Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > The CRPA Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The CRPA Forum News, Questions, and Discussion

Old 08-02-2020, 5:08 PM

Default Complications joining at Defender Life level

I finally got around to joining CRPA and I wanted to join at Defender Life level, which requires Life membership. I tried selecting "Defender Life" and it said I would be charged $1000, but it should be $1500 for Life + Defender Life. So I joined at Life level with the intention of upgrading as soon as it went through. It went through but after logging in there is no option to upgrade and if I go back to the "join" page it forwards me to a page with my membership information because I'm logged in.

So am I supposed to log out to upgrade my membership? Does it just take time for the "upgrade" option to appear? Or is there some other quirk to this process? Why do they make it so difficult to send them my money?
Old 08-02-2020, 6:24 PM

CRPA website says: "Please note that all Enhanced Life Memberships are based upon upgrading from the previous level. If you need assistance with this process, please contact CRPA at membership@crpa.org or by calling 714-992-2772."
Old 08-05-2020, 1:50 AM

I understand it's based on upgrading. It just seems strange I can't upgrade while logged in. I assume I'm not the only one who has run into this situation and I probably won't be the last, so I was hoping to get an explanation here to help anyone running into this in the future.