Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 08-03-2020, 7:48 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Default There have been hundreds if not thousands of reports of fraudulent cases.

just another example of the fraud perpetrated on us.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...navirus-video/

33-year-old Florida nurse Danielle DiCenso passed away back in March.
Her death was thought to be due to the coronavirus.
But it wasn’t.
Danielle died from a kidney infection.
Old 08-03-2020, 8:18 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

CDC director Robert Redfield testified in Congress on Friday that the death count is very much inflated due to the perverse incentives of paying more for wuflu patients.

2 hours 33 minutes:25

Quote:
REP. LUETKEMEYER:. THANK YOU, MR. CHAIRMAN. ONE OF THE WORDS I USED TO TRY AND DISCUSS THIS COVID PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE IS ALWAYS PERSPECTIVE, TRY AND KEEP YOU PERSPECTIVE THE DISEASE, THE SOLUTIONS, THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE OUT THERE. THIS IS WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION WITH REGARD TO ATTENTION ON COVID AND THE SEEMING LACK OF THAT FOR A WHILE ON THE REST OF OUR HEALTH CARE NEEDS. ANOTHER SITUATION I THINK IS CONCERNING IS, AS WE OPEN UP OUR SCHOOLS, WE LOOK AT THE DAMAGE AND CONCERN WE HAVE FOR THE CHILDREN AND'S HEALTH CARE BUT I DID A STUDY ON FOOTBALL INJURIES. NOT COUNTING THE LIFETIME INJURIES SUSTAINED BY YOUNG MEN PLAYING FOOTBALL IN HIGH SCHOOL VERSUS THE TOTAL DEATHS ANTICIPATED FROM OPENING, REOPENING OUR SCHOOLS. I DON'T HEAR AN OUTCRY ABOUT THAT. SO, PERSPECTIVE TO ME IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO CONSIDER. ONE OF THE THINGS THAT CONCERNS MAY ALSO IS, I WISH ADMIRAL GIROIR WAS HERE, I ASKED THIS QUESTION THE LAST TIME HE WAS HERE BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE OUR DISCRETION ON DISCUSSION ON IT. URGED TO THE PERVERSE INCENTIVE FOR MEDICAL FOLKS TO CLAIM SOMEBODY DIED OF COVID-19 -- AS LONG AS YOU HAVE COVID-19 IN YOUR SYSTEM YOU CLAIM IT AS A COVID-19 DEATH MEANING YOU GET MORE MONEY AS THE ATTENDING PHYSICIAN, HOSPITAL, WHATEVER. HE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE STATISTICS HE IS GETTING FROM THE STATES ARE INFLATED. WE FOUND THAT THE GOVERNOR OF COLORADO, WHO IS A DEMOCRAT, ACTUALLY DID RESEARCH ON THIS AND FOUND HE HAD TO GET RID OF 12% OF THE DEATHS RECORDED BY THE STATE. DR. REDFIELD, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT ON THIS? IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE BETTER RECORDS, BETTER NUMBERS TO GO WITH?
2:35:58
Quote:
CONGRESSMAN, I THINK YOU ARE CORRECT. WE HAVE SEEN THIS IN OTHER DISEASE PROCESSES, TOO. DURING THE H.I.V. PANDEMIC, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE H.I. THE HEART ATTACK BUT THEN WOULD ALSO HAVE H.I., SO THE HOSPITAL WOULD YOU USE CAUSE OF DEATH AS H.I.V. SO THEY WOULD GET A BETTER REIMBURSEMENT. I THINK THERE'S SOME REALITY TO THAT. WHEN IT COMES TO DEATH REPORTING , A GROUP IN HYATTSVILLE, HE REVIEW OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATES. I THINK IT IS LESS OPERABLE IN A CAUSE OF DEATH. ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT SAY THAT NOT IN SOME CASES. I THINK WHEN IT COMES TO HOSPITAL REIMBURSEMENT ISSUES FOR SOME INDIVIDUALS WILL GET DISCHARGED, THERE COULD BE SOME PLAY IN THAT, FOR SURE.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?474168...-covid-19&live

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN compnerd View Post
When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
Old 08-03-2020, 9:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

During the congressional hearings the other day, CDC Director Redfield admitted that hospitals had a perverse incentive to label deaths due to coronavirus, even if other factors were more involved.

edit: you beat me

Last edited by bangel; 08-03-2020 at 9:22 AM.. Reason: beaten
Old 08-03-2020, 9:31 AM

But, when you mention this to the Karens in your neighborhood, they raise their backs, hiss and say "You lie!!!, You lie!"'.

I know because I have a school teacher living across the street from me.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:52 AM

It could be inflated but not by the 50% some on this forum have claimed. We won't know for YEARS how much.Notice he used the words "COULD BE SOME PLAY IN THAT"
So there MAY be inflated numbers - but unknown if slight or massive
Old 08-03-2020, 11:19 AM

Medicare routinely audits hospitals claims and they fine and even de-certify hospitals that try to over inflate their claims. You can't just scrawl covid on a chart get $$$. There has to be a positive test, chest x-rays, etc. It actually has to medically diagnosed or you will get slammed in your audit.

The "evidence" conspiracy theorists keep presenting is a ton of innuendo and a bunch of one off cases. Show me systematic evidence, like a review of 1000 death certificates by a team of doctors finds 8% of them improperly designated covid, you know real data and real evidence.

The excess death data suggests, that Covid deaths are under counted BTW and that's based on a sound scientific basis and actual data.

Last edited by balgor; 08-03-2020 at 11:29 AM..
Old 08-03-2020, 11:24 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW1917 View Post
It could be inflated but not by the 50% some on this forum have claimed. We won't know for YEARS how much.Notice he used the words "COULD BE SOME PLAY IN THAT"
So there MAY be inflated numbers - but unknown if slight or massive
We'll find out this winter during Flu season

I'll bet we'll see a record-low Flu turnout, given that Flu & Covid symptoms are very similar and there is so much more money to be made in Covid
Old 08-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Calguns Addict

What?!?! The COVID death/case numbers are meaningless? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you!!

"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
Old 08-03-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shooter View Post

I'll bet we'll see a record-low Flu turnout, given that Flu & Covid symptoms are very similar and there is so much more money to be made in Covid
Depends upon the severity of the flu season. You love quoting 2017-18 with 61K deaths, but what if the strain this year is like 2011-12 with 12K deaths? Furthermore, people will still be wearing masks and social distancing come winter, which should really reduce flu deaths. Flu is much less contagious than Covid.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by czakita View Post
As for as I am concerned all of the Covid cases and reported deaths are all inflated. Cannot take anything reported at face value since everyone has an agenda or axe to grind.
Why not deflated?
Old 08-03-2020, 1:05 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Why not deflated?
Because there are no mass graves
Old 08-03-2020, 1:16 PM

Old 08-03-2020, 1:16 PM

You don't think tourist traps wouldn't downplay that they are a "hot spot" and report lower #
Old 08-03-2020, 1:21 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
You don't think tourist traps wouldn't downplay that they are a "hot spot" and report lower #
No, they double down and send the sick to local nursing homes to chum the waters
Old 08-03-2020, 1:52 PM

This is why I've completely numbed to any numbers or charts regarding Covid. The numbers can/are being manipulated, to me they're meaningless.

These rules that only seem to apply to law abiding citizens, not rioters or the elite class, have run their course. Time to take our freedom back.
Old 08-03-2020, 2:19 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
This is why I've completely numbed to any numbers or charts regarding Covid. The numbers can/are being manipulated, to me they're meaningless.

These rules that only seem to apply to law abiding citizens, not rioters or the elite class, have run their course. Time to take our freedom back.
You’ve created a world where only numbers that fit your view will be the ones you accept.
Old 08-03-2020, 2:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashycrashy View Post
You’ve created a world where only numbers that fit your view will be the ones you accept.
Mainstream media created that world.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2020, 3:22 PM

I bet there have been some mistakes and people died

No more dems, rinos, commies, , pinkos, crooks, pedos, frauds, idiots, lunatics, wanna-be dictators, traitors, old fools, or kleptocratic thieves for President from any party.

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. Donald J. Trump 1/7/21
Old 08-03-2020, 3:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shooter View Post

Well look at the bright side, the rona may have cured us all of the flu. Maybe its not so bad after all...
Old 08-04-2020, 7:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashycrashy View Post
Despite you and your liebril ilk attempting to trash Trump and his supporters at every turn when I wrote "I've completely numbed to any numbers or charts regarding Covid" I actually meant it.

Perhaps your smug air of superiority prevented you from understanding written words. This could well explain the ignorance you display.
Old 08-04-2020, 4:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Strange how for weeks it was "the CDC is in on the scam!" and now it's "Redfield is telling the truth!" Redfield is Trump's lapdog at this point. He will say whatever he's been told. CDC has been beaten around and muzzled, and Redfield has no spine at all.

Luetkemeyer is a full of it as well. Let's take apart what he said:
WE LOOK AT THE DAMAGE AND CONCERN WE HAVE FOR THE CHILDREN AND'S HEALTH CARE BUT I DID A STUDY ON FOOTBALL INJURIES. NOT COUNTING THE LIFETIME INJURIES SUSTAINED BY YOUNG MEN PLAYING FOOTBALL IN HIGH SCHOOL VERSUS THE TOTAL DEATHS ANTICIPATED FROM OPENING, REOPENING OUR SCHOOLS. I DON'T HEAR AN OUTCRY ABOUT THAT
- There's been TONS of discussion about football injuries. But aside from that, there's a huge difference between kids getting injured playing an extracurricular sport and the potential of viral spread within a large captive population kept indoors over long periods of time.

The idea that COVID19 numbers are wildly inflated is a fantasy that has been put to rest many times over. And, at 4,850,000 infected, even half is very significant.

People can believe whatever numbers help them sleep better at night. At this point everybody I know personally knows someone who has gotten sick, died, or in most cases, both. From what I've been seeing, it sounds like most of the people here on this little subforum can say the same. Maybe some rural areas can still say "this is all hoax".

"Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization."
Old 08-04-2020, 5:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post

very ironic statement considering the photo you just posted, which I'm sure is 100% authentic and well sourced and not manipulated at all
Old 08-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Veteran Member

I can't help but wonder if this isn't the "martial law" I was told to expect and to not worry.

There are certainly some disparate consequences,

unintended? I don't know.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/0...border-in.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWKH-k5sxrg

Epstein didn't kill himself and I kinda doubt Tom Hanks is really in Greece.

I'm down to enjoy the show.

Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.

Last edited by stonefly-2; 08-04-2020 at 11:34 PM..