Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:47 PM

Default "Nutnfancy" Document Envelop Group Buy 91737

Hey guys,

I'm gauging interest in a group buy on these document envelops. There are countless uses but they have been made "famous" by Mr Nutn for use with medical supplies as seen in the video below and many more on his channel. I scoured the web off and on for a while and bought some from ebay. Turns out after more digging that the ebay ones I bought are fake. The real ones (much higher quality) are made of Mylar vs vinyl fakes. The real ones used to be sold in smaller quantities but that ended 4-5 years ago.

I'm gunna estimate the real bags will be about $1.00 each. I would also suggest buying a minimum of 10 or more since shipping will be about $3 bucks whether you order 10 or 25 shipped anywhere in the US from me. I've never done a group buy before but based on interest I'll probably be fronting the cost and will then contact those that expressed interest.

Comment below how many you would like and we'll go from there.

Tune in at 4:52 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dboVSTCkuw&t=1171s
Closed Thread