Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 6:04 PM
Veteran Member

Default BNIB: CHAMPION #200992 4650/3650 INVERTER GENERATOR- VENTURA COUNTY

https://www.championpowerequipment.c...ter-generator/

I have a brand new unopened box champion inverter generator for sale. Model 200992 4650/3650 Inverter Generator. I purchased two of these with the intention of running them in parallel, but after breaking in and putting the first one under load I realized that I'll never have a use for the second one. This has way more power than I'll ever need. When testing it I got 14 hours of run time at 30% load with 3/4 of a tank of gas. This generator is unbelievably quiet, and the sound deadening pad inside of the generator is far superior to several other generators that I've owned. The cheapest these can be found on the internet is $785 plus tax depending on where you live so roughly $850 out the door.

Im selling this for $725 picked up ftf in Ventura county. PRICE IS VERY FIRM

PLEASE RESPOND WITH PM'S ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:45 PM
Veteran Member

Default Thule cu-9 20 second on-off snow chains

Model cu9 097

https://www.etrailer.com/Tire-Chains...H04115097.html

https://www.vulcantire.com/tire_chai...rodAds16229&c1 =GAW_SE_NW&source=USA_PLA&kw=Thule_Easy_Fit_CU9&cr 6=pla&gclid=CJ_cxtqawMgCFYQ8aQodNFINhQ[/url]

I have two sets of these chains. One is brand new and never used, the other was used for one trip up a hill and never used again. The used set has one damaged link that does not affect fit or function.

According to the website, these chains will fit the following tire sizes
195/70-16 205/55-17 205/65-16 215/45-18 215/60-16 225/40-18 245/35-18 245/40-17

The Thule Easy Fit CU-9 is the world's easiest to install tire chain. Just drape it on the tire and slide the foot pedal, that's it!

This ingenious tire chain features:

Patented self-tensioning and self-centering system automatically tightens the chains as you drive away.

Diamond chain pattern and D-shaped links offer outstanding traction on icy roads.

The best anti-scratch solution employed by link chains through the use of nylon "stand-offs"

Alloy links are more durable than standard steel link-style chains.

Hand assembled in Italy.

New- $250 Including shipping
Once used- $200 including shipping
located in Ventura county and preference will be given to those who can do a local face-to-face pickup period will also entertain trade offers
Closed Thread