Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 06-10-2021, 6:24 PM
Calguns Addict

Default CDC schedules emergency meeting: "Heart trouble caused by vax"

It's gratifying to see the faux CDC 'narrative' crumbling right before their eyes

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-cd...ne-recipients/

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control has announced Thursday that it has scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss increasing reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) in individuals who had recently received the COVID vaccine, specifically the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines.

The virtual meeting is scheduled for June 18 and will last from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The CDCís Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) has outlined an agenda for the emergency meeting, which lists several data points uncovered during the investigation previously reported on by National File.

The CDC ACIP notes that 488 total reports of heart inflammation have been received regarding the Pfizer vaccine, and 301 total reports have been received regarding the Moderna vaccine. The median range of time for the onset of symptoms from the vaccines is 2-3 days, and the majority of cases involve males whose average age for inflammation symptoms is 30 years old for the first dose, and 24 years old for the second.
Also pleased that I didn't take any of the vaxes yet.
Old 06-10-2021, 6:38 PM
I need a LIFE!!

More details:

https://www.fda.gov/media/150054/download

-- Michael
Old 06-10-2021, 6:41 PM

Awesome
Old 06-10-2021, 10:17 PM

So of the 305 million doses given (145 million people fully vaccinated) 789 people have had this issue, thats a 0.00054414% chance (1 out of 184,000) out of the fully vaccinated. Even less if you look at it per shot and there's no reports of deaths.

Here's your lifetime chances of dieing from these other issues.

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (1 in 27)
Suicide (1 in 88)
Opioid Overdose (1 in 96)
Motor Vehicle Crash (1 in 103)
Lightning ( 1 in 180,6764)

People here think its safe to catch covid so I dont think they'll be phased by this. Its same risk as being killed by lightning.

Its reassuring that the CDC is looking into every potential side effect no matter how rare it is.

Last edited by SoCal326; 06-11-2021 at 12:16 AM..
Old 06-10-2021, 11:05 PM

789 out of 600,000 kids 12-16 years old. These are the ones having the side affects. This will tilt your numbers a bit.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:46 PM
Veteran Member

No vax for me. My immune system is functioning properly.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notpc View Post
789 out of 600,000 kids 12-16 years old. These are the ones having the side affects. This will tilt your numbers a bit.
That is not good. With all the lies with everything covid, those numbers could be much worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?
Old 06-11-2021, 12:19 AM

Quote:
I missed that part, can you point it out? The article says:

"the majority of cases involve males whose average age for inflammation symptoms is 30 years old for the first dose, and 24 years old for the second."
Old 06-11-2021, 5:06 AM
Calguns Addict

You actually think these numbers are accurate? The numbers are much much higher. Go read the vaccine Reddit. Its full of people complaining about heart issues or read vaers. Its common, that's why CDC can't ignore it.
Old 06-11-2021, 6:06 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal326 View Post
I missed that part, can you point it out? The article says:

"the majority of cases involve males whose average age for inflammation symptoms is 30 years old for the first dose, and 24 years old for the second."
You are correct, I missed the 24 to 30 years old part, which will narrow it down and be a much larger percentage (smaller group) . 789 cases out of a smaller age group that have gotten the vaccine.
Old 06-11-2021, 6:10 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
You are correct, I missed the 24 to 30 years old part, which will narrow it down and be a much larger percentage (smaller group) . 789 cases out of a smaller age group that have gotten the vaccine.
It's not just this fact, it's also the fact that these people were otherwise healthy and likely had properly working immune systems.

Then they get the jab and all of a sudden, heart issues?

Yea, makes me want to go get poked..
Old 06-11-2021, 8:45 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
So of the 305 million doses given (145 million people fully vaccinated) 789 people have had this issue, thats a 0.00054414% chance (1 out of 184,000) out of the fully vaccinated. Even less if you look at it per shot and there's no reports of deaths.

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Suicide (1 in 88)

People here think its safe to catch covid so I dont think they'll be phased by this. Its same risk as being killed by lightning.

Its reassuring that the CDC is looking into every potential side effect no matter how rare it is.
You left out the risk of dying of Wuflu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN compnerd View Post
When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:

Its smart to break it down by age group but its still a very small risk. I'd like to compare it to the heart issues athletes were developing after covid, and lung scaring and death and ??? Theres more risk from covid as far as I can tell.

Someone else suggested these cases happened in otherwise healthy people but we don't know that. Something about them is different tfrom the general population (or some variationin the vaccine) . Maybe a preexisting condition, maybe not. We don't know yet.

Last edited by SoCal326; 06-11-2021 at 11:25 AM..
Old 06-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Its smart to break it down by age group but its still a very small risk. I'd like to compare it to the heart issues athletes were developing after covid, and lung scaring and death and ??? Theres more risk from covid as far as I can tell.

Someone else suggested these cases happened in otherwise healthy people but we don't know that. Something about them is different tfrom the general population (or some variationin the vaccine) . Maybe a preexisting condition, maybe not. We don't know yet.

Equivocate any way you like but what we do "know" is that it is vastly more harmful than any other "vaccine" where typically the death count would rise to 25 which would trigger a discontinuation.

https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf

I was born under a wandrin star.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Suicide (1 in 88)

And keep in mind over 6,000 Americans have died directly from the covid-19 vaccines. Sad but true. Liberal news networks, which folks shouldn’t be watching anyway like CNN, NBC, ABC, C-NBC and CBS aren’t covering this at all. But the US military and my colleagues in the medical field have been following it and know what’s going on.

It’s not some conspiracy theory or some tik tok video going viral. It’s 100% fact today in June of 2021.

Just like we know that ciprofloxin was used as a prophylactic in the Gulf War for possible Anthrax exposure and was 100% responsible for the mysterious Gulf War Syndrome. That’s why my brothers and sisters are getting 100% disability. It was our fault for what we did to these soldiers/Americans. But as always the MSM won’t ever report this.

Last edited by Endless; 06-11-2021 at 12:11 PM..
Old 06-11-2021, 12:10 PM
Calguns Addict

I believe the swine flu vaccine was stopped after 25 deaths but they keep this one going and now want to give it to children. Why? What's the reason for this?
Old 06-11-2021, 12:13 PM

Yes a young person is more likely to die in a car wreck or overdose but If you look at the subset of people being effected by this potential rare side effect, VERY young health people, their risk of complications from COVID is also super rare. Ergo, first do no harm. Only time will tell if these kids have recurrent episodes of myocarditis and/or other future complications like cardiomyopathy and heart failure.

Quote:

Heart disease (1 in 6)
Cancer (1 in 7)
Suicide (1 in 88)

Old 06-11-2021, 3:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless View Post
And keep in mind over 6,000 Americans have died directly from the covid-19 vaccines. Sad but true. Liberal news networks, which folks shouldnít be watching anyway like CNN, NBC, ABC, C-NBC and CBS arenít covering this at all. But the US military and my colleagues in the medical field have been following it and know whatís going on.

Itís not some conspiracy theory or some tik tok video going viral. Itís 100% fact today in June of 2021.

Just like we know that ciprofloxin was used as a prophylactic in the Gulf War for possible Anthrax exposure and was 100% responsible for the mysterious Gulf War Syndrome. Thatís why my brothers and sisters are getting 100% disability. It was our fault for what we did to these soldiers/Americans. But as always the MSM wonít ever report this.
5,208 deaths reported to vers but they haven't been confirmed to be directly related to the vaccine. All deaths following the vaccine are supposed to be reported (even if unrelated) so who knows what the number is. Could be 5, could be much more than 5k?

But if you believe they're all directly related then its 1 death in 58,000 per vaccine dose or 1 in 33,000 considering the people that have received at least one dose. The validity of these numbers depend on what you think of the VERS counts but its not looking dangerous--to me.

Other reported side effects were negligible based on the following CDC report.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
Old 06-11-2021, 3:54 PM

Quote:
5,208 deaths reported to vers but they haven't been confirmed to be directly related to the vaccine. All deaths following the vaccine are supposed to be reported (even if unrelated) so who knows what the number is. Could be 5, could be much more than 5k?

But if you believe they're all directly related then its 1 death in 58,000 per vaccine dose or 1 in 33,000 considering the people that have received at least one dose. The validity of these numbers depend on what you think of the VERS counts but its not looking dangerous--to me.

AKA- collateral damage.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
Old 06-11-2021, 4:13 PM

Someone page Rocketman to tell us this thread is full of **** and the vaccine is perfectly safe to take everyday
Old 06-11-2021, 5:15 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Ridiculous. Read the reports. Most of the deaths occur on the same day or the next the vaccine was administered. The covid vaccines are the most dangerous vaccine ever released to the public by far. There are far more adverse effects attributed to the covid vaccines than all the other vaccines put together and it's not even close.
Old 06-11-2021, 5:28 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Considering that an estimated 5% would actually even be reported to VAERS yes....yes it could be.

But if you believe they're all directly related then its 1 death in 58,000 per vaccine dose or 1 in 33,000 considering the people that have received at least one dose.

Is that the standard? or is the standard occurring within 48 hrs?

The validity of these numbers depend on what you think of the VERS counts but its not looking dangerous--to me.

and does the CDC recommend we wear masks, wear 2 masks or wear no mask now.....I forget.

Typically it's not real productive to rely on criminals self reporting.

Old 06-11-2021, 5:31 PM

Quote:

One question-what are you trying to prove?
Old 06-11-2021, 5:39 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin Dallas View Post
It's not just this fact, it's also the fact that these people were otherwise healthy and likely had properly working immune systems.

Then they get the jab and all of a sudden, heart issues?

Yea, makes me want to go get poked..
Yeah, you would be surprised how many perfectly healthy males suddenly develop Heart Issues after a Physical too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Americans vs. Democrats
We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.
Old 06-11-2021, 5:41 PM

And yet, last year we heard their endless faux concern about perceived heart issues due to HCQ and wouldn't let it be prescribed. These people are evil.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2021, 6:00 PM
Calguns Addict

CDC admits the problem is real
https://thehill.com/changing-america...nflammation-is

Quote:
Males under the age of 30 may face heart complications after receiving a full shot, Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, said during a Food and Drug Administration advisory group, NBC News reported.

Although it has not been officially confirmed to be an associated problem, the agency is investigating 226 cases of myocarditis, the inflammation of the myocardium in the heart, and pericarditis, the inflammation of the pericardium, among young, vaccinated men. Myocarditis and pericarditis share the same symptoms, including fever, fatigue, shortness of breath and a particular type of chest pain.

In most cases, an investigation would have been warranted if there were fewer than 100 cases, NBC News reported.

Myocarditis following vaccination tends to skew younger, with its victims being teenagers and men in their early 20s. It is important to note that myocarditis cases represent a small fraction of young men who received the shot and experienced no immediate after effects.

"We clearly have an imbalance there," Shimabukuro told NBC News.
Old 06-15-2021, 6:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Fewer than 100 cases? BS! There's literally people all over social media complaining about chest pains and their heart rate. Example is from today.

1623809908315.jpg
Old 06-15-2021, 6:24 PM
Veteran Member

Nvax vaccine seems like it is the safest
Old 06-15-2021, 7:06 PM
Veteran Member

My lovely wife went in for her yearly physical. Every thing went great.

However, she quizzed our doctor, his nurse and office staff about the Vaccine.

None of them would personally get it, let alone recommend the vax for either of us.

The nurse went so far as to say, "not for a million dollars would I get it".

The Doc still recommended the shingles and the pneumonia vaccines, so he isn't an anti-vaxxer by any stretch.

They are openly saying that this scamdemic and the related hysteria should be well and truly over.

Discreet, Legal Carry in 37 States...
Old 06-15-2021, 10:00 PM
Calguns Addict

1623987047501.jpg

I could post several of these "rare" cases. So you think this young girl is going to live a long healthy life after this?

Last edited by SPUTTER; 06-17-2021 at 7:33 PM..
Old 06-15-2021, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUTTER View Post
Fewer than 100 cases? BS! There's literally people all over social media complaining about chest pains and their heart rate. Example is from today.

Attachment 1022375

Yep, I go to social media for all my medical information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2021, 11:18 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockN'Roll View Post
My lovely wife went in for her yearly physical. Every thing went great.

However, she quizzed our doctor, his nurse and office staff about the Vaccine.

None of them would personally get it, let alone recommend the vax for either of us.

The nurse went so far as to say, "not for a million dollars would I get it".

The Doc still recommended the shingles and the pneumonia vaccines, so he isn't an anti-vaxxer by any stretch.

They are openly saying that this scamdemic and the related hysteria should be well and truly over.

That's not what they were saying.....not by a long shot.

Old 06-15-2021, 11:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71MUSTY View Post
Yeah, you would be surprised how many perfectly healthy males suddenly develop Heart Issues after a Physical too.
Develop or discover?

Old 06-16-2021, 12:27 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrvrrat View Post
Yep, I go to social media for all my medical information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, this is completely made up. For what? Contact her and find out for yourself.

I could post tons of these "rare" cases.

Last edited by SPUTTER; 06-16-2021 at 6:23 AM..
Old 06-16-2021, 7:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Here's Jimmy Dore talking about his experience with the science juice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lukeweare...77495369211907
Old 06-16-2021, 8:04 PM
Bit Pusher
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUTTER View Post
There are far more adverse effects attributed to the covid vaccines than all the other vaccines put together and it's not even close.
The vaccine also gives you Ebola according to VAERS! What will big pharma try to push next???
Old 06-16-2021, 10:26 PM
Calguns Addict

BigMike, you seem to love the taste of crow.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:40 PM

Nothing to see here. Move along. It's all going according to plan.

Old 06-16-2021, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shooter View Post
It's gratifying to see the faux CDC 'narrative' crumbling right before their eyes

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-cd...ne-recipients/

Also pleased that I didn't take any of the vaxes yet.
This is what happens when you do not do any animal testing and go straight from mixing crap in a test tube to mass injecting the population.

America is not a melting pot, it is a salad bowl.

"If you are the smartest guy in the room, find some other room to hang out in."
Old 06-17-2021, 7:29 PM
Calguns Addict

1623986886857.jpg