Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Services
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2019, 6:13 AM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default ARIZONA MACHINE GUN AND SUPPRESSOR ADVENTURES

10 acres of private property. Located about 170 miles east of Blythe, CA and about 50 miles north of Goodyear, AZ. 70 miles northwest from Phoenix Sky Harbor. Very remote area due to terrain but very close to the surrounding suburbs of Phoenix. About 50 miles from Cabelas in Glendale, AZ, 50 miles from Ben Avery shooting center, and 40 miles from Lake Pleasant. Area is great for 4 wheeling with endless miles of trails, ghost towns, abandoned mines, river washes that are dry or flowing depending on time of year. Scenery is breathtaking with thousands of saguaro cactus and other AZ cacti.

5 acres have a run and gun course built on it with about 18 steel plates at distances from 30 yards to 140.

Small "shoot house" about 30 feet long with cardboard silhouettes for CQB runs. Further out steel plates can be incorporated into the shoot house course.

Target range just setup recently with plates ranging from 50 yards to 425 yards.
I now have a long range gong that can be shot as far as 2000 yards.

Machine gun experiences start at $300 for 3 hours of range time. Price includes full access to the range, any of my machine guns I have available, table, chairs, pop up shelter, cooler with non-alchoholic drinks, sandwiches, and driving from my home to the range and back. This is typically 4.5 hours round trip. Shorter range times can be scheduled at a discount.

I charge a per round fee for using the machine guns. This is the price to shoot your factory non-reloaded ammo through my guns.
.308 $.50/round
.223 $.30/round
9mm $.25/round
.22lr $.10/round

You can also purchase my ammo and shoot it. I charge double retail price per round. Right now I am charging the following for my ammo to go through my machine guns:
.308 $1.00/round
.223 $.60/round
9mm $.50/round steel $1.20/round 168gr subsonic
.22lr $.20/round

I have the following suppressor for rent:
Silencerco Omega 300win $20 all day
Silencerco SpectreII $10 all day
AAC Tirant-45 $20 all day

These are my current machine guns available:
M1919 full auto only
Several AR15 selectfire guns in 556, 9mm, .22lr with 30-275 round capacity.
Sten 9mm selectfire 9mm
AK47
IMI UZI
MG42 in 308 or 7.62x39

This is probably the funnest machine gun experience you will find for the price without joining the military. I have gone to the typical indoor gun range rental places and my clients have also. Those places can be less expensive but the overall experience is very lacking in value. Most rental places will rush you in and out to maximize profit. You can blow $500 in a few minutes at a paper target 30 feet away. At my range you have the freedom to go as slow or fast as you feel comfortable. I usually walk it but sometimes I will run it and then sit for awhile and relax. 3 hours goes very fast at my range because it is so much fun.

You can also bring your own guns to shoot at no charge. I can supply high cap mags depending on what is brought. You can also pin your AR15 uppers onto my selectfire lowers for a discounted per round fee.

Here are some videos of friends and me shooting at the range:

NSFW due to 1 cuss word.

UZI
NSFW

It will start getting too hot to shoot for most folks by June. I usually start shooting during the summer around 7am and leave by noon so I can schedule year round shoots. If you are not used to extreme heat I suggest you not schedule May through September.

Reservations can be made by sending me a PM. You can also PM me for questions about the range.

Custom packages can be reserved such as camping onsite, night shoots, tannerite, tracers, go pro and drone video.

You can compare my pricing against a typical indoor range price:

https://scottsdalegunclub.com/firear...dventures.html

http://www.c2tactical.com/shooting-packages/

http://www.battlefieldvegas.com/coll...-assault-rifle

http://www.battlefieldvegas.com/coll...ng-machine-gun

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD.

IF YOU HAVE DONE ONE OF THESE EVENTS WITH ME OR ELSEWHERE YOU CAN ALSO REVIEW OR COMPARE.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]