26th, which would be similar to what happened in 2017:

December

2015: 3 & 17
2016: 20
2017: 7, 14, 19 & 26
2018: none
2019: 5, 12, (and now 19)
Old 12-19-2019, 9:18 AM

Brownells and Cabelas now allow 10% off code on Vortex scope.

Pretty much everything is 25% off after tax.

Giftcard 14.5% off
Active Junky 10% cash back
Cabelas 10% off , your local tax break even with 10% discount.
Old 12-19-2019, 9:48 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave626 View Post
Brownells and Cabelas now allow 10% off code on Vortex scope.

Pretty much everything is 25% off after tax.

Giftcard 14.5% off
Active Junky 10% cash back
Cabelas 10% off , your local tax break even with 10% discount.
Cabela's always did. All my Vortex's (10-12 of them) came from Cabela's. All used 10-15% cash back from AJ, 20+% from gift cards, and either 10% off from Cabela's or they were on sale at Cabela's. A few happened with all four of them mentioned above. All were 50% off list or more, some close to 60%. Haven't purchased any since Cabela's was Bee Peed upon, nor since they started taxing. I'm set with quality scopes for the rest of my life.
Old 12-26-2019, 4:48 AM
Calguns Addict

Another 10% off site wide for today, Thursday the 26th only.

Code is 19CLUB1226.
Old 01-13-2020, 6:24 AM

10% off at Cabela's and BP today with the CLUB Mastercard, code is 20CLUB113.

Reminder you can use gift cards to purchase, you just need the Cabela's credit card associated with the account.
Old 01-13-2020, 7:03 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustaguy View Post
10% off at Cabela's and BP today with the CLUB Mastercard, code is 20CLUB113.

Reminder you can use gift cards to purchase, you just need the Cabela's credit card associated with the account.
When you sign into your account at either BP or Bee Peed website, your card info is taken immediately if you added it to the account, as you should. When you log in, to add a Club card is in the right column. Otherwise, in the first column you can add up to 5 cards. Or you can wait till you check out.

Don't forget to use AJ for cash back. Bee Peed is 7% and BP is 6%, lower on guns and ammo.
Old 01-13-2020, 7:45 AM

Raise currently has Cabelas gift cards for 14.2% off. Email delivery is usually within an hour on weekdays.

Be sure to add CRPA as your charity in Amazon Smile.
Old 01-20-2020, 8:32 AM

Another 10% off today.
Old 02-04-2020, 8:10 AM

FWIW Cabela's and BPS is having a 10% off for CC holders today 2.4.20
Old 02-17-2020, 1:39 AM

Another sale today.

Their ad is all about fishing so there's no great deals to be had.

Anticipate the next one being on March 3rd.

Last edited by acepilot55; 02-17-2020 at 1:54 AM..
Old 02-17-2020, 5:24 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepilot55 View Post
Another sale today.

Their ad is all about fishing so there's no great deals to be had.

Anticipate the next one being on March 3rd.
Cabelas is 7% and BP is 6% cash back at Active Junky.
Old 03-02-2020, 1:29 AM

Another sale today...
Old 03-02-2020, 9:29 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepilot55 View Post
Another sale today...
Same with Bass Pros.

Active Junky is 7% for Cabelas and 10% for Bass Pros.

In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.

I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.
Old 03-05-2020, 3:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcassonne View Post
Same with Bass Pros.

Active Junky is 7% for Cabelas and 10% for Bass Pros.

I hope I am not late for this
Old 03-05-2020, 6:38 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebleguy View Post
I hope I am not late for this
These are usually for one day only. Active Junky always gives cash back at varying amounts.
Old 03-16-2020, 5:54 AM

Cabela's and BP have 10% off again today for card holders. AJ is at 10%. Cabela's website is sometimes erroring to a Maintenance Mode page.
Old 04-28-2020, 4:50 AM
Calguns Addict

BP and Bee Peed have 10% off every Tuesday from now til May 26, in store or online, using their Club Card.

20CLUB428 is the code for today.

Bleepin' BP. How times have changed. Check out their "details".

Not valid on Bargain Cave, purchases made in Boat Centers and restaurants, the purchase of gift certificates, gift cards, firearms, ammunition, licenses, return shipments, taxes, corporate or government sales orders, or on prior purchases. Other exclusions may apply.

Bleep it. No big loss as they have nothing in stock and the nothing that is in stock is not on sale and overpriced as usual. It's no wonder I haven't bought anything from them for several years now. I'll probably end up using my 40% off gift cards on clothes. Bleep it. Have a great day folks.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 04-28-2020 at 4:58 AM..
Old 04-28-2020, 6:17 AM

Thanks CS. BTW AJ is at 10% for both stores today.
Old 04-28-2020, 7:51 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko View Post
Thanks CS. BTW AJ is at 10% for both stores today.
Thanks, but 10% off no ammo is still no ammo. Even places like Bee Peed are just about out of ammo, even with their prices.

I know I'm having a bad morning cuz even if they had the ammo included, even if they had the ammo in stock, even if I got 10% cash back on ammo too, and even if they had my ammo on sale, .......................I still wouldn't buy any as I just don't need it.

Last edited by Calamity Sue; 04-28-2020 at 7:54 AM..
Old 05-12-2020, 9:03 AM

Just confirming that Cabela's and Bass Pro have had 10% off sales on the 5th and today (12th) as they promised and will have them on the 19th and 26th as Calamity mentions in threads above.
Old 05-19-2020, 6:53 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustaguy View Post
Just confirming that Cabela's and Bass Pro have had 10% off sales on the 5th and today (12th) as they promised and will have them on the 19th and 26th as Calamity mentions in threads above.
Bump.
Old 05-19-2020, 8:22 AM
Calguns Addict

Thanks! I've not been keeping up with Cabela's at all. If it wasn't for this thread, I would've missed the whole gravy train

I got a Vortex Razor Gen III scope coming my way for a big chunk less than Vortex's own 40% discount. Backordered, but time is on my side.

Another bonus is being able to get rid of all of my Cabela's gift cards I've been accumulating. Whew, entering all those numbers and codes for a stack of GCs is no fun, but seeing that total shrink to three figures was nice.

The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
Old 05-26-2020, 8:02 AM

Last 10% off Tuesday of May. Get it if you haven't gotten it yet.
Old 05-26-2020, 8:46 AM
Calguns Addict

I still can't believe all these 10% off'ers do not include ammo.