Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-19-2007, 8:00 AM

Default deleted

I have 2 FALs for sale, Here in Fresno CA

one a Stg 58 copy with the G1 wooden stock. new barrel, all furniture is new, new Imbel gear logo receiver, new FN lower, FSE trigger group, new gas piston, all springs are new, new 2 piece firing pin, new bipod, new sights 600 m, DSA new 10 round magazines, new tapco clip loading top cover with scope rail, not built from a kit there are no kit parts in it. All parts were purchased new, as new or refurbished in case of the bolt and bolt carrier. Also built by a qualified gunsmith. It is CA DOJ legal and BATF legal (have 922 parts and semi only selector and 10 rnd fixed magazine). Price is 1400 USD.

one DSA T48 COPY same as above, also has rear peep sight, and a simple 4x scope, new all wood funiture including carrying handle. Price 1600 USD

Black area on T 48 pic 3 is to conceal the S/N, not actually on the gun.

All guns fired for testing and calibration of gas system only (less than 100 rnds each) all guns work flawlessly. They have become safe queens time to have someone else enjoy them. Guns are meant to be shot, if not, they are just furniture you cant sit on. Here are some pics at these links.

ARTICLE 2. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED TO IDENTIFY ASSAULT WEAPONS The following definitions apply to terms used in the identification of assault weapons pursuant to Penal Code section 12276.1: (a) "detachable magazine" means any ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with neither disassembly of the firearm action nor use of a tool being required. A bullet or ammunition cartridge is considered a tool. Ammunition feeding device includes any belted or linked ammunition, but does not include clips, en bloc clips, or stripper clips that load cartridges into the magazine.

Thanks
4 Brigada

Last edited by 4 Brigada; 09-17-2007 at 4:59 PM.. Reason: Inserted Pics
Old 04-19-2007, 10:15 AM

Out of general curiosity, how does DSA affix the magazines in these rifles? If they were to be removed from California at some point, could they easily be converted to utilize detachable magazines?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:18 AM

Why are the photos in zip and not jpg? I don't like downloading zip from unknown sources. The rifles have been pulled from CA sales recently, too.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:56 AM

The pictures are fine. He just has multiple pics in each Zip.

I just wish DSA would put real T48 pattern handguards on their "T48" model instead of standard metric pattern.
Old 04-19-2007, 3:16 PM

Default California Fals For Sale

Hi,

The reason for the Zip files is because the regular pic files were 2 big when I tried to attached the jpeg file it kept rejecting then because of the size limitacion, max file size 19.5 kb. The average image that my camera takes in its lowest resolution is 106 kb, even if I change the format to .gif it was still 2 big. I guess Im lucky that I can post images of any kind. If you want the regular pics I will email you as many as you want. Thanks for your interest in the guns.

Hope that answers your questions, treadcrapper and SemiAutoSam

Thanks
4 Brigada
Old 04-19-2007, 3:22 PM

I guess there are some available for 375 USD in the Fal files forum I thought about getting them. Also I would like to clear something up as there is no confusion these are not DSA guns, it is a copy of the DSA T48 because as you pointed out theirs is not a true copy of the T48 either. Glad to see someone is keeping the FALs honest.

thanks

4 Brigada
Old 04-19-2007, 3:35 PM

ZenMastaT, dont know how DSA does theirs what I can tell you is how these were done, first there is no mag realease, and there are recessed pins inserted in a blind holes that also go thru the magazines, so in order to remove the magazine you need to take it to a gunsmith, cause the pins need to be drilled, and let me make it perfectly clear these are legal guns, removing the magazine would change their status to VERY ILEGAL GUNS. There is no way that the work that was done prior can be hidden.

Thanks for the interest if you have more questions I will be more that glad to answer them. Fire at will, oh man not at will again

Thanks
4 Brigada
Old 04-19-2007, 3:42 PM

ZenMasta T

Could be that they dont sell y CA but they are not DSA guns, and have been in California for a while Y just didnt build them, just like the M16, AKs and other that fell into the ban, these are post ban and comply with the regs, non detachable MAG, Muzzle brake non folding stock, although just not having a non detachable Mag it could have collapsible stock , look at the builds on the non detachable mag AR 15 kit. Yes with a qualified gunsmith you can convert these back, if they are going out of state to a FFL dealer I will send 2 FN manufacured 20 rnd mags still in the wrapping paper, the standard top cover and tha mag release and spring. Again only out of California. Had the mags way before the ban bought 2 boxes of them.

thanks for the interest in the post and the guns. Fals gotta have one

Thanks

4 brigada

Last edited by 4 Brigada; 04-19-2007 at 3:55 PM..
Old 04-19-2007, 9:51 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Can you tell us who built the FAL's?

What is the condition of the bores?

Are the Flash hiders on both rifles, real ones or fakes?

Are they removable?

Thanks,
Addax
San Fernando, CA 91340

Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

Phone: (818) 361-5008
Old 04-20-2007, 8:18 AM

Default California Fals for Sale

Hi Addax

Thanks for your interest in the post, both barrels are new, Stg 58 copy has a 21 inch argentine made chrome lined barrel bought NEW from DSA less than 100 rounds fired shoots 1 inch groups , Flash Hiders are ILEGAL in CA, so it has a BATF approved Stoll replica muzzle brake, also removable muzzle devices are ILEGAL so the muzzle brake is blind pinned according to the BATF regulacion.

T48 copy has new 21 inch Imbel chrome lined barrel, bought new from dealers wharehouse here in Modesto CA. Has a BATF approved FN/Browning Type fake flash hider, slots not milled thru. Also removable muzzle devices are ILEGAL so it is also attached the same way as the Stg 58.

I have gone thru great lengths to follow the laws and directives from the BATF and CA DOJ. As to who built them I will ask them if they wish me to release that information, as it is no my automatic right to give it out.

Gun Control totally, control your gun so it puts the rounds in the X ring.

Thanks
4 brigada

Last edited by 4 Brigada; 04-23-2007 at 8:13 AM.. Reason: spec change
Old 04-20-2007, 8:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Actually with a fixed mag set up using a pistol grip, a muzzle brake or flash hider is ok.

Look at all of the AR's around with a fixed mag, pistol grip and they have the standard flash hider on them.

If you have a detachable mag set up on a OLL/OLR, and say a monsterman grip or no pistol grip, then only a muzzle brake or a fake flash hider is ok.

I just picked up a L1a1 built on a DSA receiver with a fixed 10 round mag and a us mfg. long flash hider, totally ok, and my dealer cleared it too.

Thanks for the info. I will get back to you on the rifles in the next couple of days.

Regards,
Addax
San Fernando, CA 91340

Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

Phone: (818) 361-5008
Old 04-20-2007, 8:10 PM

> Also removable muzzle devices are ILEGAL?

I believe that they were illegal at one time, but they are legal now....
Old 04-21-2007, 8:11 AM

Hi Addax,

Thanks for your time and interest look forward to your reply. Also if your near or passing thru Fresno send me a message we can make a trip to the range and you can check the guns out. I like to get out there and any reason is a good reason to go shooting.

Thnaks
4 Brigada

Only accurate rifles are interesting
Old 04-24-2007, 6:15 AM

Default Dsa Fn Fals

Recently all DSA FN FALS were pulled from the Turners gunshops on a audit from CA DOJ. California DOJ did not like the way the magazine was attached to the gun EVEN THOUGH it taks tools to remove the magazine. I was also informed that DSA is appealing that. Talk to DSA.

If DSA does not win this, guess what will happen to the gun show AR's. California is such a pain.
Old 04-24-2007, 8:30 AM

Hi

And thanks for the info, maybe I didnt affix the magazines the same way that DSA does theirs, also there is a post by Addax on the California Fals, the magazines on these 2 guns cannot be removed with a tool that you can carry in your pocket it requieres a minimum of a drill press. When it comes to the law, not only do the guns they comply with the letter but with the intent. I hope I didnt spend 20 years of my life defending freedom and upholding the law only to find out that it doesnt matter what the law says y believe that the men and woman of the CA DOJ are there to enforce the laws and they do just like all of us THEIR JOBS. Very far from some burocrats from the proletariat to say different. My dad a retired cop always said this to me the law is made for everyone or it is not a law just prejudice put into accion. When it comes to the accions of DSA I can not speak for them nor I have the intencions of speaking with them other than 2 purchase more of their excellent parts and enjoy of their great customer service. let me leave you with a qoute from one of my favorite movies the old version of Failsafe, " Henry Fonda on the red phone Asks "how could it come to this Mr Chairman and then after the answer he goes on to say, WE BUILT IT, WE CAN TEAR IT DOWN" we need to think about that the next time we are doing our civic duty at the ballot box.Thank God and so many people we can do that.

Hope this takes care of this subject, and we can stay with the reason for the post. Please fell free to contact me anytime enjoy hearing from fellow California gun owners and shooters

Thanks

4 brigada

Superior firepower makes superior casualties, not a superior victory

Last edited by 4 Brigada; 04-24-2007 at 1:58 PM..
Old 04-28-2007, 9:32 AM

Default California Fals for Sale

Its a bump
Old 05-01-2007, 10:01 AM

Another bump tt
Old 05-03-2007, 6:39 AM

Default California Fals for sale

There going to gunbroker