Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

National 2nd Amend. Political & Legal Discussion Discuss national gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 11-05-2019, 9:10 PM

Default NV red flag law to go into effect Jan 2020

I might still be here in NV in January, I have an ex GF here that would probably try to take advantage of a red flag law, i have not talked to her for two yrs tho .
Does anyone here have any idea about what the law actually says? google is useless
Old 11-05-2019, 9:43 PM

Nevada AB291
Old 11-05-2019, 9:55 PM

Liberalism infects Nevada and Constitutional rights disappear.
Old 11-07-2019, 8:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappedinCalifornia View Post
thanks!!
Old 11-07-2019, 8:49 PM

too bad new residents could not be required to live in a new state of residence for a year before being allowed to vote in any election. I know it violates the constitution but at least it would force them to live a year someplace before voting to mess it up. Every time a woman raised a knife and her voice she should be red flagged. she strikes you when you are walking away for not paying attention to her red flag her. when 80 percent of the mothers and wives find themselves red flagged they might want to change the laws back. Give them a good taste of what they created and no mercy or pity if you believe in this country. they do not mind doing it to someone else but would not like it done to them. If they try to red flag you after you have done them then sue for retribution/abuse of the law. Either fight back or accept the abuse.
Old 11-08-2019, 9:01 AM
I need a LIFE!!

The Californication of Nevada is complete.
Old 11-08-2019, 8:03 PM

thanks for the replies, yeah it is getting worse and worse.
I know a lady that moved here from Marin, she said the taxes were to high in Marin .... of course she also votes straight D even tho they promised to raise taxes.
No amount of logic could convince her she is voting for the same conditions that made Marin to expensive
Old 11-11-2019, 9:15 PM

They need an influx of new voters that are not lefties. I don't see that happening g though.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big red View Post
too bad new residents could not be required to live in a new state of residence for a year before being allowed to vote in any election. I know it violates the constitution but at least it would force them to live a year someplace before voting to mess it up. Every time a woman raised a knife and her voice she should be red flagged. she strikes you when you are walking away for not paying attention to her red flag her. when 80 percent of the mothers and wives find themselves red flagged they might want to change the laws back. Give them a good taste of what they created and no mercy or pity if you believe in this country. they do not mind doing it to someone else but would not like it done to them. If they try to red flag you after you have done them then sue for retribution/abuse of the law. Either fight back or accept the abuse.
Should be more than a year. Also if you're not a net tax payer you should not be voting. there's too much at stake to continue letting societies leaches, regardless of their political leaning, have a say in what happens to actual tax payers.